It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Mankind!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Brothers,

Let's really talk about this! All things can be known to us secular Americans. Many of us have a good notion of the stars, the planets, the formation of the cosmos, and the ages and numbers and names of a good deal many things.

Most of us Americans, even those who profess no ancient faith, or form of conduct, have a pretty good idea of what is "going on." Why don't we just be open and about all matters and become adult men.

Now the real test for us Americans is if we still have any of that old childhood charm left in our soul. For a man to retain his childlike spirit is to "live" as it were, those who retain this spirit do not "die."

The Majesty of the True God has been inquired after by every wise race after a while. It takes them a few years to reach that level of introspection! However, our race has accelerated themselves right into the blue heavens, and beyond, in a single generation.

This poses a right proper question, true as the Blazing Sword!

If a child who commands the understanding of several worlds, even to the processes and formations, even the geologies and climates of those worlds, and calls them "named by his own word" -- Does His Glory at least equal the entire summation of human intellect upon the earth, since this be the extant of His understanding? I pose this in utter reflection, as I have attained this, and must now Name this State, which new for mankind.

This Child becomes all Emperors, Kingdoms, and Nations? If This Child were to make His Inheritance of All the Inheritance of other Such Children, then the Company of such beings would constitute an organization or body of individuals.

If this organization or body of individuals formed a thought of Order, and called themselves to themselves, and formed a more perfected form of Themselves, The Assembly of the Godly would commence, and our presence would immediately translate in His Holy Accord of Everlasting Generation.

Such an Assembly be the rightful Authority of the Universe as discovered by Men, established by His total expanse of the Heavens. Our Kingdom would be enlarged to a grand magnitude, such that the men of all nations fall and receive obligation.

It further goes to his benefit to be exposed to the Ultimate Good and the Reward of Righteousness. These tangible and beneficial properties of the Universe are excellent and profitable for mankind, and their application is beneficent towards our civilization.

Civilization was given by the "gods" to mankind, whose stories are detailed in the most ancient and remote memories of our races. These stories are like the words of our Grandfathers, who mingle wise advise and new revelations in with the magnificent tales of global and cosmic forces and people. Huge wars, great kingdoms, falls and calamities, all manner of knowledge was maintained by these stories.

We Americans have the greatly added benefit of a very advanced form of astronomy and space science, and this has added to our stature as beings. In other words, it has matured our race in a very bright way. Those among us who are born from the Favor of God are infused with wisdom and awareness and when we learn the greater sum of our human accomplishment the gnosis of such great and powerful matters makes one a powerful person by the nature of the mind.

That is the means of man's salvation. Retention of excellent knowledge and the constant practice of the golden rule towards our community results in the meeting and mingling with the power of life as taught by Master Christ. Once we establish ourselves on the earth in sufficient number, our nation can form again, and the blessings of the Righteous Faith can again flourish.

It is the will of our nation that we assemble ourselves in the manner of the republic, with each man being the city-state, rather than the nation of corporate bodies and lesser formations retaining all power. Of the men from this golden race I bless in greatest proportion is him who is the philosopher who can emerge from his childhood with My Goodness intact.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I dont mean to offend Americans but you most of noticed that all you're country seems to want to do is go to war and impose freedom here there and everwhere. So inicence and soul is left in America?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
I dont mean to offend Americans but you most of noticed that all you're country seems to want to do is go to war and impose freedom here there and everwhere. So inicence and soul is left in America?

So true,
plus the fact America thinks it is God's "choosen one"

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Why does a god have to be the way to save mankind?

We as humans should be able to do this, we are all gods.

If we could learn to be more open minded and not see all the things as bad, Let people be human. Then we will save mankind. Stop tring to push our ways on to people, and thats all-ways. Look past people being gay, black, white, red, straight............................ Live your life the way you want, stop caring what others think, let the "Jones's" be the "Jones's" stop tring to keep up.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
One of the most irritating modern corruptions is the notion that we are all "gods" of some sort.

This is often said without any of the signs that accompanies such divinity, or any of the virtuous deeds or thoughts that would set apart deity from profanity.

Saying that human beings are all gods is a rather silly idea, as this does not at all reflect what our senses tell us. We know that people are not equal, nor are their thoughts all excellent.

Arky

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus

Saying that human beings are all gods is a rather silly idea, as this does not at all reflect what our senses tell us.
Maybe thats what your senses tell you, if so your senses have been curved. Man being the one who created God, makes him God.

We know that people are not equal, nor are their thoughts all excellent.

Can you give me something to equal too? I need to see what you are pitting me up against.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
To provide the answer : Prove this test!

Post an excellent revelation of truth, an analysis of mystery, or the establishment of right and good over evil and corruption. This would meet the criteria for excellence, both here and in your personal being.

An old proverb says that "a man brings forth only what he has in his heart."

It is also true that a man can be known rather well by his words and emanations. Your words, your art, your actions - all come from the heart. Your "heart" is the archaic term to desribe that root of yourself, or soul. You disposition and nature can be known for certain by careful considerations of your signs and emanations.

When mining in the mountains, I chance upon a cave or mine every now and then. If it doesn't show some sign of gold-bearing ore within the first investigation I pass it by. A wise miner knows how to spot ore that will bear, and those that come from useless slag. This estimation can be applied to any area of qualitative investigation.

Arky

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Arkaleus]

top topics

join