It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of The Greatest Topics on AboveTopSecret.com Over The Past Ten Years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Yes that is what is brought me to join ATS

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This topic got some attention.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
* Subscribed. A lot to read. Thanks for bringing this assortment together.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The best^^^^

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
my personal favorite was the Norway Spiral thread. The in-depth analysis by members was what made me join.

I have been here daily since, though i don't post much. Thank you to the owners of ATS, the mods who keep it running, and all you members who dragged me down the rabbit hole.

(post by Apri18gss removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
SO

there was a thread when the Japan quake and tsunami happened, written by a member who was on the ground there.....

I cannot for the life of me find it!

I think that would be a good submission because we had it here on ATS before it hit the news

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nice to reread these threads and always loved Zorgon's threads.The map thread is one of my favorites.
The last breaking alternative thread is not working.
edit on 1/12/2015 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

ATS most flagged thread (805 flags)

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain
n August 1987 three people entered a Mountain in Southern Germany to explore several caves. They did not return and neither the police nor mountaineers found any trace of them – except for their car parked at a parking place nearby. 3 months later they called their relatives from a ship in the red sea that was heading for Alexandria, Egypt. They claimed to have no knowledge how they had gotten there, that 3 months had passed or what had happened inside that mountain. In Alexandria they went to the Consulate and returned home. (More on this story page 12 of this thread).

Welcome to a tale of Time Portals, Elves, Fairies, Gnomes, Extraterrestrials, Subterranean Civilizations, The Holy Grail and Paranormal Phenomena surrounding a Mountain bordering Germany and Austria called "Untersberg".

Awesome topic and a worthy addition to this thread SO, which, by the way, is very cool.

IMO, a thread like this, that incorporates ATS's most popular, deserves a permanent spot on the front page - perfect thread for new members to gauge ATS and perfect thread for older members wanting to rehash certain topics.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The Jered Loughner threads! a look inside the mind of Erad3.

I can't find the first one that had the creepy youtube video with him dressed up in the plastic bags and the pictures of his back patio and all the gobs of research we did on him and his online activities, but it was a doozy! The one above was after we found him on ATS.
edit on 12-0120151-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow, good idea.

When the info/topic is a good one, there is no other place to go on the web... or real life (if what we experience is even "real' bwa ha ha).

There are too many threads that have kept me rapt... nose to monitor.. .to remember.

One of my votes would be the "xxxx, Black Triangle UFOs..." thread ...here...

Black Triangle UFO's & ancient, recovered tech

And there are more... so many, many more! Happy B-Day to this epic time-suck...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And don't forget the never ending Creepy oct282011 website thread! All the puzzles we solved were so much fun... Just checked and it is at 877 pages, wow!
edit on 12-0120151-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am not sure where the thread is, or if it has been removed. But the thread by he who shall not be named. About spacecraft. Well respected member that began with the letter A. Which has sense gone.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
I am not sure where the thread is, or if it has been removed. But the thread by he who shall not be named. About spacecraft. Well respected member that began with the letter A. Which has sense gone.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss found it. This is not the original thread, but it is discussed in detail here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-1-2015 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
sleeper's threads were just terrible.

Hundreds of pages of what amounts to nothing.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thank you for putting this together!

Makes it nice and easy to get caught up on all the years I was not around!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Helmutts Norwegian Spiral was the first to give it serious traction and the story went viral AFTER his thread.

John Lears Maniacal moon base pics and either his or Zorgons (can't remember which one of them did it )Naval base under the Nevada desert

Skyfloatings thread about the nazi ufo mountain...

Also, from me the Timetravller Caught on Film, when the video had only a few views and news globally went viral 3 days after the ATS thread.
Not sure its technically an ATS greatest hit and as silly as it was, i loved the cooky crazy pages of debate it inspired.

I hope people add more, I love the ATS classics threads.
edit on 12-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
And don't forget the never ending Creepy oct282011 website thread! All the puzzles we solved were so much fun... Just checked and it is at 877 pages, wow!

or the one that inspired this, 8.3.11 creepy

8.3.11 creepy
edit on 12-1-2015 by wilsonilperso because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What about the domes of the Siberian "Valley of Death"; most definitely one of the most memorable reads I've ever come across.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join