It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Caved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've lurked here all day long everyday for months, and never intended to join! I had to mouth off in the Pentagon hack thread.

I'm 32, female, upstate NY. I feel like I'm on AOL now.

2 years ago I broke my left leg, and last year I broke my right leg. This year I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. As you can imagine my health conditions give me plenty of time to surf the web.

I initially stumbled here looking for something WWII related and I was impressed with (most of) your objectivity and the lack of personal insults. Heh.

Fun facts and opinions:

- I could talk about Nazis all days long.
- As a child 0-7 I was tormented by a spirit and currently live with one amicably.
- I've witnessed alien craft in the presence of other people.
- I'm bi and divorced from a woman.
- 9/11 truther
- ISIS is a ridiculously easy to spot psyop.
- Depressed and anxious due to ill health.
- Putin is either bipolar or has BPD.

I haven't joined a forum in years. I hope I'll be an asset!
edit on 12-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: na

edit on 12-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: google talk. grr.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FireflyStars

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

As a member of the ATS community allow me to direct you to this excellent resource for new members.

A mod may be by later with a more thorough introduction, in the meantime, enjoy the site and remember,

Take this as well:

May it serve you well in your many adventures to come!

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Welcome! It can get interesting around here...but for the most part, most are here for truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Depressed and anxious due to ill health.

Welcome!
I am disabled myself, due to accidents, surgeries and rheumatoid arthritis, so believe me when I tell you, Get A Hobby! Several of them in fact. Nothing is more depressing than sitting around the house and twiddling your thumbs. Even surfing the net will get boring after a while. I make soap, do wood carving, make knives and straight razors and the list goes on and on.
Hope you find what you're looking for. Have a drink on me as a welcome to the party.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Welcoming again…

Have a nice flight.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Tell me about it! Why do you think I'm here on ATS?

I definitely need a new hobby that I can do now that my body is taking a dump on me. It's been nearly 3 years and the internet HAS become boring. How overstimulated are we, eh?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Haha you seem awesome! From one upstater to another welcome aboard!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nice to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Great intro!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
WELCOME,
Sounds like a bundle, but let it all come "unleashed" on ATS and you will feel better than what ever your "doc" can prescribe you.
I hope you don't find it boring, to me it is like traveling on a freight ship going from one new port to another, in every one you have a delicious delightful experience if you are curious and open minded.
Have Fun
WIS

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

- As a child 0-7 I was tormented by a spirit and currently live with one amicably.
- I've witnessed alien craft in the presence of other people.

A couple of things I would be interested in hearing about in a thread sometime. Sorry to hear about your health problems. Welcome aboard!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I plan on posting about those things for sure as soon as I'm able. They're both long stories and involve numerous incidents.

My (rural) town growing up was a hotbed of UFO activity and even some men in black prowling around.

And I doubt I'll be bored here. You've kept my attention this long before I even joined.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Caved as in prolapsed?

Welcome, while there are very few personal insults on the forum please be prepared for ijjits like i, me and me-self.

Hakuna Matata

new topics

top topics

join