It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: Psynic

Some of the truest words I have ever heard on national main stream media.
Korg.

How would you actually know?

Stephen Colbert would call it "some of the truthiest words....".

I see it as propaganda about propaganda. The MSM does the exact same thing here.

What Varkov does is nothing new, he's just the first Russian to study and apply western style psy-ops.

I think the essential message you're supposed to take away from this TV program is, 'Putin bad'.

Same old, same old.

Do you deny the facts?

That is a more pertinent question.

Korg.

Not the facts, just the origins.

Russia has been playing 'catch up'.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Having lived under the bbc for almost 60 years I can assure you that NOTHING is broadcast that does not serve the agenda.
What we have here is just a very small trailer that makes it seem like they are exposing whats been going on, but thats how most propaganda works. I'll be very interested to see the effect that the full PROGRAM has on your average (non ats type) person! My guess is it'll be negative.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think the important thing here is the blurring of reality. What is real is becoming more difficult to answer. Humans as a general rule operate within a common reality. For one it helps with communication. But of course as we all know each individual’s reality does vary on certain levels. I’ll never know the reality of spending a million bucks on a whim. And I hope I never know the reality of seeing death at my door, around my door or down the street, on a daily bases. Environmental and personal circumstances cause differences in reality, and while these are not any less evident and exclusive to the individual, the group as a whole can achieve some understanding of how these divergent realities came to be

The thing that has lately become different, and I believe what the film is saying, is that there is a new type of disreality in town. This one rips apart the most basic realities. It fogs awareness. It sales assumptions and then destroys them. It whipsaws from certainty to confusion. Sacred to scam.

You see it on this forum all the time. Everything is a false flag. Nothing’s real

How this is going to control the population, I don’t get it. I think they’re making a big mistake with this plan, and to a large extent it has already gotten out of hand. At any rate, the wealthy and powerful will likely not recognize that there is an ultimate reality that can’t be denied. The need to eat. That one always bites ‘em in the ass.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Funny we call them Programmes ... they do actually programme what goes into the brains of their audience

Ironic how it is entitled is this the truth ... No it's a little bit of a much bigger picture

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

I'd have to say, 1) its increasingly true and 2) and that the master of this disaster is Vlad Putin. Truly cool to watch, but sad for the poor people that get blown to smithereens.

The future will look increasingly like a combination of Clockwork Orange and "Babylon" (staring Vin Diesel).

Good luck!

Of course, there is one peculiar side effect to all of this. As things become ever more confusing, "government" and particularly governments of western "democracies" are becoming ever less relevant. Turnout in the last election is a perfect example. But wait, there's more!

As the governments prove to be ever more impotent in the face of chaos, to an ever greater extent, things will revert to the "local". Central governments across the western democracies are losing whatever credibility that they might once have enjoyed because at the individual citizen/victim level, more and more people are coming to realize that they can't trust any government entities to look out for the citizen's interests. This thing will go out with muffled bangs amid hushed crys for help, much like the Ottoman Empire of old.

Interesting times.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
they do actually programme what goes into the brains of their audience

Thats the bit that most people dont want to admit.

I refuse to have a tv in my house for that reason. Often I hear of something that makes me get angry, for example: government taking billions away from disabled people and giving the same amount in tax breaks to the corporations, yet those who gained the same info via their tv do not get angry because they've been fed little snippets prior to the release of that info, those little snippets desensitise them and they dont respond with the outrage that they ought to have when the news is released. They've been programed.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I refuse to have a tv in my house for that reason. Often I hear of something that makes me get angry, for example: government taking billions away from disabled people and giving the same amount in tax breaks to the corporations, yet those who gained the same info via their tv do not get angry because they've been fed little snippets prior to the release of that info, those little snippets desensitise them and they dont respond with the outrage that they ought to have when the news is released. They've been programed.

I think you cannot avoid this by simply throwing away your TV.... It's ever present in all media...

But it goes farther than even that.... Ever heard of a Crazy Ivan? It's a military move that describes the actions of government very well....

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
S&F
Yeah....its what I believe to be the case.

