It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing...."Dont Hurt The Good Muslims" Every Time A Bomb Goes Off

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
You're right there... most were young men (one occasion an old lady but normally young men). I can understand how they think this way when you put it as you do. Brainwashed against the western world.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The facts show that the Islamic radicalism comes primarily out of those ME countries bombed into rubble, Saudi Arabia (our good friends?) and other lands in North Africa.

Why is that?

Thats easy thinking friend. Go back and take a look at Lebanon and Iran 40 years ago. The rise of fundamentalism. The killing of Anwar Sadat, the Lebanese civil war, before and after Iran.

If you just start looking after bombs have been falling your not getting the whole picture.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Logarock

You hit the problem on the head with the term 'good muslims' Do you mean muslims who are true to islam or muslims who are existing and steadily increasing their numbers till they ultimately take over our countries and force them to adopt islam?

The largest mosque in the United states at Dearborn Michigan was funded by Saudi interest. Go to Saudi Arabia and find out how illegal Christianity really is. Yes we are allowing Saudis to build mosques in the US while they fairly well oppresses other religions.

This Muslim turn around in Dearborn is well underway.

Coach Canned

A high school hall-of-fame and Christian wrestling coach in Dearborn, Mich., claims he was muscled out of his long-tenured coaching job by the school’s principal, a devout Muslim, because the administrator was furious over a student wrestler who had converted to Christianity from Islam.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Further than that ... Go back to the Barbary Pirates. They were attacking American merchantmen as soon as we had them and taking our sailors as slaves. Our country either had to pay an annual ransom or they would continue doing it. Their stated reasoning was religious reasons Islamic religious reasons. We paid the ransom as a country until Thomas Jefferson put a stop to it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

I would like to know how 'wahhibism' made its way to remote regions in Nigeria? How did it get there when they had no TV or Satellite??

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Your theory would only stand up to scrutiny if there were no "good muslims."
Try travelling through a Muslim country like Malaysia,Indonesia or even Gaza,and you will find the majority of the people there will do all in their power to help you out,feed you,give you shelter.

You may even make some friends-and end up rethinking your theory.

There are evil people in every religious group-but although they may be the ones making the most noise,they are also in the minority from my experience,at least.

I am really not talking about "good Muslims". I am talk about how many deflect to "good Muslims" every time one of the nuts goes off. Its like a mantra.....you see the ditches filled with dead bodies by ISIS and always running in the back ground.....Good Muslims, good Muslims.....you see photos of the Pakistani school attack.....don't forget the good Muslims the good Muslims.

Most of us already know their are non offensive, easy going, solid citizen Muslims......but we are being sold by juxtaposition. Not to get us to go to war with all Muslims but to corral us like sheep into a box cannon. Otherwise get blown up.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I would like to know how 'wahhibism' made its way to remote regions in Nigeria? How did it get there when they had no TV or Satellite??

Slave trade.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Easy thinking? So, tell me, how did those countries come into being? One needs to go back a bit further than 40 years

Quoting from Margaret MacMillan's historical book 'Paris 1919, Six Months that Changed the World, Chapter 27, Arab Independence, page 381:

One day, during the Peace Conference, Arnold Toynbee, an advisor to the British delegation, had to deliver some papers to the prime minister. "Lloyd George, to my delight, had forgotten my presence and had begun to think aloud.'Mesopotamia... yes... oil... irrigation... we must have Mesopotamia; Palestine... yes... the Holy Land... Zionism... we must have Palestine; Syria... h'm... what is there in Syria? Let the French have that.' Thus the lineaments of the peace settlement in the Middle East were exposed: Britain seizing its chance; the need to throw something to the French; a homeland for the Jews; oil; and the calm assurance that the peacemakers could dispose of the former Ottoman territories to suit themselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Further than that ... Go back to the Barbary Pirates. They were attacking American merchantmen as soon as we had them and taking our sailors as slaves. Our country either had to pay an annual ransom or they would continue doing it. Their stated reasoning was religious reasons Islamic religious reasons. We paid the ransom as a country until Thomas Jefferson put a stop to it.

