It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite child sex slaves "1981" forgotten documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here is a public access video from 1981. Just goes to show that nothing has changed.
With all the paedophile scandals coming to light now, this just shows its been coming to light for quite a long time.

Much of what is covered in the video has proven to be true.
There are some really great points made in the video.
Especially the type of person that commits these crimes.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Look guys, I understand that this is a really sick subject, and the natural reaction is to shy away from it. But people shying away is the very reason that this has gone on for so long unchallenged. It was people turning away that allowed Jimmy Savile to get away with his crimes for decades.
This reaches to the very highest echelons of our political elite.
You know the same people that create our laws and dictate how everyone else should live their lives.
This is a global epidemic, which is highly concentrated in the western countries. Its time for some action.

This is a conspiracy so dark, so sick, so covered up and IMO is a part of the satanic elite conspiracy theory.
Im sure that a satanic elite does indeed rule the world, this is and has always been very much a part of that. This is a symptom of the cancer that resides at the very heart of our society.
Now the paedophilia is finally coming to the surface, its just a matter of time before the satanic aspects see the light of day.
Im sure of it.

Of all the investigations during the 80's and the so called satanism witch hunt of the 90's apparently turned up no evidence of either satanism nor organised paedophile rings. The fact that the paedophilia element is seeing the light of day now just proves that those investigations werent worth a damn thing. This has been covered up and silenced for decades, please dont let the current wave of paedophiles in high places get away with their crimes, which includes the gang rape and ritualistic murder and dismemberment of, mostly but not confined to, young boys.

Many of the reported perpetrators of these crimes are men in positions of power, from the judiciary, to politics, to the police force, to the education system, to the care system, and the medical system. This sickness pervades our modern world, someone think of the children, they are the future of this world. To turn a blind eye is to doom our children and their children to a fate worse than death.

If reincarnation was real, then I can only say, we really do reap what we sow.

This stuff needs to become common knowledge, the time for running away from it is over.

12 flags and not a single comment. Come on guys. I want a discussion, not flags.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

You know what I think?

This world is run by a death cult.

I'm serious.

From world leaders, to the rich, famous and noble. I think there's a very small subset of them, who worship a death God, and which for all life on planet earth to come to end in a blaze of glory.

This is part of that.

Or their twisted mentality that they can forever get a way with it.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

You know what I think?

This world is run by a death cult.

I'm serious.

From world leaders, to the rich, famous and noble. I think there's a very small subset of them, who worship a death God, and which for all life on planet earth to come to end in a blaze of glory.

This is part of that.

Or their twisted mentality that they can forever get a way with it.

~Tenth

You know what, Im not very far from that opinion myself.

At the moment Im more on the lines of we have an elite that has made themselves so powerful, so above the law that they can do what they like with impunity, so they do. Whatever the disgusting depraved act that they have in mind. Anything goes. And if it goes against the bible then even better. Which is why many of these paedophiles that abuse boys arent even gay, its like they are just sticking 2 fingers up to the ten commandments. And that is why I call it satanic. Over the years I have come across small tidbits of information that really does point to an overarching conspiracy of satanists in very high places. I havent found anything conclusive yet, but the evidence is very highly suggestive that the satanic conspiracy is true.
I watched(listened) on youtube an interview with Noreen Gosch, it showed pictures of kids that had been abducted by the "finders" all hogtied and branded.
Her story is just unbelievable. But its true...
Heres the video, may have been posted already, its from 2005. But its very pertinent to the whole subject, and worthy of its own thread.

This is where I get onto the subject of David Icke, for it was his book "The Biggest Secret" that woke me up.
The best analogy Ive heard about Icke is from Alex Jones of all people.
This is what he said about Icke..
"He presents a great punchbowl of information and then takes a dump in it with the whole shapeshifting reptilian thing."
I paraphrase but it was words to that effect.
Icke is turning out to have been right about so many things, Im starting to wonder if the whole shapeshifting reptilian thing could have some merit. But that is another subject altogether.

What I like about the US constitution, it sought to limit the powers that those whom control us can wield against us.
As people stop being taught about it, and the government uses every terrorist act to take away the rights granted by the constitution and bill of rights, the constitution is becoming obsolete. And that is the greatest shame for humanity.

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmTue, 13 Jan 2015 12:22:20 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmTue, 13 Jan 2015 12:23:57 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This brings us back to Paul Bonacci, to those that arent familiar with the Franklin Coverup or Boys Town.

Paul Bonacci was interviewed many years ago by Ted Gunderson, Paul Bonacci named names, including George Bush.
He was subsequently jailed for lying in court. But was then later awarded $1 million in damages from Larry King(not the tv show host).

Heres another interview with Paul Bonacci...

Paul Bonacci also admitted kidnapping Johnny Gosch for the same paedophile ring that enslaved him.

And then theres this..

WARNING. DISTURBING TESTIMONY.

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmTue, 13 Jan 2015 13:03:28 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I live on a planet, that is home to a world, whereby at this very minute
some helpless kids need to be rescued? These people are running society
when they should be running from bounty hunters.

edit on Rpm11315v392015u29 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I live on a planet, that is home to a world, whereby at this very minute
some helpless kids need to be rescued? These people are running society
when they should be running from bounty hunters.

There are thousands of kids right now being abused, kept as sex slaves, being tortured and decapitated for the sick pleasure of some seriously corrupted people with lots of money.
Then there are the millions more that are being abused by family members or people close to the family.

