It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HunterXHunter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just another thing I did when being bored. I hope all the anime fans like this (and non-anime fans).

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

I like some anime, I hate the over simplification and super exaggeration in some of it. I like your piece although personally this to me looks a lot like just getting started, me's thinks that you should continue to work this piece and flesh it out a whole lot more, the great thing about digital art is you can save it as is and revert back to it when you want to this is also however its downfall as when I work a piece on paper canvas etc I find that even working and reworking my pieces even with the mistakes gives it a greater variant of depth and character. You sir get a SnF from me on both threads with different art pieces.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

here my friend I hope this inspires you as it did me, I hope to one day obtain this kind of mastery with hand drawn traditional animation and digital

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

AMAZING!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I like that piece duet, it's beautiful and also inspiring to me at least, I'm super glad you liked it as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I would love it to be able to create stuff in 3D Studio Max.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm hoping they'll continue the manga and anime by extension

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I know this isn't 3d studio max but I want to show you something from one of my all time favorite artists. What I want you to see is his use of complex layering and the ability to edit his content to match proportion and accomplish his vision.

You have a lot of talent and think you can benefit greatly by studying other artists. One day you will be great if you keep it up my friend!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

AMAZING!!! I am speechless!!

And yes, I do know that that is not 3d Studio max, but it is "3d" art.

This is what I want to be able to do, with 3d studio. Best 3d artist I know about.

(Check out my other threads to see my passions and pastimes.)
edit on 13-1-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I will for sure!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Can't wait to read you comments (good or bad)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I don't think there is anything bad, I have always gotten my best advice from other artists I don't like to think of them as competitors but we are like a community that makes each other better. Steel sharpens steel my friend. I've been looking at your architecture pieces it reminds me of an old windows architecture program called MyHouse 3d for windows 98.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I fully agree with the fact that steel sharpens steel. I only added that as a joke. If it was not for constructive criticism, I would have never created my avatar.

From this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I know I have been watching just not commenting.

This is still an ongoing project I am doing, I need to post more pix as I am alot farther along. I hope you don't mind but I am reworking your piece in this op in pencil. I have noticed that the position of the hand is impossible to do sit in the mirror and try and make that exact hand position over the face and eye. The fingers will never sit that way, minutely not even close, =D Ill post a pic for you if you don't mind when I get it some what worked out.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Cool thanks!

O oky, please share when you are done!

Awesome! I gave you a S&F for that work!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ok thank you lol I don't need stars but its appreciated. Lets work together on hammering out some proportions breh, we can teach each other. Even the basics of anime, animation, etc are still based on traditional drawing, then they are manipulated to suit the artists visions. I think you can bring so much more depth to your work by studying in real life then manipulate it to your anime vision.

Did you try to make that hand position in the mirror? If you did, did you notice a straighter edge moving down the far corner of your hand from your pinky to your wrist starting at the base of the finger?
edit on 13-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Not really. Either I am doing it wrong, or I have abnormal hands. It can be both.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Angle is important too, =D maybe I have the angle wrong. Give me a few minutes Ill post sketchies

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Trying to upload and post its taking forever doing it from my iphone lol I got you a good 15-20 minute sketch going on though. I forgot to ask anyways is this character part of an ongoing story or is it just a character?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It is Hisoka from HunterXHunter, don't know it is on anymore, think it ended a few years ago.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join