Yeah, yeah - and the Christians did horrible things in the name of their God as well. Here's the difference. The West is now a much more stable area; the Middle East is anything but a stable area (that's not entirely the ME's fault, by the way). Unstable areas tend to bring out the worst in people. We've seen it on our end - it's happening on their end too.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The Saudis pay to export it. This is a huge mess. I'm not sure if the Saudis are Wahhabist themselves or if they simply export the problem to get it out of their country or both.

But I think the whole tangled thing has to do with oil and world politics. I think none of the world's great powers could stand to let any of the others actually control the Middle East and its oil. So they let an ostensibly hostile third party do it. Every plays suck up games to that third party who hates them all.

And Wahhabi is the issue that gets exported. You can argue that the House of Saud is playing an extremely long game, and maybe it is. That game is about to bear fruit too.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I am really not talking about "good Muslims". I am talk about how many deflect to "good Muslims" every time one of the nuts goes off. Its like a mantra.....you see the ditches filled with dead bodies by ISIS and always running in the back ground.....Good Muslims, good Muslims.....you see photos of the Pakistani school attack.....don't forget the good Muslims the good Muslims.

Most of us already know their are non offensive, easy going, solid citizen Muslims......but we are being sold by juxtaposition. Not to get us to go to war with all Muslims but to corral us like sheep into a box cannon. Otherwise get blown up.

The reason why people keep bringing up good Muslims is because whenever a horrible attack that this happens, there are lots of people who scream that we need to get rid of ALL Muslims - the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim - you know, crap like that. You don't think that's true? Get on Facebook or You Tube, or look at some of the comments of an article about the event.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The Barbary Pirates showed that this was a problem before 1919.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You might have missed it, as news can sometimes be missed. But we've been bombing the Muslims for roughly fourteen straight years and are occupying a few of their countries. All in the name of a war on terror. Terrorizing to stop terror.

Does that irony fit into your juxtopositional box?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What are you getting at? Are you denying that good Muslims exist? That they outnumber bad Muslims by like 90+%? That the views of bad Muslims isn't necessarily the views of all Muslims? That you can't admit when you've been racially brainwashed by the US MSM?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So when an African American shoots up a place, would you go around screaming about all the good African Americans?

See how sort of wrong and insulting that implication is? There is demonstrably a double standard.

edit on 12-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Yeah, yeah - and the Christians did horrible things in the name of their God as well. Here's the difference. The West is now a much more stable area; the Middle East is anything but a stable area (that's not entirely the ME's fault, by the way). Unstable areas tend to bring out the worst in people. We've seen it on our end - it's happening on their end too.

Ok so what was their problem when things were stable? Under the assorted Muslim empires over the years? Truth is its not really so much about a destabilized ME as it is anti west. The great Muslim kingdoms have always threatened Europe. Invaded even.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

HA! I've seen that rhetoric on this website. Heck, they've even put the conspiracy slant onto it. One poster I saw was trying to argue that the Muslim religion (yes the entire religion) was the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So when an African American shoots up a place, would you go around screaming about all the good African Americans?

See how sort of wrong and insulting that implication is? There is demonstrably a double standard.

I would if after the shooting everyone was trying to say that all black people are violent criminals that need to be put down.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She was pointing to Internet rhetoric as her justification, and yes, I have seen that kind of rhetoric about African Americans.

Am I now going to have to kow tow and point out that I have Muslim friends?

edit on 12-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What are you getting at? Are you denying that good Muslims exist? That they outnumber bad Muslims by like 90+%? That the views of bad Muslims isn't necessarily the views of all Muslims? That you can't admit when you've been racially brainwashed by the US MSM?

I am saying that you may be demonstrating brainwashing right now. Good cop bad cop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join