It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO. Lets do it for them before they do it for us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We need to come together. USA, UK, AUS, All European countries, France, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Scandinavia, Finland, Sweden, Norway.

The middle East is now out of control and a threat to the entire planet.

Sadly, nasty as it sounds we need to invade and take control of the entire middle east. OR we can just be all peaceful and airy-fairy about it. That seems to be the current policy towards this crap.

WHERE IS THE UNITED NATIONS?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THIS MENACE?

New World Order? hurry up! at least we might know where we stand. This fourteen sided planet wide civil war is getting beyond a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Eh, TPTB are sitting back, funding it all and watching as the system crumbles. Eventually they'll come with "solutions" and "fixes" and we'll all be screwed once again. The system is a cycle, when it's not stepping allover you, it's stomping you into the pavement (which is soon). S + F

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Sadly, nasty as it sounds we need to invade and take control of the entire middle east.

That's what got us in this mess in the first place.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

Kicking back on the weekends after selling our souls for a tiny paycheck is how we got into this mess.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks for not including Canada eh? * pops popcorn to watch

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

New World Order? hurry up! at least we might know where we stand. This fourteen sided planet wide civil war is getting beyond a joke.

Want to know where you stand?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That is the plan. We just didn't know it until they made it so. The devil is in the details.

We're all to blame. I own that # in me. I'm not going to blame anyone. I don't have to. Deep down you know. You created your world. Now you live it. We're territorial in nature and take what we want. It's the nature of the beast. War is still here and it's not going anywhere. You want it. You need it. Hang a yellow ribbon on your door and praise your god, war!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Not my concern .. let the idiots butcher each other.. also have neither need nor use for any damn governments.. religions.. leaders.. you can stuff your nwo and your warmongering .. your so anxious for it then go put your ass on the line rather than asking others to go fight for your cowardly .. bigoted .. warmongering ass .. maybe youll get lucky and not end up in a body bag .. oh wait.. thats why you want others to fight for your gutless ass..

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I really did want this topic to take off. I went over the top to show it's all a scam and how to stop that line of thinking. It was partly the truth. We are to blame. Nothing can change if we don't address it. The yellow ribbon is a coping mechanism but it does keep the problem alive. People feel better if they give to the troops but don't want to end war by doing what it takes. Like it's perverted somehow. I'm for the troops (to come home).

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I'll fight for US not conglomerates. I served also.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

And what are we suppose to do with it...them...once we have it...them ? Are we suppose to insist they follow a certain god ? Do we impose a set of laws upon them they don't believe ? Do we punish them for worshiping another god other than the one god that is sanctioned ?

Do we cut the heads off of their journalist if they report on whats really going on ? Do we censor their internet to only approved web sights ? Do we imprison them if they try to convert someone to another religion other than the one we choose for them ?

Do we tell them what they can print in their newspapers and magazines ? Tell us so your plan is clear.

In case you have not noticed...people are out of control everywhere...perhaps no where near as bad as within the US it self....

Chicago

Final 2014 Totals
Shot & Killed: 388
Shot & Wounded: 2231
Total Shot: 2619
Total Homicides: 456

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And Chicago is not the worst...that honor belongs to Detroit at number one and New Orleans at number two.
The problem is not with the Middle east as you say but in zealots who wish to impose their views on everyone else....sorta like you. If we do something you wish we would be them...we are them....just take a closer look...the human race is a disaster.
edit on 1/13/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

edit on 1/13/2015 by DJMSN because: add link

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Having thought it through, I do think that what I proposed here is neither a good idea, nor would it be effective. It was an emotional and irrational outburst on my part. For that I apologise.

I feel very frustrated and upset by the whole situation and I see no viable solution to it in the immediate future.

Right now I would have no problem going over there and fighting them personally, Right now I have no fear, just anger. Misplaced though it might be.

Sad as it is, I feel we have to almost sink to their level to fight them effectively. I don't see any of the powers that be doing anything of substance about them. It suits certain agendas to let this outrage continue and escalate unchecked.

top topics

join