It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video warns of terror attack in NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
New warning video from ISIS.

Calls for increased violence and attacks.

Not good.

It's a hot January this Winter.

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) - The NYPD has been warned about possible terror attacks by the Islamic State or ISIS after a new video surfaced.

The video was posted online and encourages its followers to attack police in Canada, Great Britain, France and the U.S. It specifically mentions civilians, police and military.

The NYPD is taking the threat seriously. A bulletin tells New York City police to watch approaching people, particularly their hands.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
New warning video from ISIS.

Calls for increased violence and attacks.

Not good.

It's a hot January this Winter.

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) - The NYPD has been warned about possible terror attacks by the Islamic State or ISIS after a new video surfaced.

The video was posted online and encourages its followers to attack police in Canada, Great Britain, France and the U.S. It specifically mentions civilians, police and military.

The NYPD is taking the threat seriously. A bulletin tells New York City police to watch approaching people, particularly their hands.

I think I read that this video was posted a while back and is being re-posted now. Either way, I can see it ramping up the attacks. Seems each time there is a call for this that more and more jump on the wagon and go for the lone wolf attack crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe.

Seems to me the _________ brand of terrorism, (fill in the blank with your favorite), that after an attack, others make claims of future attacks. We'll see.

If they do and if they target civilians in public places, the solution of course, would be to avoid public places. But, take it as it comes. The truth is that in a nation without borders, its every one for themselves and their individual responsibility to look after their safety.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well, me thinks it is time we the people stood up to these thugs and took matters into our own hands if they attack. The governemts of the world seem paralyzed by either fear, blindness or sheer stupidity to these things and are doing squat other than warning us.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hmmm...isn't that odd? All the anti-police sentiment being ginned up recently, a couple homegrown assassinations on police in NYC last week, and now this?

So now Cops are to be deathly afraid of any set of hands approaching them...so what we can expect? more deadly interactions between the police and the public now..."well at least theres a good reason that cop shot jimmie...he might of been an Isis fighter"...paid leave outa take care of that little deadly over-sight.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Here's what I don't get...why tell where your going to hit as it would be better if they didn't know it's coming.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As trigger happy as some police officers have been recently, I think perhaps they should warn "ISIS" not to mess with the police. I say, bring it on ISIS!! I will be ready.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well the US has at the very least known about the 2 biggest attacks prior to them happening so that doesn't seem to lower the chances of it actually happening.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Hmmm...isn't that odd? All the anti-police sentiment being ginned up recently, a couple homegrown assassinations on police in NYC last week, and now this?

So now Cops are to be deathly afraid of any set of hands approaching them...so what we can expect? more deadly interactions between the police and the public now..."well at least theres a good reason that cop shot jimmie...he might of been an Isis fighter"...paid leave outa take care of that little deadly over-sight.

Exactly what I was thinking, sounds kind of fabricated, I think that terrorists would call for attacks on the civilians and not the police. But now with the tension with police being in the spotlight they are calling for attacks on police? Seems a little to convenient.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Exactly what I was thinking, sounds kind of fabricated, I think that terrorists would call for attacks on the civilians and not the police. But now with the tension with police being in the spotlight they are calling for attacks on police? Seems a little to convenient.

I know you guys in the USA have got huge problems with your cops basically being out of control, but these warnings are global.

Sydney was first with its siege. Then Paris with those deadly attacks. We're still on high alert here in Australia because there could be more to come.

This is bigger than your nations' internal problems.

Make no mistake this is WW3 just as Nostradamus described it. Small battle fronts with an entirely new kind of emotionless soldier. These people don't even care about their own lives. How can we expect to reason with them?
edit on 12-1-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well the US has at the very least known about the 2 biggest attacks prior to them happening so that doesn't seem to lower the chances of it actually happening.

Could be, but it stills blows my mind that they tell us where to beef up security when they tell us where they want to hit, whereas if they didn't tell us wouldn't that cause more mayhem.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I may be giving to much credit to the threat but it also could be a distraction tactic.

Get us all looking at one spot and hitting another.

For people hell bent on attacking us, they seem to be going out of their way not to do it here.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
any attacks will be brushed aside with great ease, they usually release those calls to activate their operatives anyway...

Al qaeda's been doing it like that for years.

but for some reason, i don't think knowing an attack is coming will prevent people from have to watch office and retail clerks running into the arms of Swat guys waiting outside the location of their next doomed mission.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Here's what I don't get...why tell where your going to hit as it would be better if they didn't know it's coming.

So they can say "we told you so" if they are successful.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
maybe there was something to the warning after all.

'Suspicious' fire hits NYC's Penn Station

&

1 Dead after smoke shuts down DC Metro

2 fires in 2 major cities. Both on the same morning, both affecting major transit hubs... maybe nothing, or perhaps failed events...
edit on 13-1-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

top topics

join