It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing...."Dont Hurt The Good Muslims" Every Time A Bomb Goes Off

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Logarock

Hey if we shut down every church in the US because some crybabies can't deal with other people's beliefs then shut down every temple, mosque, altar, etc in the world.

Certain mosques that promote jihad should at least have the main dumbazz collected. And who's crying? Have you heard some of the Muslim hate preachers? Talk about mad nut job cry babies.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Neither can I but I'm sure there are some out there. But my whole point was that hate speech, extremism, fundamentalism isn't exclusive to Islam, it's in every religion/belief. So I think if a Muslim fanatic preaches insanity they should be locked up, but we shouldn't overlook the crazy ranting about abortion imo.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Well you are dislodging the point from the OP. They were stumbling all over themselves, the press ect to let everyone know. It was clear they were rubbing it in or demanding yet another pint of PC blood over the thing. And they do.

And by the way of it don't bother you then stay off the thread. I certainly am not going to apologize for looking at this from an angle other than your PC interpretations of how we should think.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The folks who run my local chippy - they're great people. Always have a smile, always have something nice to say - ask about my family, have a chat about the weather/local issues. Their kids have grown up as mine have, their daughter is the same age as mine, we always discuss how kids are time machines. Couple of times when I've not had the right amount of change - once when I realised I'd left my wallet at home they have just waved it off and said "sort it out next time, we trust you" etc. They are - as I've said - really nice.

They are muslim.

They are as far removed from terrorist assholes as apples are from coal.

They simply want to live their life and make sure their family is ok.

But not according to you.

Given that your overall perception of the world comes from media, and views reporting (not news reporting), and that you, personally, don't know every single muslim on the face of the planet, and never, ever will do, then your generalisation here is - frankly - flawed.

Or let me put it this way, the people I'm talking about come across as a damn site nicer, and more tolerant, than you have from your post here.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Do we forget how after 911 they were so soon talking about a Muslim worship center being built near the WTC site? And if you say anything about it your a phobe?

I wouldn't call anyone a phobe for going against that...

Any Muslim who advocates a place of Worship at the site of a Massacre, is not all there in my opinion.

edit on 12-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What are you going on about? My point was if we lock up Muslim extremists for hate speech, why not lock up Christian extremists for hate speech?

Oh I see where you were going with your post, I think I missed the inflection of your point. Such is problems with communicating on the internet. My bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hey, don't put words in my mouth. I am not, even for a second, excusing the actions undertaken by the terrorists in France. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of everyone calling Muslims into question for the actions of a few.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well you are dislodging the point from the OP. They were stumbling all over themselves, the press ect to let everyone know. It was clear they were rubbing it in or demanding yet another pint of PC blood over the thing. And they do.

And by the way of it don't bother you then stay off the thread. I certainly am not going to apologize for looking at this from an angle other than your PC interpretations of how we should think.

It makes for an interesting time to stay on point when you are all over the place and failed to adequately communicate a clear and concise position. Personally, i didn't see much PC propaganda from the media in regards to the recent attacks in France. In fact, i only ever saw one segment referring to Muslims condemning the attack.

I think you are seeing things that don't exist. Not all Muslims are bad, and that is reflected when News agencies contact a multitude of people, including moderate Muslim leaders, for interviews.

Frankly, i don't care for your position, and i don't care what you say. I don't expect you to apologise, as i don't share your opinion that people with opposing perspectives should refrain from commenting. I will continue to post in this thread, as i want to.
edit on 12-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If you can prove that certain clerics recruited, indoctrinated ect fighters that ended up going abroad and then coming home and preforming terror acts then they can be shut down.

Can you prove that these Muslim clerics are guilty of this?

Now I know you would like to shut down every church in the US and Canada but its not because they are going nuts.

Well this was uncalled for. You know, just because I disprove of many of the things Christianity does, doesn't mean I want all churches shutdown. I don't care what you believe and have no desire to put myself between your beliefs. I DO have issues with religions in this country, namely Christianity, pushing greater equality for themselves then feigning ignorance and indignity when someone finally steps up and says that the balance of religions is unequally in favor of of the religion in question by the government. All of that is a topic for another thread/conversation though, and the ad hominem you just used was childish.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Saying "don't hurt the innocent" to you does equal to brainwashing ? Justice is for the guilty, not the innocent.

"This is not a pipe"

Being a muslim, or a jew, or an atheist, or anything else is a construction of the mind, it's artificial. What remains real is what people choose to do on this rock we call our planet.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

If you go back and read carefully I have not generalized the Muslim community.

By the way we have Muslims around here that run markets and they have been known to talk about shooting Assad when asked how they felt about him. There was also another guy down here that talked about sending money to a certain Palestinian radical......right in his store. I am not taking sides just showing that Muslims who are not otherwise radical are also not unaware and don't have supporting positions. Many do. How about the large congregations of some of these hate clerics. They hear this every worship day and are out and about in the community.

And I am not trying to be nice or be an agitator. Just trying to discuss what may be a large scale bait and switch. Thats it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's why I read each post I'm replying to twice.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Never really said that in the manner you are claiming.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

And what about you? The attitude you just showed that poster for their beliefs shows you're far from tolerant. Now I'm glad you can get your chips and oil in peace, that the people who run it are nice but believe me, there's more who are the opposite, more who want to destroy people's lives because they don't conform. We see it with religion, with internet control panel gods and honestly it just airs out the stinking hole that is your opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well we do know for a fact certain have indoctrinated and promoted some that have gone overseas to jihad. Thats not in question.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t yea I rarely talk like that. But you do it all the time.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well we do know for a fact certain have indoctrinated and promoted some that have gone overseas to jihad. Thats not in question.

Some? So not all then correct? So that means we are left with proving which ones HAVE done this and which ones HAVEN'T correct? Meaning that we shouldn't sweep all clerics saying these things with the same brush as well correct?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Jihad is a self defence ideology...
Look up the definition & Quranic verses referring to Jihad...

It's not the bastardised definition that the media parrots to the brainwashed masses...

If you truly want to fight this brainwashing call them what they are, extremists, not Jihadists!

If someone attacks me or my family or a member of the community in my presence I'll show them Jihad...

It is an equal response... Not permitted to be disproportionate...
If you punch me, I can punch you... I can't stab or shoot you because the transgression doesn't warrant such an extreme reaction...
If my life is in danger I can respond in kind, and kill the attacker...

This isnt just directed at you Loga, but anyone who calls these extremists "Jihadists".

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Dude you are doing it.....all muslins are not bad, all Muslims are not bad....

I was after the context in the OP and I think you know this. Think of it like this.....a guy watching clips of the late violence in France, Nigeria and Pakistani.....and the only sound is a chant ....."all Muslims are not bad, all Muslims are not bad"...

So what happens.....guy sees a clip of some car bomb footage in Iraq, jumps out of his chair, opens the window and yells "all Muslims are not bad go**amit"! Drives down to the WTC memorial and walks around all day with a sign that says so.

Do you see whats happened to this guy?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t yea I rarely talk like that. But you do it all the time.

Tit for tat. I'm not going to defend my prior posts in other threads to you because my line of reasoning in this thread is upsetting you. I know what I've said in the past and how I've said it. I, also, am well aware of how you seem to think I regularly attack Christianity unfairly. I care about neither of these things and frankly are irrelevant to the conversation. Though if you want to change this thread into a mud dragging contest, by all means go ahead. Just let me know so I can leave now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join