It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Your experience (or lack thereof...proven by your response to the question) means just about EVERYTHING in regards to knowing what the hell it is you are talking about in regards to things made of flesh and blood being shot.

See, I (and others) have killed things.
We know what it looks like and we know the reactions and blood (or lack thereof) is different with every shot....the outcome of a bullet wound is not always (and almost never) the same.

If you have zero experience killing or seeing things killed....you lack credibility in the eyes of those who know what they are talking about.

Notice the ones with experience lean towards the "it's legit" side of this debate while those lacking tend to lean towards the "it's fake" ideal? You don't think there is a reason for that?

Ummkay then....

have a good day....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

That's only if one thinks the footage doesn't "jive".
I do. Others do.

But, you're right. IF they were attempting to discredit the footage...that is what I would do as well. I will give you that much.

Personally, I believe it is being UTILIZED as a distraction from other things in regard to this attack...like I said before, the ties of the guys, the intelligence contacts...etc etc...They are being discussed less and less while this is garnering more and more attention.

Hell, even this thread proves it.
Just look how fast it devolved into a "fake vs it's real" argument....though some of us attempted to stay on topic of the OP for the sake of gleaning information about the site in question.

(Sometimes, I think people don't pay attention to what forum they are in, just read a headline, and then start running their mouth's without realizing they aren't even talking about what is being discussed.....oh well, such is the way of ATS...and the net at large. I still prefer ATS over others though, so...)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
It's not the real BBC website pal, and if I noticed correctly the edit time did say 9:11... Tasteless to be honest.

I don't think he was executed how it was portrayed though...

No flinch or jerk of the head from an AK round at point blank...
Not possible...

But he had been shot a few times prior to the failed execution shot, there is no doubting the man passed away imo!

How much experience do you have with an AK-47 Charlie

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
Surely you aren't trying to pin that on me?
Oh hell no!

No. The OP put in a suspicious BBC link. The link was a sham and had been removed. The content of the link has been supported as fact by some people - "ah, yes I thought the footage was all a fake anyway". Even the policeman who was executed did not die in the impressive way expected!

The link was a made up hoax. Even a made up hoax is taken as fact!

Regards

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Lol, at no point have I speculated on the nature of the video you posted. So again my experiance of being a mall ninja is neither here nor there why you insist on rambling on about guns I have no idea. But yeah, your experiance of using guns is making me hard, you sound like a real stone cold killer man.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

France False Flag Shooting -- Attackers SPLICED IN + COPS cut out + Man in bullet proof vest watches

Ah yes Dutchsinse... one of the master hoaxer's on youtube.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw 7.62 steel jacket cut a clean hole through 3/8" steel and didn't make a sound that could be heard from 100ft.

That illustrates the energy of the round.

So if the round went through cleanly, you should see it strike the sidewalk behind. Sidewalks in France are usually paved with granite so that should definitely spark on impact with steel. Disclaimer: I haven't looked closely at the video.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

i don't think it is tampered with.
here is a uncut non msm video.
French policeman gets shot in Charlie Hebdo attack

i think it is shadows and the way the light is.

if you look at the side of the car where the shoe is, the guy walks back you can see the it change during that whole sequence. half of it disappears as he closes the door.

watch from the 29 sec mark and watch where the shoe is and watch as he steps in picks up the shoe and close the door and drive away, you can see the whole area change during the movement up to the 39 sec mark. if you look at it, it has the same basic shape as the car.

here is are screen shots from the beginning of the video and the 29 sec mark, i've outlined the area.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw 7.62 steel jacket cut a clean hole through 3/8" steel and didn't make a sound that could be heard from 100ft.

That illustrates the energy of the round.

So if the round went through cleanly, you should see it strike the sidewalk behind. Sidewalks in France are usually paved with granite so that should definitely spark on impact with steel. Disclaimer: I haven't looked closely at the video.

