It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop having unplanned children

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Lol it amazes me that people get pissed off at others that have kids when its them that really shouldnt be having kids.

Here is a suggestion, do us all a favor and dont have kids if you:

If you support war dont have kids.
If you dont support world peace dont have kids.
If you dont support open borders dont have kids.
If you think your better than others dont have kids.
If you oppose the end of materialism dont have kids.
If you dont support interacial relationships dont have kids.
If you love the military dont have kids.
If you are racist dont have kids.
If you are materialistic dont have kids.
If your believe in religious sectarianism dont have kids.
If your not working to aid in the evolutionary progress of human kind please dont have kids.

Just think if all the bigots and racists stoped procreating what a wonderful world this would be.
Do us all a favor and rid our future generations of your stupidity.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Lol it amazes me that people get pissed off at others that have kids when its them that really shouldnt be having kids.

If your not working to aid in the evolutionary progress of human kind please dont have kids.

Just think if all the bigots and racists stoped procreating what a wonderful world this would be.

It's you're old wise one, it means you are.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Can we add, "if you can't spell..." to that list?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I don't have any im consciously planning it out ahead of time so I can at least have certain things in order like a stable living enviornment and having what schools I want them to attend figured out ahead of time so they go to the same school their entire lives.

I'm also planning a diet so I can maximize their health potential to the best of my ability barring any issues.

All the "I" comments suggest that no woman is on board with your plan. Is that correct? What plans do you have for her? I think it's a great idea to plan to not have kids or to have kids, but life often interferes with plans. What do you propose to do if you have planned children then lose your job and are homeless for a period of time, get arrested for vagrancy and, after you're back on your feet your kids don't get into those fine schools because their father has an arrest record?

I take it that you don't have any experience with teenagers. What if they don't want to go to school (obviously college) where you want them to attend? What if they don't want to go to school their entire lives?
edit on 13-1-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Can we add, "if you can't spell..." to that list?

No we cannot, however theres plenty of room for you on it if you fit into any of the catagories I listed.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
But if we don't have them the government will just import them???
If the op is suggesting that a couple sit down before they start having sex and discuss such things that is fine! I agree fully!! If they decide they are not ready for children then they BOTH can take measures to ensure such a thing doesn't happen but I have to warn ya the only method of birth control that is 100% effective is abstinence and if you aren't willing in that area well you might want to adopt a few contigency plans! But luckily virgin births are quite rare!

But I have to say that it seems that society is starting to seem to want to pick and chose who should be entitled to have kids and who shouldn't?? Well I am sorry but somewhere among the powers that be there must be a few that wants a not so educated, slightly desparate workforce who are willing to work their butts off for a wage that doesn't even get them off of assistance! And a look at the recent events on our southern border should tell you they are gonna have it one way or another!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was just putting forth an idea. I wasn't serious about it. You don't have to get so defensive and irate because I suggested something that upsets you. I'm just trying to offer up some solutions for perceived problems in the OP. It's called brainstorming.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Yea. I don't think such a program would ever get off the ground realistically. Just a thought experiment though.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If anyone read my thread on the similarities on conservatives and extremist Muslims, here's your proof.

This an another thread..suggesting they can determine what they know what is best for everybody

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
If anyone read my thread on the similarities on conservatives and extremist Muslims, here's your proof.

This an another thread..suggesting they can determine what they know what is best for everybody

This guy is way more liberal than conservative, so your comparison will still work.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Actually the comparison of Muslim extremists and Christian conservatives still stands.

They both believe they know what morals everyone should abide by. What people should believe and do with their lives.

edit on 13-1-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Actually the comparison of Muslim extremists and Christian conservatives still stands.

And that has what to do with this thread?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well, for one thing..you people believe you can dictate others lives. The OP sounds an awful lot like A Christian Right thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Then you didn't read the thread. He said you should plan children without ever mentioning religion as a reason.
The majority of the responses where that you can't plan for the unexpected. No religion here.
But it is a lot like liberals telling me I can't smoke or drink a large soda. Cuz they know whats best for me.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

a reply to: corvuscorrax

But that's because they thought having a pleasureBle experience was important than being responsible.

It's also human instinct. That's something you can't really legislate away.

Do you know what the difference between animals and humans? The ability to override instinct with reason and principle. Hence the person that gives their life or anothers....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Aazadan

a reply to: corvuscorrax

But that's because they thought having a pleasureBle experience was important than being responsible.

It's also human instinct. That's something you can't really legislate away.

Do you know what the difference between animals and humans? The ability to override instinct with reason and principle. Hence the person that gives their life or anothers....

Untrue. There is nothing separating humans from animals because humans are animals.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

At least it makes you laugh.

Still, you can still get some good lessons from it even if you don't have any faith in God.

For instance, if you take a manual on how to shoot a rifle, the instructions contained therein can save your life like they can take a life. It all depends on how you apply it.

Also, you didn't even address anything in my post. What kind of discussion is that?
edit on 13-1-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: onequestion

Nothing is 100% safe except for abstinence, and kids don't know how to practice that.

My God! I had no idea you such a crazy fundamentalist Christian conservative Krzy! When did you convert?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How about don't have kids if you can't punctuate or spell? Some of those errors would be caught by a spell check program. Someone who can't present a post without so many errors has no business telling the rest of us to remove our stupidity from the gene pool. And half your suggestions are mere social engineering and political positions at best.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Firstly, not important this subject...unless we are talking about the damn chinese and people from india.

Secondly,

I also think it's important to have many discussions about methods of disciplining your children. Personally I think that both parents should be on the same page and support each other's deacisons prior to create a sense of stability at a young age.

Are you for real? Because yes this sounds great but were you disciplined at all? You have a criminal record and a serious abuse problem so this just shows that things can go wrong no matter how well intentioned people can be. So what happens to Rape victims who get pregnant through that act of violence?

It not our children or people that are the problem...the problem ALWAYS stems from government down. Government causes people NOT to be able to manage their children by having this nanny state and the fact we cant enforce proper rules and regs on children without them crying and moaning to someone.

Everything we do now is controlled especially how we mange our kids. Companies produce all manner of things that influence or kids wrongly. From foods to tv to games. ALL for PROFIT and CONTROL.

Think about that!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join