It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing...."Dont Hurt The Good Muslims" Every Time A Bomb Goes Off

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is a proposition that we are slowly having our brains juxtaposizized with smoke and mirror mind screwing concerning our perception of maniac Muslims. The effect is, efforts are being made, that we are embracing Islam in a sort of Stockholm syndrome sufferer way. Not to mention having, like the old carnival woman who slowly turned into an ape at this rate we will be seeing these maniacs as dancers and prancers among the wild meadow flowers.

The mantra...."Good Muslims, Good Muslims, Good Muslims"....in the context of horrifically violent images and radical editorial by same.

It scratches its head like an ape and wonders why its government allows a homegrown radical indoctrination and recruitment. Threats to the host culture by funny clown men who may as well put up a sign "Crazy people wanted". But but but!!!!! "Good Muslims, Good Muslims, Good Muslims".

The effects of prolonged, long-term fear.....Stockholm......just look at the female Nigerian vest bombers. The abused clinging to the abuser.

edit on 12-1-2015 by Logarock because: n

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yes I agree you should go out and Attack some good Muslims...

The only offence you should be taking from this advice is that it's stating the obvious and treating you like an intolerant child who cannot control themselves from frothing at the mouth at the site of a Hijab or a brown person with a large beard...

What an Islamophobe apologist attempt...

Yeah, by the way, we got a new term for people who scream "Muslim apologist"...
It's Islamophobe apologist...

We thought it up in the Mosque when we were secretly discussing the takeover of the West and implementing Sharia Law everywhere...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yeah you've got a fair point there but there's mixed messages I think... Through the UK MSM I see two messages:

The middle classes are told to be tolerant of Muslims and not to be stupid enough to think all Muslims are crazy.

The working classes are told to hate the cult of Islam and shoo the women hating stone age cave men out of the country and off the planet. (Not my thoughts just a generic tag line used to get my point across).

edit on 12-1-2015 by and14263 because: Was going to edit then couldn't be ar**d

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You hit the problem on the head with the term 'good muslims' Do you mean muslims who are true to islam or muslims who are existing and steadily increasing their numbers till they ultimately take over our countries and force them to adopt islam?

What bothers me is the teachings of this religion. I have heard now a number of different muslims, some quite acceptable to this country's government by their time on our tv's telling us that because we have all paid our taxes to our governments we are responsible for the money our government spends on warfare in muslim countries and the deaths of muslims.

The culmination of our guilt against islam is that we should all be put to death as according to islam we have committed a crime by financing this warfare and there is no defence against it for us. Now as that is apparently islamic law, a good muslim would have to carry out this punishment. So are we safe from 'good muslims' or only uintil they take over our countries?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
the problem is unfortunately more complex.
It would be great if we could just lump all muslims together and say they are all the same (it would be great because i am incredibly lazy) but that's not the truth.
They don't have some hive mind ability.
How do i know this? there is what, 1.6 billion of them. if they were all like that, we would be in full WW3, and that is not the case.
This is NOT to say Islamic faith is not a problem, but it's not the only problem, it's a deadly cocktail really.
ignorance+poverty+religion= over 2000 deaths since the start of this 2015 we are now living in.
Islam DOES have violent teachings in it, and if my youtube search is to be trusted, it does have more calls to violence than any other religion out there. it's message IS problematic, but why aren't all muslism behaving in the way they are most infamous for? because they had opportunities, access to better education, or at least the level of education that allows them to take the faith like most of us do: with more than a few pinches of salt.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Your theory would only stand up to scrutiny if there were no "good muslims."
Try travelling through a Muslim country like Malaysia,Indonesia or even Gaza,and you will find the majority of the people there will do all in their power to help you out,feed you,give you shelter.

You may even make some friends-and end up rethinking your theory.

There are evil people in every religious group-but although they may be the ones making the most noise,they are also in the minority from my experience,at least.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I'm glad you mentioned Indonesia.

It is a nation of almost 1/4 of a billion citizens and the Muslim population within is more than 200 millions. Pakistan ranks second after them.

The facts show that the Islamic radicalism comes primarily out of those ME countries bombed into rubble, Saudi Arabia (our good friends?) and other lands in North Africa.

Why is that?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I really try to be tolerant, even in the face of innate urges/compulsions to despise opposing tribesmen. I'm happy for anybody to practice any religion they choose. I'm open to all races immigrating into my country and am open to helping those in other countries when in times of need...

I will say though whilst in Malaysia my female partner got constant abuse from the male Muslims, she dressed conservatively to avoid such things but it happened. I don't want to say this, I approach multicultural issues with an open mind and an open hand, but the Muslims in Malaysia were far from inviting.

I assume you are writing from a strictly male point of view.

Again I'll add - I'm not against Islam or other races. I'm just giving you an account of what happened. A lot.

EDIT: Perhaps they were brainwashed about us westerners?
edit on 12-1-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

juxtaposizized

?

The mantra...."Good Muslims, Good Muslims, Good Muslims"....in the context of horrifically violent images and radical editorial by same.

Because it's not like the Jihadists kill Good Muslims is it .
You are falling into the trap the Jihadist have set for you , their aim is to spread division and set us fighting each other to stoke the hate they rely on to survive , not every Muslim is a terrorist just as not every Jew is a Zionist.

There is a big difference between a Muslim and a Jihadist.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I really try to be tolerant, even in the face of innate urges/compulsions to despise opposing tribesmen. I'm happy for anybody to practice any religion they choose. I'm open to all races immigrating into my country and am open to helping those in other countries when in times of need...

