It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have some fun with this Mars picture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I could of easily turned this into another Mars anomaly thread, because to me there is some interesting 'rocks' in this particular Mars.JPL picture.

First off, I came across this picture by UFOvni2012, they had the link for the picture on their video, which I won't bother posting, i'm not interested in the video, just the link they provided.

What caught there eye was this:

It looks like it may off been carved? It certainly looks odd..

But the fun part was the pareidolia in this photo that seemed to draw my attention away from the above anomaly.

So first here is the link to the original picture:
NASA picture

Now time for the pareidolia:

Who is that dude watching the rover in his Star Wars themed cloak?

Still making my mind up with this, a fish?

Now have fun spotting more, watch out for the snakes...

Or is it a backbone?

I heard you say rock?

Ok you win!

If we can't take the Mars Anomaly threads seriously anymore, then we can at least have fun with them?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That's not pareidolia... & it's not Yoda, although similar

It's a completely ignored phenomena called a NASA mind f#...

That is a picture of a kitten that has been lifted from either Google image or someone's own photo collection to appear as pareidolia courtesy of some bored jerk off at NASA...

I've seen thousands of examples and I am planning a thread on the subject.

Almost did it last week but decided if I was gonna do it, do it properly & I want to share hundreds of images with Google images & regular photos blended within NASA photos from both Mars & the Moon shopped into originals and coloured to match.

I'm talking gorillas, lions, famous pictures of "alien greys", & all sorts of other sh# they got bored and messed around with...

You have every right to be skeptical of everything I just said...

But that's a god damn kitten photo and a classic NASA mind f# !!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Last one looks like 3 lost penguins.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

lol happy feet on mars

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I see the wreck of a cruise ship, a seal, three penguins, an endless sea with stormy waves, and the vertebras of a whale.

Definitely an overall marine theme

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
All of your rocks are obviously rocks. There have been quite a few items on the main Mars anomalies thread that come close to being in the 1% range of 'possible fossil'. So saying you can't take the anomalies thread seriously anymore discounts the work of several good editors who've put in well over a year of searching out those few interesting anomalies (which don't include "look alikes" like the kind posted here, which are fun to point out and post but not treated as real possibilities).

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Firdt one looks like someone's knife and fork on a tray. Second one looks like a pharoniac eye part of a broken statue. Third looks simply like rocks and the fourth - Wow do you remember the three flying ducks people had as ornaments - well they got the idea from Mars. Seriously though 3 small statues.

If there is anything on mars that smacks of human presence - them I expect it will have suffered the destruction of time. I can't wait to get to find out the truth. We haven't lived for 100,000 years with our brains and only crept out of the cave some 20,000 years ago. I simply don't believe it and it would explain a lot about our missing past were we on another planet or planets. If we got to the moon in the 1960's with such little technology why should it be such a strange consideration?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yoda and three pigeons lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yeah lots of rocks, but I like to look at rocks, thanks for the picture show.
That Yoda, kitten rock thing looks like a Koala to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It's Shredder's skeleton! Can't you see the mask and the claws? And the chest armor? AAH! Turtle power, turtle power! Stay on Mars!

edit on 12amMon, 12 Jan 2015 07:33:21 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 12-1-2015 by justlittlemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I meant myself taking it serious to be honest pal, the anomalies thread can become quite popular but they'll always remain anomalies because we can never be there to actually see the objects from different perspectives.
Also NASA won't drive back for any anomalies found thus far by people.

I'd never discount other peoples findings, I have my own perception of previous life on Mars, it goes with my theory on my extraterrestrial belief, that we're them. We just lost the knowledge through time.

But that's for another story on another day

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: justlittlemo

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Well, If you put a gun to my thingy, of course I'm going to say these things are really there, and it isn't just a case of pareidolia.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The first picture has some remarkable outlines ..although difficult to say how it could be formed.
I also find it hard to discuss Martian rocks/artifacts . Of what I see on those pictures sometimes .

I do and still believe there are old ruins on Mars as for life that's hard to tell. .

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
By the way, UFOvni2012 is full of crap. A lot of his videos are consisting of faked photos that have no validation, and is nothing more than another hoaxer trying to get some attention. He obviously does not take the time to validate anything, let alone care about his viewers/subscribers.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No offense to the efforts put into this thread, but I think you're looking at the wrong area of the image:

There...I had my fun with the picture

"It's Megamaid! She's gone from suck to blow!"

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

No offense to the efforts put into this thread, but I think you're looking at the wrong area of the image:

"You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you!"
God damn you all to hell!"

edit on 1/12/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Last one looks like 3 lost penguins.

penguins on mars are about as lost as it's possible for them to be. the poor devils (sniff)

new topics

top topics

join