It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fox "News" Warmonger Judge Jeanine Pirro's Call for WAR! NWO PROPAGANDA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:12 AM
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

To be honest, most people are absolute cowards. The governments and police forces wouldn't have become so powerful if their guts and nuts weren't directed at eachother. I love internet machismo. Amounts to trapped, enslaved individuals who know they can do absolutely nothing against the system so they take their rage out on other people. I guess it's easier to mouth off to your equal than to stand up to the law...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
a reply to: intrptr

Im not against listening to both sides of the story. But, honestly I wouldnt entertain anyone on any level who spoke like the guy in the youtube. lol I just wouldnt. If he would have debated his side in a manner that was palatable to my spirit, I would have given his argument my time and attention, but I couldnt get through the rough edges to hear his argument. (my bad, I own it)

Maybe the OP could summarize his point for those who didnt want to listen to his rant?

I like Jeanie, that isnt to say I agree with everything she says, but I have been entertained by her audacity in the past.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:10 PM
Wrong thread.

edit on 12-1-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:40 PM

originally posted by: Boeing777
Sorry, I should have put a profanity warning.

EDIT: can a mod add a profanity warning to the OP?

It says profanity on the title of the video.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:45 PM

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: Boeing777

Anyone who calls for war should be willing to serve on the front lines.

Does that include all the f## politicians? and not only the front lines but sent in first!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:53 PM
a reply to: wilhelmina

Indeed it does...I feel it includes civilians too...and people behind their computers on ats...anyone who advocates for war should be willing to be on the front lines. This goes for those who enjoy the bravery of being out of range and love demanding that we just "bomb them" or just go kill them....Cause I am one who has been there and its about the stupidest thing ive ever encountered...especially how society portrays it and tries to put rules on it and make it pretty.

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>