I will say though whilst in Malaysia my female partner got constant abuse from the male Muslims, she dressed conservatively to avoid such things but it happened. I don't want to say this, I approach multicultural issues with an open mind and an open hand, but the Muslims in Malaysia were far from inviting.

Again I'll add - I'm not against Islam or other races. I'm just giving you an account of what happened. A lot.

That happened to my Mom when she was travelling there with my Step Dad. She covered up, too, and is a mature dignified lady. Some women have told me they were spat at, too, by the local Malaysian women.

I have my own individual attitude to all this. It is not for sale by any enticement of propaganda.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What annoys the heck out of me is that starting with 9/11, they created this narrative that everyone was suddenly going to turn on all Muslims en masse as though we were incapable of understanding what a terrorist group is and that it does not represent the interests of the larger group as a whole as a general rule. It's as though they expected us to create The Seige in every country that boasted Muslims.

Now, is there a reverse psychology element to that? A divide and conquer thing going on? I don't know, but I do know that this week finally showed us a cop that ATS found worthy of being called a hero - make him a French Muslim.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock smoke and mirror mind screwing

for many topics in the media this constitutes a large percentage of what's known as 'news'.

it's almost exclusively agenda-driven propaganda, interspersed with vacuous celeb-worship. infotainment.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I understand what the OP is saying. There really is no way to 1/2 fight Islamic (or any) extremists. Most criminals/killers have some sort religious upbringing by default. We want to be enlighten enough say "These actions do not define the whole group...let's just go after the criminals." and yet the whole Islamic population is teaching the same thing. Muslim babies aren't killing anyone and are 100% innocent, true...but what are they being taught? The same thing the grown terrorists were taught from the same religious texts. In the same breath it is absurd to say "Let's wipe out Muslims for the safety of the world!"

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Yes I agree you should go out and Attack some good Muslims...

The only offence you should be taking from this advice is that it's stating the obvious and treating you like an intolerant child who cannot control themselves from frothing at the mouth at the site of a Hijab or a brown person with a large beard...

What an Islamophobe apologist attempt...

Dude sometimes you appear to have some brains.....and sometimes you don't. But by all means bring on the childish default name calling. Don't give it a moment of thought or look at it any differently than folks like you......or you are an Islamaphobe. Great. Easy morning then for that massive intellect.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

What I am really pointing out is all the attention "good Muslims" are getting. As if we are being driven into their arms as it were, made to appreciate "good Muslims" even more by contrast and at the same time being warned to show respect....or you may get your azz blown up. It looks like a reverse phycology/catalyst application.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Did you know that Islamophobe isn't even properly a word? It's one of the new words the world is into making these days where someone takes part of one word and tacks it on to a prefix or suffix that they think is appropriate but really isn't at all.

Instead of being "phobic" of Islam isn't what they're really claiming to be worried about is that the rest of the world will become murderously hateful toward it? If so, then "phobe" which really denotes an irrational fear of Islam, is not the word they are looking to use. In fact, the terrorists would prefer we all become Islamophobes which is the response terrorism is designed to invoke.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea thats right. Don't listen to one poster above or we will never be able to talk about it or try and take an other than prescribed perspective on the thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

juxtaposizized

?

Because it's not like the Jihadists kill Good Muslims is it .
You are falling into the trap the Jihadist have set for you , their aim is to spread division and set us fighting each other to stoke the hate they rely on to survive , not every Muslim is a terrorist just as not every Jew is a Zionist.

There is a big difference between a Muslim and a Jihadist.

Did you ever thing that the peaceful Muslims that are being killed are simply fodder, an acceptable cost long term? By their own?

And you are harping about division?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Yeah,I am a man-and quite a big one compared to most asians,so that may have put people off with the insults-although I did see a bit of that from time to time,and yes a lot was directed to western women(who I loved to stand up for).
This was usually done by young guys over there who although muslim,grow up on a diet of bootleg hollywood movies.
This I think has a lot to do with the bad attitude which I admit does happen,and it is a kind of brainwashing,although not everyone succumbs.
They have this thing over there called "asian values"which is a nasty set of beliefs that they are pure and good,and western women are all whores begging for it,and all western men sexual deviants with no morals...Its sort of their equivalent of extreme right/white power/master race vibe that is all too prevelent in the west.

But knowing that they grow up on a diet of hollywood trash-that is basically the image they see of us in the west,and some do think its accurate.
Thankfully however this was mainly just the young guys,who I think grow out of those beliefs.

That said,most of the folks I met were respectful and kind,and all wanted to know about the UK football scene for some reason..and many made a point of saying how sad they were when Princess Diana was killed-over a decade before mind you!

originally posted by: masqua
The facts show that the Islamic radicalism comes primarily out of those ME countries bombed into rubble, Saudi Arabia (our good friends?) and other lands in North Africa.

Why is that?

Cause and effect Masqua.
Every action and all that..

I know if someone bombed my family/community I would not sit idle.
I would pick up a gun,just as they have to defend against foreign invaders.

We in the west have kept the middle east in chaos and now we see the results.
I don't like it,but I am not surprised people react that way.

We must take reponsibility for at least some of the hatred directed at us,as some of it is justified.

Of course nothing justifies the sort of thing we have just seen in Paris.
They were fanatical cowards to attack unarmed civilians in the way they did,and I am glad we no longer have to share the planet with those particular sickos.

Many muslims who marched in Paris seemed to agree I think.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok this is a given, but then why the rush to concentrate on those victims as though they are somehow more victimized then all the rest?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join