It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Almond and The Spider

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

I imaged the Spider as You. Happy in the web, Your Home. Something caused You to become thrown from it. What happened that caused this? U2U me if You care to. I believe it was a very personal event. Perhaps another Woman? But that a Man stepped on The Spider, You, is telling in of itself. The almond I believe is Your Soul. You Wish to retain it, but until You resolve the underlying issue, You are just, 'pocketing' the issue....... Just a thought. Syx.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: f4andHALFtoads

You should have a go at drawing the web even if you think you cannot draw and especially if you do. Sounds like a thing of beauty. Maybe there would be an equation to describe it if you are more mathmaticaly minded.

Maybe the spirit of the spider was you

I doubt "recreating" the web would be possible.. unless it's exact dimensions are stored with my subconscious mind.

I do feel the spirit of the spider (the creator of the web) was me but I also see myself within the man who attempted returning the spider to its home and also within the person who squished the spider under his foot.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I imaged the Spider as You. Happy in the web, Your Home. Something caused You to become thrown from it. What happened that caused this? U2U me if You care to. I believe it was a very personal event.

In the dream a strong wind blew causing the spider to fall. In "reality" it is hard to say what exactly triggered this particular dream.

It occurred in my life during a period of intense personal growth that was brought about after letting go of guilt I carried with me about an accident within our family. Now that I think about it a strong wind is what caused the accident.. Interesting, thank you bringing this into mind.

Being "thrown from my home" feels more metaphysical to me rather than pertaining to my actual house.

Perhaps another Woman?

Negative.

But that a Man stepped on The Spider, You, is telling in of itself. The almond I believe is Your Soul. You Wish to retain it, but until You resolve the underlying issue, You are just, 'pocketing' the issue....... Just a thought. Syx.

I'm not quite "feeling" this one as much but thank you for the thought none the less, it is always interesting to see others interpretations.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: f4andHALFtoads

Maybe the spirit of the spider was you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Came across this and it made my day.

edit on 22-1-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join