It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Someone can interpret...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This was just a strange dream I had last night.

A lonely young prince was holding a wizard captive in a room in his castle. The wizard found a secret door in his room that lead to a large room filled with billiard tables. None of the tables were rectangular- they were all oddly shaped -to make the game more challenging I suppose-. Even though the wizard was able to get out of the room and thus out of his captivity, he chose to stay because he felt sorry for the young prince.

Sal

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine
Shot in the dark:

Are you "stuck" in a relationship? Maybe dedicated to helping someone but torn between that and freedom to do more what you want?

Thats a first.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sorry no this cannot be it. But thanks for your input.

Sal

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The prince is representative of the physical nature, hence his wealth, power, etc. Wizard represents mental nature (wisdom, intelligence). Being captive means the physical nature is holding back progression of the mind, but mind found his way out. Billiards as you implied is representative of challenge, competition, skill, and so mind is being challenged above normal to find his way out of this predicament. The challenges are abnormal, but they shouldnt be, they should be a simple task. Even though the mind aspires to higher learning (freedom), he is still attached to the physical which is dragging it down (imprisonment).

I would *guess* that you are unhappy with your ability to learn or understand something that is challenging you, and put too much emphasis on material wealth? More information would help.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thank you this could refer to my desire to get back into serious meditating but everytime I sit down the cats jump into my lap and want to be petted. I feel guilty about not giving them attention whenever they want it. I could close the door so they can't come in the room but then they would whine and cry outside the door. Help ! I am being held the willing captive of 3 cats!

Thank you - that was very insightful.

Sal

a reply to: Ridhya

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
After reading the other response I think you were right also, but it was about my relationship with my cats.

Thanks again.

Kelley

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Your bill is in the mail.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Paypal makes it much easier to get paid ; )

Sal

a reply to: Ridhya

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

At least the wizard can spend his time playing billiards now. So I take it you decided to stay to keep your cats company instead of meditating? I can see how the wizard could represent someone who meditates. I hate closing the door on my cat, too - but he learned how to open it, anyway.
edit on 12amMon, 12 Jan 2015 10:05:06 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think the wizard is going to have to put his foot down and insist that the prince give him some "me time".

: )

Sal

a reply to: darkbake

top topics

join