It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
a reply to: nullafides

Well we should not read each other. I am an extreme imbecile for being so stupid to believe that another human being would treat me with a positive attitude. I am a stupid idiot. Now I remember, being nice doesn't exist in this world, and the only thing that I shall expect to ever receive, from any human being, is negativity. Did you know I was shown hatred by one dozen random people in the last 24 hours for being a nice person? I am shown dislike by them for being a human being. What a great thing to expect such negativity everywhere.

And a greater person would rise above that. The nastiness in the world shouldnt make you any less nice.
Be the world that you would like to see. Lead by example, yes society is sick, but we have been programmed that way, dont fall into the same trap. There are plenty of nasty people in the world, but there are also plenty of good guys too. And then there are the vast majority that float somewhere in between the two.

Stress brings the worst out of people, being told on a daily basis to be scared of this or that, having to work ever longer hours to pay the bills brings out stress, being lied to all the time brings out stress.
If you dont like the world, then change it, one step at a time. Dont expect some outside saviour to do it for you.

<< 1   >>

join