It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Sympathizers "Hack" U.S. CentCom Social Media Accounts - Claim to have hacked Pentagon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: Realtruth

I'm not encouraging downloading those files.

But it is pretty safe to examine them on the separate box.

Anyway, it doesn't seems very important info there, though likely some breach of Pentagon did occurred.

you know what, you're getting on my nerves. i'm not sure i like you very much. particularly since you are actually encouraging americans to fear being slaughtered. this bothers me a great deal. i've already had enough pain and suffering, thank you very much. it's not funny, not poetic, what you're doing. it's in really poor taste and i'm not sure you should be doing it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't think it is a recent breach.
Something tells me it is about using the emotions and movement of the happenings in Paris to spread fear.

But who am I? I'm just a Dumbass that is scared you all will know it was me who farted on YouTube.

There is no new front, only new spectators.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

I'm not encouraging downloading those files.

But it is pretty safe to examine them on the separate box.

Anyway, it doesn't seems very important info there, though likely some breach of Pentagon did occurred.

I'm not saying it didn't have a breech, but use your common sense.

Hackers savy enough to breech the Pentagon, are surely smart enough to embed code even the most seasoned programmer couldn't find.

Just because you have a separate box means virtually nothing. I have seen brilliant files infect multiple servers in seconds, as long as it's attached to the net, or a network then will do it's job whenever, whatever, or for whoever programmed it.

A group of hackers are most likely laughing their collective butts of from all the people downloading their content, they hacked and most likely infected.

Again back in the day their was a hacker saying. " What's better than one powerful computer working to solve an issue?" The answer to that one is as many as you can link together.

Most likely that is exactly what happened with the DDOS attacks they used people's computers/servers that had no idea they were even being used.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
From the first readable part of the Op, the "auspices" of Isis kind of throws me off. The way it is worded supposedly to the high commands does not seem to match the language as a second written language nor a google translated type speech.

Ok back to the thread, but something is already fishy to me. Makes me think about this type of cheerleader:

www.nytimes.com...
edit on pm131pmMon, 12 Jan 2015 14:10:56 -0600 by antar because: link

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fusionhunter

So Lulz wasn't the password?

edit on 12-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
From the first readable part of the Op, the "auspices" of Isis kind of throws me off. The way it is worded supposedly to the high commands does not seem to match the language as a second written language nor a google translated type speech.

Ok back to the thread, but something is already fishy to me.

westerners are actually joining isis. or so they say. why did they have to use isis as their acronym. such a cool ancient name.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Whether there is something on those files is to be seen, but unless I personally have a government contract/doing business with the us government, or the files are public domain then why download them?

Be wise about what you download.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Maybe that is why Obama choses to call them Isil

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is not a "boots on the ground" event. More of a Snowden-like event. I think. I hope. Not to minimize that mess, but only to diminish what has happened here from a potential physical war scenario.
edit on 1/12/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Can ISIS be doing these because Anon started it?

Anon went after ISIS first.

Is Anon the US government?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

i was responding to kitzik who was basically letting us know that t"brave americans" were going to the slaughterhouse and essentially there was nothing those brave americans could do about it. what exactly does that mean to you? to me it reads "fear for your lives", suffer some more, here, here's some more suffering. and more. and yet more. and by the way, it's all your fault cause you're white, american, capitalist, democrat, republican, christian, jew, buddhist, atheist, agnostic, pagan, whatever the wrong this or that.

seriously, seriously?? really? no.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

ANON has already released a message stating they were also at war with this group #CyberCaliphate. I expect they'll be causing them much grief very soon.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

i was responding to kitzik

lol Sorry!

I quit coffee yesterday and I'm having a bad day. lol

hugs,

RT

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

i was responding to kitzik who was basically letting us know that t"brave americans" were going to the slaughterhouse and essentially there was nothing those brave americans could do about it. what exactly does that mean to you? to me it reads "fear for your lives", suffer some more, here, here's some more suffering. and more. and yet more. and by the way, it's all your fault cause you're white, american, capitalist, democrat, republican, christian, jew, buddhist, atheist, agnostic, pagan, whatever the wrong this or that.

You are falling victim to psychological terror.

I was hinting that you are too afraid of your government, "authorities" etc.

I don't say go hack Pentagon, but if the info was already leaked it is no crime to investigate it.

At least for me , I'm not under Jurisdiction of USA.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

How to check traffic flow? Could you Pm me please and help me learn how?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't believe it. This isn't ISIS directly IMO.

I assume it's some other group, trying to pin this on ISIS, or ISIS hired them.

Probably the same as the ones who are responsible for Sony hacks...

the last sentence is what I am replying to:

the latest I heard ? rumor ? is that Ukraine did the Sony Hack, and by inference is responsible for the tweet hack at the military command bottleneck used on the foreign stationed USA troops...I guess that's possible for security reasons

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

ANON has already released a message stating they were also at war with this group #CyberCaliphate. I expect they'll be causing them much grief very soon.

~Tenth

I'm starting to see where the entire internet will have to be shut down, because all the kids can't play nice in the sandbox.

And since their are so many vital things that are attached to the internet it may happen sooner than we think.

Does anyone else get this feeling also?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I'm starting to see where the entire internet will have to be shut down, because all the kids can't play nice in the sandbox.

And since their are so many vital things that are attached to the internet it may happen sooner than we think.

No, just take the vital things off the internet, or make them only able to send information via internet and not receive commands via internet.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

If you're really as computer savvy as you imply in your warnings to other posters here, you'd know that "turning off the internet" is effectively impossible at this point, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join