posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
I've lurked here all day long everyday for months, and never intended to join! I had to mouth off in the Pentagon hack thread.
I'm 32, female, upstate NY. I feel like I'm on AOL now.
2 years ago I broke my left leg, and last year I broke my right leg. This year I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. As you can imagine my health
conditions give me plenty of time to surf the web.
I initially stumbled here looking for something WWII related and I was impressed with (most of) your objectivity and the lack of personal insults.
Fun facts and opinions:
- I could talk about Nazis all days long.
- As a child 0-7 I was tormented by a spirit and currently live with one amicably.
- I've witnessed alien craft in the presence of other people.
- I'm bi and divorced from a woman.
- 9/11 truther
- ISIS is a ridiculously easy to spot psyop.
- Depressed and anxious due to ill health.
- Putin is either bipolar or has BPD.
I haven't joined a forum in years. I hope I'll be an asset!
edit on 12-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: na
edit on 12-1-2015 by
FireflyStars because: google talk. grr.