It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about people unplugging power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I dream a lot, and I always remember my dreams in detail. Sometimes they are recurring. I rarely tell anyone, but sometimes I try to figure out what it might mean, if anything.

So, just for fun, I thought I would post this one to see if anyone thinks it may mean anything.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a hospital room on a higher floor, looking out the window. (I have not had a hospital stay in many years.) I saw a small propeller plane, with a large balloon-line object hanging below it, flying back and forth. Then I noticed that hanging below the balloon-line object was a man who appeared to have skis on. It looked like he was skiing through the skies, and I was fascinated. It was very much an "oohhh loook! how cool!!" moment.

Then the man flew right into some power lines. There at least four to six heavy duty lines. He crashed and there were shocks of lightning-like sparks. I grabbed my phone and called 911 and told them what happened. Somehow the 911 person I was talking to ran into the room (yeah... I know...) and she looked out the window. I looked out too, and saw about three to six people at some kind of power boxes below us, and they were pulling out the plugs.

That was it... This was a very short dream compared to some of the epic movie-like dreams I have had, sometimes continuing for many nights.
I hope this one is not any kind of premonition!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
power lines, I have an inkling but I have to read the news. Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Its a stretch but I thought this. Sharks have very sensitive electric organs, what would happen if you dropped an electric eel in the water? I have to answer, Jeopardy style, a question with a question!
edit on 12-1-2015 by Emeraldous because: miss spelled Jeopardy

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Your dreams are more advanced than most, both the remembering them in detail and being able to have them night-to-night shows this. So I suspect there to be layers in your dream.

To dream that the electricity is fried or out indicates your lack of insight and perspective on a situation.

That is interesting... I didn't know that.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Thank you for the reply.

I have found that the dream interpretation web sites such as dreammoods are a bit superficial, in my opinion.
Their interpretations rarely make sense as they are too generic.
I don't think that one interpretation of any dream can apply to everyone, as everyone is different.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Maybe the imagery is a composite of things you can relate to in order to describe an event that hasn't occurred yet, if this dream is a portent of the future that is.

There might come a day soon when things play out very much like you saw them in this dream. My first thought was the way hot air balloons can get blown into power lines and get fried.

Maybe you'll see a report on TV (a winddow into the world so to speak) when visiting a friend in the hospital that resembles your dream.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Failed ambition is what your dream is meaning.

Have you reached or are you about to reach beyond your capabilities in any direction?

It warns of not taking on more than you have the energy of force and ability for.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Hmmm, well...
I think I have done that most of my life

I always seem to try things beyond what might be my capabilities. Sometimes I learn that I am capable of more than I previously thought. Sometimes it does not work out and I have to come up with a plan B.
It is amazing what you can accomplish though if you don't try to limit yourself!

So, maybe... but that would be nothing new or unusual for me

edit on 1/12/15 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

We should call you Icarus!

Go check out the Icarus story.

There is nothing doom and gloom about this. I think you are giving yourself the message that you are that kind of person. I am like that, too, or used to be. I am older and wiser now. I have learned to be still and consider my plans very carefully. You would not believe how many risks and gambles I used to take. I still like to gamble, but I am super analytical about it and very careful.

I hope I helped just a little. I wont be the one to clip your wings Dear Soul, just always remember you are not invincible. I say that out of care. I didn't take this advice. I had to pay a price.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

My 2 cents worth.

Were you in the hospital as a visitor or guest?

If its the latter, do you remember if you were visiting a family member?

You were located in a hospital so it could be symbolic of healing, but then again you do not just end up in a hospital without being "sick" in some form. Also you were on a higher floor and in most hospitals the top floors house those most susceptible to germs (oncology departments?) in an effort to keep as much "distance" between those with weak immune systems and the new germs arriving from the bottom floor.

Looking out of a window is interesting as I see it representing an observer (in general). When you look through a window you are literally looking from the "inside" into the "outside" world. Although such a view can be restricted by the boundaries of the windows "dimensions" (for the observer) that same window provides illumination into the darkness.

We can choose to "close the curtains" if we wish but I suspect that is just our subconscious fear based reaction to the "light". It is much easier and comfortable to stay in the dark sometimes. You were fascinated with this mans actions and from your perspective his act appeared amazingly cool, however I imagine his view of the incident as being quite different.

Those below the man were simply following common practice by "unplugging" the power lines to avoid any future accidents.

Those are my scattered (sleepless) thoughts on the matter.

edit on 12-1-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I figured that your dreams would be too complex for a dream interpretation website, so I agree with you.
edit on 12amMon, 12 Jan 2015 09:04:53 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

I think I was a patient, as I was in bed when looking out the winddow.

Your interpretation is very deep! I will give that some thought. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing such an interesting dream for me to reflect upon.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Have you watched the news for me yet? Do your own work and look out the _

top topics

join