It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:54 PM
a reply to: dam00

I never said I'm an expert, but when I see 25-30 people lined up face down and shot in the back of the head from point blank range 1 by 1, and they all jerk, I'd suspect that if we consider this the Scientific Method of rinse & repeat & see if results are consistent, I'd say my argument is pretty damn solid.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:06 PM
So your expertise is based on video, when talking about the reaction of a person shot at close range, in the!

I am sorry, I prefer to ignore your evidence/opinion, with all the false flag bull that it entails. I have to question however how someone can spend so much time watching execution videos as to become an 'expert'. Surprised no, disgusted, absolutely.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:08 AM
a reply to: Jonjonj

Your disgusted because I want to see things for myself rather than taking people's word for it?

That's up to you entirely.

And I never said an expert either.

Complaining that it's a video is akin to "it never happened", but it did happen...

How many people have you seen killed at point blank on the ground with an assault rifle outside of video evidence!!!

& my theory doesn't have nothing to do with false flags...

It's about media looking for outrage over a point blank "head shot" when it was already as disgraceful an attack as it could have been, the "head shot" doesn't add to my outrage because that limit had been reached...

The media thinks people are stupid and lack empathy by suggesting that the "head shot" is what needs to build the anger of the people...

& you think I'm disgusting...
I think you're brainwashed!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:51 AM
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

How many people have you seen killed at point blank on the ground with an assault rifle outside of video evidence!!!

Not people....but many animals. I have slaughtered a many. And you can't bring up that "water in the skull" argument because Vasa Croe has already destroyed your debate on that one.

...but I do concur that I would rather examine evidence, no matter how grotesque and repugnant, rather than allow others to do my thinking for me...

...that reminds me, did you get the link to that video we were discussing, Charlie?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:22 AM
a reply to: Jakal26

I did Jakal, my friend...

Was just about to U2U you about it.

It was heartbreaking, but I do concede the possibility you're right.

I'm still skeptical, but I wouldn't rule it out now.

new topics

top topics
<< 3  4  5   >>