Also.......the recent events in Fance?

Who else can join the dots from there all the way to Constantine, byzantium (Istanbul) which just so happens to be the only entrance to the black sea for naval vessels which also would see clear to Crimea..
Just saying.

Also in regards to Turkey the river Euphrates which flows on to Syria and Iraq........who holds back the water?

You also may see the 7 hills connection.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I think you cannot avoid this by simply throwing away your TV.... It's ever present in all media...

But it goes farther than even that.... Ever heard of a Crazy Ivan? It's a military move that describes the actions of government very well....

Peace,

Korg.

I agree, its everywhere. I have no radio, no tv, and do not buy newspapers, and yet barely a week goes by where I don't discover another way in which I've been conditioned.
Something that recently caught my eye was (in the uk) newsagents place boards outside their shops displaying local news headlines. Nearly 100% of the time they contain any or all of the following words "fear" "terror" "killing" "stabbing" "murder" "Brutal" "attack"
They are in big black bold letters, so big even motorists passing by will subconciously take in those words.

Never do they display "Good news"

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely check out the full film when it's available.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The segment posted was shown in Charlie Brooker's 2014 wipe, which is on youtube and well worth watching.

As mentioned this new film, Bitter Lake, is made by Adam Curtis who also made the excellent Power of Nightmares.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg TrinityI can't wait to see the full documentary. I remember watching this clip on charlie Brookers 2014 wipe. It scarred me and left me feeling terribly depressed with the state of the world. What's the documentary called? Adam Curtis documentaries are some of the best out there analysing the way we live and the effects of media manipulation. "the century of the self" is one of my favourites. I highly recommend it.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Korg TrinityI can't wait to see the full documentary. I remember watching this clip on charlie Brookers 2014 wipe. It scarred me and left me feeling terribly depressed with the state of the world. What's the documentary called? Adam Curtis documentaries are some of the best out there analysing the way we live and the effects of media manipulation. "the century of the self" is one of my favourites. I highly recommend it.

Info can be found Here

Korg.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I cannot watch my CBC here in Canada anymore. It used to be mandatory during dinner to watch 'The National' but lately I have noticed that it is just a string of negativity. Not a single uplifting story for almost an hour. They might put a light piece at the end but I have already turned off the tube by then and those that kept watching are probably too pissed of at that point to care.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I cannot watch my CBC here in Canada anymore. It used to be mandatory during dinner to watch 'The National' but lately I have noticed that it is just a string of negativity. Not a single uplifting story for almost an hour. They might put a light piece at the end but I have already turned off the tube by then and those that kept watching are probably too pissed of at that point to care.

I think it's true to say that for every piece of information put out, there is also a piece of information that says the exact opposite.

Another trend I have noticed is the extreme weather prediction reporting we seem to be getting... Headlines like expected hottest august in 300 years and temperatures drop to -15 expected.... etc... None of which actually happens.

A constant state of confusion, wrong footing the populace.

Korg.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
O.k. People here it is!

A lengthy piece but the content is all there... Looks like the content has been blocked for embedding. Just click the you-tube link and it will take you there.

Peace,

Korg.
edit on 28-1-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would have to agree, nothing seems to make sense (for the public) anymore. For us it makes more sense, because we know where it is heading and who is doing this. Therefore we should always be objective and watch out for disinfo.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
As an individual with an ego;

if I strolled the land by myself, I would have noone to forage for me...noone to accompany me in my loneliness.

Is it the Earth and the fields that sustain me, or is it the guy who doesn't mind bending over backwards to keep my stomach fat, though he go hungry through the night?

Care to elaborate... I prefer straight talk if you please?

Korg,

Sorry about the belated reply.
I get away from the 'in-field' where things get less cluttered; more wide-spread every so often...
iow,
I guess I forgot or didn't pay attention that the OP was describing a film. So when I saw a facepalm coming at me, I ducked.

I look like an idiot most of the time. I'm super-imaginative as a listener, always trying to place myself there in the story.
Sometimes I forget to keep up.

Thanks for the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join