It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz, Longtime Foe Of NASA And Science, Will Oversee NASA And Science In New Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabag
a reply to: TheArrow

I bet you'll be devastated when he takes over the White House in a couple years, huh?

LOL!!

Sorry but he isn't a natural born citizen he's a Canadian.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I bet you'll be devastated when he takes over the White House in a couple years, huh?

LOL!!

Some would argue that it didn't stop Obama. I am still on the fence on that one.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

LOL!!

Some would argue that it didn't stop Obama. I am still on the fence on that one.

Some already tried in this thread, but none of them are correct. That conspiracy theory has been debunked so many times that it isn't even funny. Hell it's not even the first time such a conspiracy theory was even pushed by the opposing political party.

The original "birther" controversy

Our 21st President, Chester Alan Arthur is remembered as much for his outlandish facial hair . . . as he is for his outlandish facial hair.

"It's really awful. I would be cutting those off in his sleep," said Heather Darch.

But when Arthur became president in 1881, the whispers surrounding him were about more than his whiskers.

Democrats claimed that Arthur, a Republican, wasn't born in Vermont as he maintained, but in Canada, which according to the Constitution made him ineligible for the Oval Office.

The charge was never proven, but even today there are those who say it's true.

Heather Darch says that Arthur was born in a modest house in the town of Bedford in French-speaking Canada, just 15 miles north of the U.S. border - a house that is up for sale.

"I think Americans could come up here and own a piece of Americana, very easily," she told Rocca. "I really do believe that Chester A. Arthur was America's first Canadian president!"

It's good to see that even after Obama leaves office this conspiracy theory will never die...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

LOL!!

The GOP isn't to fond of Hispanics. I'll place a sizable wager that it's Bush in 16!! The neocons are still in control and Obama did everything they told him to do.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

He was born in Canada.

But, you never know.

Being born in another country didn't stop Obama!

Just saying!

Hawaii is another country? Since when?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The GOP isn't to fond of Hispanics.

I beg to differ they are quite fond of Hispanics. As long as those Hispanics are willing to work for below minimum wage.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ah like how the left only cares about Hispanics if they're voting for them?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LOL!!

Yes, even if both his parents are American.

I believe it only applies if they are out of the country on military or political business

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Cruz's Mother is a natural American.

That makes Cruz an American.

Unless perhaps he was a foreign born adoptee like maybe Obama is.

Birth certificates get generated by court order upon adoption.

Then those court records get sealed and become near impossible to unseal.

Hawaii was very loose with all that in the early 60's.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Seeing how the right wants to cut food stamps, welfare and other programs that the left supports that Latinos and others need to survive I would say the left cares more for them than the right does. Unless you forgot all about the useless eaters the right likes to whine about.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No and I certainly didn't forget about the useless morons who vote for either party.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I weep for our country, not because of partisan crap, but because this man is admittedly anti-science.

And just what does NASA muslim out reach have to do with science ?

Sick of partisan crap eh ?

That thread title says it all.
edit on 12-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Seeing how the right wants to cut food stamps, welfare and other programs that the left supports that Latinos and others need to survive I would say the left cares more for them than the right does. Unless you forgot all about the useless eaters the right likes to whine about.

Why not ?

JPM Morgan, and Mosanto wouldn't make that much off us.

The poor and dowtrodden need their free gmo food. While that evil banker makes billions off it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Cruz's Mother is a natural American.

That makes Cruz an American.

Unless perhaps he was a foreign born adoptee like maybe Obama is.

Birth certificates get generated by court order upon adoption.

A new layer to the birther stupidity that I didn't know about.

Obama was adopted, eh?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That thread title says it all.

We agree on that.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cruz's Mother is a natural American. That makes Cruz an American.

American yes Natural Born Citizen no.

Unless perhaps he was a foreign born adoptee like maybe Obama is. Birth certificates get generated by court order upon adoption.

This is more of a delusion than the he was born in Kenya the TP'ers like to chant.

Then those court records get sealed and become near impossible to unseal.

Another birther delusion. No court is needed to seal birth certificates they are a matter of private record and has been for a long time. I cannot go and get a copy of your birth certificate anymore than you can get a copy of mine.

Hawaii was very loose with all that in the early 60's.

Sure they was. Is this the conclusion that Nazi Joe Arpaio's "cold case posse" came up with?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

LOL and why did he fight tooth and nail to keep it buried? What's with the CIA written on it? Where are half his records? The public screamed like children trying to get Bush's military records, a birth certificate is a huge inconvenience? Give us a break, you can only defend a turd so much before the smell starts to bother you.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's not really surprising that President Obama told NASA administrator Charles Bolden that his highest priority should be "to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering." It fits with so much that we already knew about the president. Read more: www.realclearpolitics.com... Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

If you say so.

I am calling this thread what is it: Pot calling the Kettle.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The GOP isn't to fond of Hispanics. I'll place a sizable wager that it's Bush in 16!! The neocons are still in control and Obama did everything they told him to do.

Jeb's wife is hispanic and he speaks spanish. Looks like the GOP found a candidate that will carry the quickly growing Hispanic vote.

I can't say I am surprised that a science denier is now in charge of NASA and science for the USA. Clearly I am not happy about it, but all I can do is laugh at what a joke our elected officials are.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Cruz isn't a conservative, but thanks for playing the partisan hacks game..

What's the consolation prize tonight...

Why Johnny they get to stew in their own hatred for a while longer.

Better luck next time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join