Im not calling for a revolution, but I would like to at least see a rooting out of the evil that infests the halls of power.
They are the minority in politics, but they are the powerful minority. Lets not tar all politicians with the same brush, to be fair to the lying self serving bastards, they arent all in on this.

Our modern society really needs to take a long hard look at itself, we need to put in checks and balances to prevent this sort of thing from ever happening again. Although of course it surely will.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Lets not tar all politicians with the same brush,

It's either that, or I get to choose the ones that do get tar

They are the minority in politics, but they are the powerful minority.

You're probably right. But just in case, lynch em all.

Although of course it surely will.

Of course it will. And do you know why? Because it is
far more than just a," Happening ", as you put it.
It's a way of life for these people. Their family tree can be traced
back to their ancestors who were doing the same thing.
Just a small group? Just because you say so? Don't get me
started, perhaps you didn't understand the words world wide?

edit on Rpm11315v412015u22 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Lets not tar all politicians with the same brush,

It's either that, or I get to choose the ones that do get tar

They are the minority in politics, but they are the powerful minority.

You're probably right. But just in case, lynch em all.

Although of course it surely will.

Of course it will. And do you know why? Because it is
for more than just a," Happening ", as you put it.
Is a way of life for these people. Their family tree can be traced
back to their ancestors who were doing the same thing.
Just a small group? Just because you say so? Don't get me
started, perhaps you didn't understand the words world wide?

I have been studying this for a few years, I know its a world wide problem, with northern europe being the hub.
Thats the paedophilia and sex trafficking rings.

There really isnt too much real hard evidence that backs up the inter-generational satanic ritual abuse claims.
That doesnt mean they didnt happen, but it does mean without the hard evidence its still a "theory".
My instincts and the MO's of some of these paedophiles suggests VERY STRONGLY to me that its true.
But nothing conclusive.

Strong evidence...

Sir John Dee. Astrologer for Elizabeth 1st. CREATOR OF MI5. Used the signature 007. Occultist. Co creator of Enochian Magick with Edward Kelly. Just google the image for the logo of MI5.
Special branch and MI5 have been instrumental in covering up the acts of paedophiles in high places for decades.
Many of the missing files were handed to MI5 only to just disappear, under the guise of "state security".
Chris Fay has testified that special branch shot bullets through his kitchen window to warn him off from investigating Elm Guest House.

You have the bodies found under the house of Benjamin Franklin. Occultist.
Originally reported in the Sunday Times, but that link no longer exists...
Source

I have seen documentaries about Fred and Rose West. In one particular documentary on Channel4 a "sex party" survivor explained seeing her friend get tortured to death, "having her fingernails pulled out". Fred used to pimp his wife to the local judges and police chiefs, they held these parties.

The testimony of Toos Nijenhuis, very disturbing. I think very compelling also. Supports inter generational satanic ritual abuse, but is still just a testimony.

Haute De La Garenne. Shackles found as well as a pile of canes, and human bones. Jimmy Savile apparently procured children from the home for Ted Heath, the prime minister, to go out on his yacht, some never to return.

Then you have the Bohemian Grove footage along with Paul Bonacci's testimony.

You have the large numbers of missing people around halloween.
You have the blatant luciferianism in pop culture. The degeneration of the family, the pitting of one against the other, breaking down society, increasing fascism, increasing rich/poor divide, while telling you exactly what they are doing if only people would open their damned eyes instead of chasing false dreams of stardom and riches and buying into the lie.
I mean for the bankers to break the world economy and to be rewarded as a result, that shows how backwards the world has become.
Its obvious to me that the satanists are running the show, I just cant prove it.
The satanists are very clever people, you dont get to the top without being very clever. They are very good at covering their tracks. But sometimes a loose end like Paul Bonacci comes along and shows us a very small piece of the sickness that dwells in lofty ivory towers.

None of this is concrete.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Source

No longer exists, but I know of it. I have seen the truth you've written.
Evidence is very fragile and easily disposed. so the lack there of makes
no man innocent. Is it odd that people of power could cool any evidence
to the perfect temperature? I do see your point but my cynical stance
just feels right.

SnF BTW
edit on Rpm11315v42201500000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Source

No longer exists, but I know of it. I have seen the truth you've written.
Evidence is very fragile and easily disposed. so the lack there of makes
no man innocent. Is it odd that people of power could cool any evidence
to the perfect temperature? I do see your point but my cynical stance
just feels right.

Here in the UK we have ex and current police officers going public with their stories of being shut down on their investigations into paedophile rings as soon as it started implicating important people.
If they can do it for that then they can do it for anything.
It only takes a very few people in key positions to be able to hide anything. One chief can control a whole region.
Just look at Joris Demmink. Or Leon Brittan.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

There was a time all the way up to the late eighties, when
no one would've imagined the number of preistly pedos,
that would today be thier estimate.

edit on Rpm11315v502015u57 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

There was a time all the way up to the late eighties, when
no one would've imagined the number of preistly pedos,
that would today be thier estimate.

Yes I know. I watched a documentary from the early 90's about a murderous paedophile ring that was busted(Sidney Cooke).
The police officers investigating the case couldnt believe that this sort of thing even existed. How times change eh?
Now parents are scared of paedophiles on every corner.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Exactly as they always should've been.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Exactly as they always should've been.

A very valid point.

top topics

join