It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of a nun called Charlotte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is one of the saddest videos I've ever listened to this must be stopped all convents should be closed down and let these poor women go free they are all being held as prisoners, starved, robbed of all inheritance, no belongings no family or friends and are sex slaves to the priests, there poor bodies tortured and the babies are murdered this story is horrific these poor nuns must be freed and the whole world has to know what is going on here my God I'm truly shocked this is gut wrenching to say the least the video is an hour and a half long please view it and pass it on on face book and all media sites this has to stop www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well said.

Migdal Nunya

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetxIsComing

... and you believe this?

Do a bit of research.

A similar story on Wikipedia

www.angelfire.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">An analysis of the story of Charlotte Wells

OK, it looks like the URL isn't working because it is archived. Here's the URL as text. Copy and paste it into your address field:

web.archive.org...://www.angelfire.com/ms/seanie/forgeries/charlottewells.html]An analysis of the story of Charlotte Wells

edit on 12/1/2015 by chr0naut because: URL didn't work

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

In 1978 I wash church hunting and I happened upon a non-denominational church downtown; I met this woman named Florence...she was around 72 at the time and was a wonderful friendly supportive person. We became friends and at one of the visits where I was at her home...she told me the story of when she tried to become a nun. She joined one of the Catholic orders as a novice...and the young (nuns to be) were very much isolated and somewhat hidden away. One night after she had been there a few weeks...in the middle of the night...a priest entered her room and raped her...she was a virgin and she was traumatized. Her parents came to visit her and she told them what had happened and that day they took her out of there! She got help and in time she healed from the experience...and went on in life had a career in insurance adjusting and had a successful marriage; in fact the man she did marry was an FBI agent.

So yes...this is part of the corruption in the Catholic Church.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

My mother-in-law had a similar experience when she was in school to become a nun, but it happened to her friend, not her. It turned her off of religion for a very long time (why not forever, I have no clue).

I don't think that these incidences are nearly as infrequent as people would want to believe that they are.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'll do some reading into this but it sounds terrible, I'm not sure I need to read anymore human wreckage stories.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetxIsComing
they are all being held as prisoners, starved, robbed of all inheritance, no belongings no family or friends and are sex slaves to the priests, there poor bodies tortured and the babies are murdered ...

They all are, eh? No .. that's not true at all.
Sure, there is some abuse that can happen, just like anywhere else.
But that blanket statement of yours is dead wrong.

They aren't held as prisoners. Women VOLUNTARILY become nuns and can leave at any time.

They aren't starved. In fact, many of the nuns I know are rather robust because they don't get out and exercise but instead are in the cloister and have a sedentary life style.

They aren't 'robbed of all inheritance' and belongings. They VOLUNTARILY take a vow of poverty and have turned their back on bank accounts and owning property.

They aren't robbed of family and friends. They VOLUNTARILY leave family and friends behind to enter a life of prayer in a cloister. They break human bonds in the quest for the spiritual.

I have known dozens of nuns and none of them were 'sex slaves' to priests. Like I said, there may be abuse that happens at times but in no way is it the norm or widespread let alone 'all nuns' like you claim.

Their bodies aren't tortured and there aren't murdered babies ... let alone 'all nuns' like you claim.

edit on 1/12/2015 by FlyersFan because: wording

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I have known dozens of nuns and none of them were 'sex slaves' to priests. Like I said, there may be abuse that happens at times but in no way is it the norm or widespread let alone 'all nuns' like you claim.

Maybe they did not consider themselves as "sex slaves" as they have been religiously educated and brainwashed, especially the girls born and bred.

I don't think it is/was strictly a catholic thing either. Once upon a time, and perhaps still?

[Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of 'Imran said, "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."

But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]."

So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, "O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from Allah . Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account."
quran.com...

It sounds ironically satanic. Do what thou wilt n all that.

and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan,

"Don't worry god will take care of her" says the good man of god/church/religion who acceptad her, and the child will grow up not knowing the difference between priest/father/god and live in faithful servitude.

edit on 12-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
Maybe they did not consider themselves as "sex slaves" as they have been religiously educated and brainwashed, especially the girls born and bred.

Um ...no. Nuns don't consider themselves sex slaves because they AREN'T sex slaves. Period.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thank You for bringing forth this very important issue.
As communities of faith, in any religious, social aspect, there must be extreme clarity and honesty.
We can not coexist with out.

Knowing that we all come short of perfect we must allow room to evolve, other wise we would still have emidiate retaliation.
In the words of Ghandi " An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind"

I could state many accusations towards inummarable institutions, but can I present a way to solve the problem?
When I only see the rotten apple am I missing the bigger picture?
Am I feeding my own need to see my self as a better person?
If I am not helping to solve the problem I AM part of it.

Thank You for your thread, it is a much needed debate.
WIS

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's what I said, kind of.

top topics

join