It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy asks some questions that are easy to answer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yesterday, on the Project Camelot Portal, Kerry Cassidy posted this, referring to the Charlie Hebdo massacre:

Anyone who had any doubts about this being a False Flag should now be fully aware that this incident has been faked. Among the questions that remain are who was actually killed within the offices of the paper if anyone and if they weren't killed, where are they?

The answer, which I am happy to provide, is as follows:

Stéphane Charbonnier, 47 -- Editor in chief
Jean Cabut, 76 -- cartoonist
Phillippe Honoré, 74 -- cartoonist
Bernard Maris, 68 -- columnist
Bernard Verlhac, 57 -- cartoonist
Georges Wolinski, 80 -- cartoonist
Mustapha Ourad, 60 -- copy editor
Elsa Cayat, 54 -- columnist
Frédéric Boisseau, 42 -- building maintenance worker
Franck Brinsolaro, 49 -- Charbonnier's bodyguard
Michel Renaud, 69 -- guest

In a following post to PCP, Kerry asked:

"Apparently one of the so-called terrorists decides to PICK UP A RANDOM shoe that has somehow appeared under the car door while making his escape? Uh, really? Where did the random SHOE come from and why would he pick it up? He is apparently wearing 2 shoes so it isn't his!!"

Again, I am happy to be able to provide the answers.

The shoe was not random.
The gunmen had getaway clothing, including shoes, that would be free of bloodstains.
It fell out of the car.
He would pick it up because he expected to need it.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Asertus because: specify that this was related to Charlie Hebdo

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Once I realized Project Camelot / Kerry Cassidy associated herself with the Third Phase of Moon guy, I knew I had been duped. Glad I never paid for a membership or purchased any product, UGH.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

Good god, I hate that woman.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
During an interview on The Higherside Chats last week, Kerry repeated her failure to grasp the implications of the shoe picked up by one of the Kouachi brothers, and reiterated that the whole incident was stage-managed. She was remarkably vague about who the stage managers were and what they achieved as a result. She added these two little gems:

"The Kouachi brothers had to be killed so they couldn't talk." No, Kerry, they had to be killed because they came out of the print shop firing at police.

"It's suspicious that we haven't heard from the so-called injured of Charlie Hebdo." We have, Kerry, it's just that your research efforts are nowhere near good enough. Here's the blog of Fabrice Nicolino, a writer who was very severely injured.

fabrice-nicolino.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have long questioned my belief in Camelot. This has buried it for me.

I enjoy the interviews, the stories, they are fun to listen to etc., But this... This total arrogance and dis-respect to such a horrible attack, has completely stripped her of credibility.

I don't dis-like her as a person, I have no right to say that as I do not know her, but she does need to think before talking a little bit more sometimes.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Project laughalot...fun times.

If only she worked on getting to the truth it would be something I could take seriously.
She listens to people's stories....I can tell a story and BS,doesn't mean that it is true.

I think she is a misguided person who has gone far off the path.

top topics

join