It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing...."Dont Hurt The Good Muslims" Every Time A Bomb Goes Off

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I know sorry, I was just having a hissy fit. I like your posts in general. Not sure why I spat my dummy out there.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

This constant mantra about extremists in all groups may be another part of the who brainwashing flow.

If you don't think there are extremist in other religions then you have already been brainwashed.

Do we not all see how the end of this is the promotion of Good Muslims?

the brain dead American public has to be told there are good Muslims because we have news channels that basically calls all Muslims terrorist.

Even in the face of all this violence we still must stop and have our "papers checked" as it were to see if we are true believers that most Muslims are cool?

Funny I haven't been stopped and have my papers checked have you? If so where?

Just never you mind the Mosque they are building down the road friend they are not bad like these guys over here.

So all Muslims are bad is that what you are saying?

Do we forget how after 911 they were so soon talking about a Muslim worship center being built near the WTC site?

First it is a community center and the Mosque that was there predated the twin towers even being built.

And if you say anything about it your a phobe?

If you blame the whole religion for what a few did then yes you are a phobe.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
there is no way good and muslim same time.

if someone a realy good man also saying i am muslim. dont believe him. tell him, you dont know whats muslim.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: aytacaksel

Do you have a Faith?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

These type of threads will do that to ya mate , I'm of back to the UFO forum where it's safe and warm.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

This constant mantra about extremists in all groups may be another part of the who brainwashing flow.

If you don't think there are extremist in other religions then you have already been brainwashed.

Do we not all see how the end of this is the promotion of Good Muslims?

the brain dead American public has to be told there are good Muslims because we have news channels that basically calls all Muslims terrorist.

Even in the face of all this violence we still must stop and have our "papers checked" as it were to see if we are true believers that most Muslims are cool?

Funny I haven't been stopped and have my papers checked have you? If so where?

Just never you mind the Mosque they are building down the road friend they are not bad like these guys over here.

So all Muslims are bad is that what you are saying?

Do we forget how after 911 they were so soon talking about a Muslim worship center being built near the WTC site?

First it is a community center and the Mosque that was there predated the twin towers even being built.

And if you say anything about it your a phobe?

If you blame the whole religion for what a few did then yes you are a phobe.

OMG Buster. Hasn't everyone been over this a thousand times. What are you the local "phobe" cop? How about Hebrophobe?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aytacaksel
there is no way good and muslim same time.

if someone a realy good man also saying i am muslim. dont believe him. tell him, you dont know whats muslim.

This guy from Turkey.....sounds like some of you guys on the christian threads.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I could but frankly cant believe that you haven't looked into it yourself.

You made the claim, you produce the evidence. Whether I looked into it or not is irrelevant. For all you know I know everything there is to know about this issue and am just baiting you. OR I may not know anything about it and am hoping you'd educate me on it. Who knows? But at the end of the day, when you make a claim, it behooves you to support it with your own evidence.

Its really another thread. And I did make a thread about one aspect of the issue. But really don't make me do your homework for you. Besides where have you been? Is this the first you have heard about it? They have had congressional hearings on the issue already!

What homework? I just saw you make an assertion and I just wanted you to back it up. Again, I could know everything there is to know about this subject, but it doesn't change the fact that you made a claim that needs to be backed up. Why are you so fervently arguing this fact with me?

Just produce the evidence that all Muslim clerics who say inciteful things are radicalizing other muslims to fight in a holy war.

Didn't say all Muslim clerics and you know I didn't and no I am not going to do your homework in this thread. Maybe in a few days I will open a thread about it. But you have really had to have your head in the sand, anyone, that dosent understand this.

We do know in this story anyway that the two gun hands had been to Yemen. What were they camping?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Logarock:

...juxtaposizized...

Seriously? The word you should have used is 'juxtaposed'. Are you really lacking in education as much as your post signifies? How can you expect to be taken seriously when you cannot even write a coherent sentence? Strangely enough, or perhaps, more to the point, what is really disconcerting is that you received 14 flags. The mind boggles.
edit on 13/1/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: aytacaksel

Do you have a Faith?

i believe science

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Logarock:

...juxtaposizized...

Seriously? The word you should have used is 'juxtaposed'. Are you really lacking in education as much as your post signifies? How can you expect to be taken seriously when you cannot even write a coherent sentence? Strangely enough, or perhaps, more to the point, what is really disconcerting is that you received 14 flags. The mind boggles.

Its a coined phrase, a little liberty with the language (not a matter of position or contrast but a matter of condition, the result). Did it on purpose, for a purpose. Most here got that. Did it every cross your mind that someone knowing enough to use the word would know better....so must have done it for a reason? No, naturally not.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Real muslims are terrorists . ISIS hangs gays like the persians and saudi's , there all terrorists in my eyes.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It scratches its head like an ape and wonders...

You should wonder harder - if you can

Your rant is vile and bigoted - but permitted

Lucky you

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think we are in a very vulnerable position because most of us are so disinterested in islam that we don't realise how pernicious this religion/form of government etc and especially its laws actually are and how they will affect our lives - its thinking is totally alien and unimaginable to us.

When you realise its what muslims are not telling us about their beliefs then you realise how dangerous islam actually is. Forget the extremists islamic law controls all muslims however happy/flappy they are. Most don't realise that islam holds people guilty, with a penalty of death, for paying their taxes… According to islamic law because we all pay taxes we are supporting our government in its war efforts in islamic countries, so we have offended the law. Now for westerners that's plain ridiculous but not for muslims because its an islamic law that has to be followed and obeyed.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Can I ask where you learnt this?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

It scratches its head like an ape and wonders...

You should wonder harder - if you can

Your rant is vile and bigoted - but permitted

Lucky you

It would only appear bigoted to the very tinder and thin skinned.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I think we are in a very vulnerable position because most of us are so disinterested in islam that we don't realise how pernicious this religion/form of government etc and especially its laws actually are and how they will affect our lives - its thinking is totally alien and unimaginable to us.

Yes it is unimaginable. The underpinnings of western cultural and political philosophy make a much different frame of reference and mindset if you will.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Let's go back to what you said - in your OP

This is a proposition that we are slowly having our brains juxtaposizized with smoke and mirror mind screwing concerning our perception of maniac Muslims. The effect is, efforts are being made, that we are embracing Islam in a sort of Stockholm syndrome sufferer way. Not to mention having, like the old carnival woman who slowly turned into an ape at this rate we will be seeing these maniacs as dancers and prancers among the wild meadow flowers.

The mantra...."Good Muslims, Good Muslims, Good Muslims"....in the context of horrifically violent images and radical editorial by same.

It scratches its head like an ape and wonders why its government allows a homegrown radical indoctrination and recruitment. Threats to the host culture by funny clown men who may as well put up a sign "Crazy people wanted". But but but!!!!! "Good Muslims, Good Muslims, Good Muslims".

Your post isn't just an opinion or a point of view

It's a rallying cry - a call for people to take those first steps down the road towards actual persecution, and eventually genocide

So, yes - maybe you're right. Maybe bigotry isn't the right word
edit on 1/15/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

If this is what you call a "first step down the road to persecution" you are probably very hyper sensitive. Not only that but I think you are exhibiting symptoms of the mass brain washing referred to.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If this is what you call a "first step down the road to persecution" you are probably very hyper sensitive. Not only that but I think you are exhibiting symptoms of the mass brain washing referred to.

I am very sensitive when it comes to things like this

Maybe it's you that's been brainwashed Logarock...it's hard to decide which is the more demanding mistress - Fear or Ignorance

They make a pretty formidable team
edit on 1/16/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join