It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of The Greatest Topics on AboveTopSecret.com Over The Past Ten Years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Cool, There are things in there I never read, or forgot about. Excellent list for a relaxing, late night break.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Great idea Skeptic,

Im looking forward to going over these threads...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Great idea. Some wonderful threads, All Roads Lead to Rome the best imho.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Love these kind of threads. Here are some of the 'famous people' mysteries and doin's, copied from an article I wrote on another site to get these threads and others out to a wider audience:

*[www.abovetopsecret.com... What's a good conspiracy site without Marilyn Monroe.]
*[www.abovetopsecret.com... Or better yet, two of Marilyn Monroe.]
*[www.abovetopsecret.com... Damn! Did you hear somebody shot JFK?]
*[www.abovetopsecret.com... WT_? Then someone shot RFK too? Damn you OJ!]
*[www.abovetopsecret.com... Lee Harvey Oswald? No, can't recall the name. Wait, didn't he invent crackerjack back in the '60s?]

Then a few very good ancient civilization threads:

*[www.abovetopsecret.com... Ancient civilizations constructed, occupied, then subleased.]
*[www.abovetopsecret.com... Maybe you like more ancient civilizations? Got a million of them.]
*[www.abovetopsecret.com... One more ancient civiliza'n, with links to previous pages in this long series (at the bottom of first post). Dig 'em up.]

edit on 12-1-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This thread was amazing, and took some very strange and unexpected turns. Could this be included in the list?

The language of vampyr

It had everything a con-theo could wish for; secret messages, a bizarre internet site, impossible to decode codes, subliminal frequencies...and even participation by a supposed member of the site itself! Oh, and the freaky as hell videos...
edit on 12-1-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How about the 6000 plus posts on whether Criss Angel's magic is real or not... geez...

Criss

Fixed

edit on 12-1-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Geez?
Why dont you put up a link to it?
Geez...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I think I just crame in my pants.

Read some of these before but now I'll be up 'til Thursday. Thanks SO.

Just want to add that the Japan earthquake tsunami threads are equally good. Edge of your seat stuff.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I found this site when I was at the license branch waiting to be called to renew my plates in 2010. I was messing around with my phone and typed in something to do with news or alternative news and ATS popped up. I couldn't do much with my phone but liked what I saw. As soon as I got home I got on the site and started browsing around. I just had to create an account. I've been hooked ever since.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Thanks for linking some of my threads there, especially on a thread such as this. Some of them took a few weeks to put together, some a month, so it's nice that they're remembered still. Lots of hard work went into each one.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

An epic list, and I shall spend a while revisiting these threads, but you missed two threads that stick in my mind as the most epic of them all, if not for anything else than bringing in so many people and maintaining a civil conversation over an extended period of time ( and also for starting in 2008 and STILL being active today):

What's Going on at Yellowstone part 1

What's Going On At Yellowstone part 2

edit on 12/1/2015 by dogsounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
(removed large quote)

Trying to access the Area51 photo's.
It's password locked.
Why?

You did not have clearance to the sensitive stuff here on ATS. But I understand you have been cleared... congratulations with your promotion!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread.....
gotta bump it so I can trawl through later !

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rising Against
a reply to: Aleister

Thanks for linking some of my threads there, especially on a thread such as this. Some of them took a few weeks to put together, some a month, so it's nice that they're remembered still. Lots of hard work went into each one.

I`m glad too that Aleister has linked some of your threads.

Where have you been ?
I used to look forward to your next threads.
You have been one of the best writers and researchers on the JFK assassination I`ve followed in years.

The last I saw of you was when you were made a moderator and not long after, there were no more threads.
I think I remember at the time you was busy doing a blog or new site on the subject.
I hope new members take a peek at some of your work......brilliant !

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I will eagerly begin digging through these threads, one by one, until I feel I have "caught up" on everything I've missed.

Hand selected and presented by the man himself, how could it go wrong?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

You are quite welcome, and your very good threads have lit the halls of ATS with solar-powered beams of entertaining facts (the best kind).

I wish I'd caught this a little earlier. The Lee Harvey Oswald thread I linked actually had a glitch, and you were able to repeat the complete thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... .....That's the one that should be looked at if someone wants to spend a large amount of time getting to know Lee O, inside and out.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I knew you would put as real as the nose on my face in the list. Hated that topic! It went on forever! I know it was well received though.

You hoax binned a better one, equally as fake, but it was intriguing. A hollow earth one called how deep does the rabbit hole go or something to that effect. The OP kept getting banned but coming back in to post. With each banning it just got better!

I'll take a wander through the others in the list.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How about the 6000 plus posts on whether Criss Angel's magic is real or not... geez...

Criss

Fixed

The Criss Angel discussion thread was my favourite. I loved arguing , or debating about him. We kept saying he's an illusionist. None of us had seen him perform, then when it was over I think I posted my daughter had and she came away very impressed.

It was a great thread that was very long and discussed daily. Loads of arguing that would get out of hand, but it was fun.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

A very large and happy birthday to ATS.

May this site go on forever!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How can you overlook the greatest thread of all time...hidden_hand's "window of opportunity"?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join