You are assuming bullets ALWAYS spark, which they do not, even when hitting steel. This round also went through a human head so there would be particulate matter on the round which could also hinder any sparks from occurring. It would also depend on the type or round used here...there are numerous factors involved.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
just went back to the op's link, it is now gone. 404"d

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ah yes Dutchsinse... one of the master hoaxer's on youtube

Oh no doubt, no doubt, not look at his previous videos, more than likely made from crazy. Video's pretty dodgy though all the same.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your link does not work buds.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But yeah, your experiance of using guns is making me hard, you sound like a real stone cold killer man

Not quite...but I have done and will do what is necessary for my survival and for the survival of the ones I love. That often includes killing. If you can't deal with that, go whine to some vegans or something. I don't care.

Your lack of experience speaks volumes about the position of those who lack experience in regards to this shoot.

Have a good day....I won't engage this useless pissing contest again.

I know, right?
And then the guy gets pissed because I won't give it the time of day (even though I had already seen it posted up)

Took me about .5 second to realize who posted it and I off'd it. I don't bother with dutch. No credibility whatsoever. I've been around the block too many times for his brand of straight fecal matter.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Yeah, I know....

It's been taken down, apparently.

Maybe the BBC killed it when they realized it was tied to their site.
It has been shared A LOT amongst some on my fb.

I bet I've used this thread 10 times already, as proof that it isn't legit and isn't actually BBC...

Thanks to ATS....I rise above those that swallow everything "alternative media" provides them to suck on. Kool-aid drinkers the same as the unthinking that never question "official narratives", I tell you.

It honestly disheartens me to see the utter bs some fall for, over and over...

And on that note...."IT WAS THE JEWS, GD IT!!" EVERYTHING is "THE JEWS" (oh, wait...the "zionists")

Simplistic interpretations of complex geopolitical moves (not this, other things) are...well, simplistic bs.

....it is what it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

No. The OP put in a suspicious BBC link. The link was a sham and had been removed.

No...the OP was put up because I had questions about the legitimacy of the link. Notice what forum you are in? Yeah, well...that is THE POINT of this forum. Is that so hard to understand?

And in regards to it being removed....GOOD. It was, imho, bs anyways.

My thoughts on that are in previous comments that I am sure you won't bother with because you're still trying to claim I have some kind of "agenda"....but you go ahead with that, bud. I expected it. Doesn't bother me a bit.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Oh no doubt, no doubt, not look at his previous videos, more than likely made from crazy. Video's pretty dodgy though all the same.

He's well known around ATS, but people still believe him....just can't understand why though.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mods...

Can you go ahead and close this, please.
The information (disinformation that is) has been "deconstructed" and the conclusion that the link was bs has been established, well beyond a reasonable doubt.

I had NO intention on starting a thread regarding whether or not the actual murder (shot to the head) was legit or not as I believe it to be just what we see...A guy being executed.

So...since that is what this has devolved into, even though the OP EXPLICITLY explained my position on such (and yes, I did engage in some of it to, with some of the members I hold in higher regard than others) this thread should just be closed...or 404'd or whatever the hell ya'll wanna do with it.

Thanks again to those that provided concrete evidence of the site being illegitimate.
And thanks for the resources (like WhoIS) that I can use in the future so I don't have to come into the lion's den to try to glean the information.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

People need something to believe in.
Thinking everything is under "their" control is a security blanket of sorts.

(I'm sure you see this as well...so I won't elaborate)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No, your lack of firearm and killing experience makes you THINK the video is "dodgy"....
That is all...

LOL...

Do we really need to go over it again...

It is off topic and was NOT the subject of this thread....go back to the OP for details.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You're missing the point. The video footage is real. There's no debating that. AK rounds have a steel rod in the center for piercing armor.

That round would blast a hole in concrete the size of a softball. Even if it passed through, which is BS, there would have been a huge puff of concrete dust.

I've blasted cinder blocks to dust with those rounds.

Not to mention there should have been an audible echo from the round in an urban setting. Unless there was no round exiting the barrel.

It was a blank. No doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join