It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 students were treated for symptoms of a mystery illness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This from a school in the area. It will probably turn out to be from causes other that a deliberate act but it does show how vunerable our schools would be to a attack. What better place to hit American where it hurts.

Officials closed the high school and sent most students home, while emergency teams tended to others who were suffering from the illness.

www.wivb.com...

There has been "chatter" about schools being targets, I hope this does not prove to be the case. I will keep you posted on this situation. Also have there been any reports from any other schools across the country?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yes. I also don't think it is a deliberate attack as the students then wont be sent home, but rather in quarantine.
Though biological weapons is the poor man's nuke and such an attack is more likely to happen (in the future) rather than a nuclear attack.

Blobber

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Blobber]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thats what i hate, they dont tell you details about it. I might have it and not even know about it because the lack of their details of the illness im not taking it out on you jeeze im just saying they could provide readers with more descriptions then just saying an illness you might have it and not even know about... get what im saying? good post non the less.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nahhhh
IMO that anyone stupid enough to pull such an attack would just draw negative publicity for their cause...
As was the case in the russian school attack... even the leader of the terrorists said he didn't have anything to do with it afterward...

top topics

join