It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox "News" Warmonger Judge Jeanine Pirro's Call for WAR! NWO PROPAGANDA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The war drums are being beaten by MSM and it's getting worse.
You can skip to 3:33

edit on 12-1-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Anyone who calls for war should be willing to serve on the front lines.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Just thought people would like to watch the show, without the commentary above: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
She is the craziest war mongering B#### on tv. Funny how she speaks about nuclear deals when the only nation we are negotiating with is Iran. The same nation whose leader has spoken out against terrorism and is in fact fighting against ISIS. She whines about the Muslim Brotherhood a group that America doesn't even recognize the MB as a terrorist organization. But she says nothing about the thousands that the new dictator running Egypt has killed.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yah, war drums…

Theres always a specific "evil" to be blamed. In Nazi Germany it was "Jews" and today its Muslims, but really just covers for killing anyone that gets in the way of the Empire.

The guys rant becomes over the top angry and abusive. To bad. If you run out and attack the state you become the enemy they want you to be.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I mostly only watch Fox News for the comedy anymore. There are a few gems here or there hidden within their propaganda BS, but they're few and far between and often not worth digging through. Look at her eyes throughout the video. Not even she is buying what she's telling to the American public.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I had a hard time listening to his rant too. It was so disrespectful angry, abusive, and what does plastic surgery have to do with the argument? Thats why I posted it without the rant.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What a effin' idiot. He must be off his meds. Definitely a hater who is not to pleased that his BS is not being swallowed by the masses. Hahahaha

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let all the politicians.. hate mongers.. bigots. .. religous nuts and war mongers go then since theyre all so excited to go murder and die .. make sure they all get a nice frontline spot ..
edit on 12/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
FOXnews is selling a product that the American people are all too eager to buy. If the Americans lost their taste for it, they would change it up. News is a business.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Just thought people would like to watch the show, without the commentary above: www.youtube.com...

Yes I would, thank you... As right as the commentary may or may not be; he really detracts from allowing people to form their own opinion - especially for being someone who is so against propaganda of the same variety...

Per miss Pirro - hit that drum any harder and you're gonna hurt your hand dear.

- Errbuddy hold on; might get bumpy.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When did Snooki start working for Fox News?
What a moron.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Wow. ALOT of what she is saying is inaccurate.

Biggest mistake (IMO):

Pakistan is NOT on top of the list of nations that do not support the so-called "war on terror".

Saudi Arabia is!
The House of Saud is (and has been for decades!) funding Sunni-radicals and the spreading of Wahabism with hundreds of billions of €uros, and their Al-Muchabarat al-'Amma (Saudi General Intelligence Directorate) is covertly supporting ISIS.

But the Saudis are "allies" of the US of course... can't risk to upset OPEC, huh?

I'd love to hear what your press council says about this "journalists" opening statement.
edit on 12-1-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

My feelings exactly. Now where are the politicians? Time for them to ship out...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I get that the Pirro is a horrible person and calling for war is wrong. I hate FOX all together. But the dude talking is also scary to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sorry, I should have put a profanity warning.

EDIT: can a mod add a profanity warning to the OP?
edit on 12-1-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Thanks but that would be even worse, imo. Despite the ravings there is actuality two sides to the OP's YouTube.

Unlike Foxe's main stream one sided rant.

Ever see "Network"?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
TPTB want war.

Get ready.

Obama will have no choice very soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Eh he's just going along with the plan as usual. They don't call him a puppet for nothing, someone's making the moves...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So short of all out war and the complete abolition of Muslim immigration into western countries yes even moderates, I'd like to know what all the know it foreign policy geniuses think would change what's going on? You can't reason with these fanatics! This is the real world! You sit there and hide behind your central heat typing while your warm coffee steams beside you. Meanwhile millions, yes millions of Muslums are plotting how to infiltrate, kill, and otherwise destroy every aspect of western culture and western people. But yeah let's criticize the lady for beating the drums of war while they kill more of us. Some of you have no clue just how evil and vile the enemy really is. Just wait, maybe you'll change your mind when a group of Muslim fanatics blows up a bus full of people or shoots up a mall. Oh but I'm sure you all will just chalk it up to one big CIA false flag op! Disgusting cowards some human beings are.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join