It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing...."Dont Hurt The Good Muslims" Every Time A Bomb Goes Off

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Slave trade?

I'm not buying it. The slave trade ended a long time ago, yet we are only seeing this stuff in 'Nigeria' recently.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

No body is really condemning. Get in the flow of the thread. Argue the point and stay off this generalized run of the mill positional stuff. And frankly a dam many people found it odd that they wanted to build near the WWC so soon after. It was highly antagonistic at the time. Guess you had to be there.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Slave trade?

I'm not buying it. The slave trade ended a long time ago, yet we are only seeing this stuff in 'Nigeria' recently.

I am talking about the ancient slave routs from Nigeria toward the middle east. That part of Africa to the ME. The Muslims were big customers.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No need to apologise pal, it was my writing comprehension that caused the confusion.

I often fail at elaborating & I sometimes forget that tone cannot be conveyed online.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Logarock

Westerners are tolerant to things that make Muslims angry, yes. But there are CERTAINLY topics that make westerners act like..., well terrorists.

Another day, another 'pro-life' terrorist bombs an abortion clinic

Well wouldn't citizens of western nations be within their same and reasonable rights and good wits to demand that their governments deport all known radical clerics that breath out violence against the host culture?

Well they could just arrest them and try them for the crimes that they committed... I, personally, wonder why a crime called "Terrorism" needs to exist. Everything a terrorist does is considered illegal (usually with very serious legal penalties attached to these things). Why do we need additional laws for them anyways? It just allows us to create a bogeyman to fear.

When a cleric in say Britain is taking orders from radical central in the ME somewhere, spewing the same hate as heard there toward Britain then that man is a real security risk. He is simply an extension of a foreign concern.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

In order to unify the world, into a peaceful NWO sort of existence.

One needs to have an identifiable threat to the entire world, one that lasts for years.

Could Islam be that identifiable threat?

Read Albert Pike's interpretation of World War 3 & it will answer your question!

Even if it doesn't come to fruition as he thought...Honestly it's mind blowing.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't see what's so hard about this situation. Someone preaches hate, supports terrorism why not arrest them? Sure it sounds out of line, arresting someone for their words, but I think this situation warrants an arrest.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ok, so why wasn't Fred Phelps monitored and considered a security risk for inciting the Westboro people? Oh right, freedom of speech. I forgot.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They should've locked his ass up too. Freedom of speech isn't selective.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

The Amish don't live in a violent, war-torn area. No one has invaded them, killed their women and children, or oppressed them. They might be different if those things had happened to them over a period of years and years.

Do you have a problem with the Muslims having their own areas in the West? Places that are strictly Muslim? Because I have heard a lot of criticism of those areas. I hear, "Why don't they assimilate?" Who is demanding that the Amish assimilate?

You are all messed up here. And yea the Muslims shouldn't really have autonomous regions in western nations. Thats just asking for problems eventually. Nothing like the Amish at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I woudln't have a problem with their zones if they followed the local laws, didn't throw others out, and weren't fundamentally insane (don't tell me they're just uber religious with a violent flair....). Tolerance is a two way street and until everyone learns to look both ways we shouldn't kneel for anybody.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Your two sentences are contradictory. Freedom of speech ISN'T selective, therefore it applies to all speech, yet at the same time you are advocating locking someone up for exercising their free speech.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ok, so why wasn't Fred Phelps monitored and considered a security risk for inciting the Westboro people? Oh right, freedom of speech. I forgot.

Abraham Lincoln shut down Copperhead Newspapers. The American Nazis couldn't buy air time during the war. Cant claim to be at war with radical Muslims and then let them spew and promote violence. Listening to some of these guys it is amazing that no one has ever retaliated against them.

But I suppose the two guys in France were understandable?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Homophobia - Dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

Oxford Dictionary.

Can we not do this back & forth please, it's semantics, & Islamophobe is a perfectly valid title for a bigot with a predisposition for hatred of Islam.

link   
a reply to: and14263

Site's going absolutely tits up.

The post I replied to showed a lack of understanding as to why fundamentalist Muslims are killing moderate Muslims in my opinion , my reply was in response to this.

Did you ever thing that the peaceful Muslims that are being killed are simply fodder, an acceptable cost long term? By their own?

That statement in my opinion showed a lack of understanding that they are not being killed simply as fodder but are being killed because they don't want to live under the fundamentalist version of Islam being forced upon them or because they follow a different version of Islam , in the eyes of the Islamists they are as much infidels as we are.

If you think that shows this site is "going absolutely tits up" then I'm sorry but you are wrong.

edit on 12-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What are you going on about? My point was if we lock up Muslim extremists for hate speech, why not lock up Christian extremists for hate speech?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Your two sentences are contradictory. Freedom of speech ISN'T selective, therefore it applies to all speech, yet at the same time you are advocating locking someone up for exercising their free speech.

If you can prove that certain clerics recruited, indoctrinated ect fighters that ended up going abroad and then coming home and preforming terror acts then they can be shut down.

Now I know you would like to shut down every church in the US and Canada but its not because they are going nuts.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: daaskapital

No body is really condemning.

Condemning what? Islamic extremism? Plenty of people have condemned it. Have a look at Charlie's thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my comment here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get in the flow of the thread. Argue the point and stay off this generalized run of the mill positional stuff.

Right, so anyone with a different perspective to yours is not commenting in regards to the thread and has a generalised mindset. Nice to know!

And frankly a dam many people found it odd that they wanted to build near the WWC so soon after. It was highly antagonistic at the time. Guess you had to be there.

So it's okay for everyone else to have the freedom of choice, but some Muslims can't build a worship centre within a certain proximity of a memorial site because terrorists who didn't represent them committed a terrorist attack? Nice freedom, America...

Come on.

edit on 12-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hey if we shut down every church in the US because some crybabies can't deal with other people's beliefs then shut down every temple, mosque, altar, etc in the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What are you going on about? My point was if we lock up Muslim extremists for hate speech, why not lock up Christian extremists for hate speech?

I cant think of a single Christian minister that go's around like some of these nuts in Britain. These are some dangers people and associated with radical Islamic killers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join