It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Punches Kid in the Chest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

A pastor at the Bible Baptist Church in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey is coming under fire after his church posted a video of him claiming to have converted a “smart aleck” youth by “punching him in the chest as hard as I could.”

This video just made me burst out laughing. It's big on YouTube right now and I happened to catch it while playing some tunes. How can anyone take this guy seriously? It's hilariously absurd!

According to the church’s official history, Bible Baptist is a “family-focused body of multi-cultural believers…founded by a group of five ladies during the early part of the 1920′s.”

Next time you see a nonbeliever, give them the ol' left hook across the jaw. Maybe that's what this knockout game has been about all along. They're just good little Christians doing God's work, lol.

edit on 12-1-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You heard the guy... theres times where that might be needed...

No need for the gospels... just pound peoples faces... LOL

He doesn't have a clue... but i'd like to meet a "Christian" like that

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sounds like a recruiter for ISIS.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What a loser.

The guy should be questioned by police for his alleged crimes and be forced to stand down from his position in the church.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The worst part is he doesn't show any remorse for it at all. What a douche. Yeah, a kid who questions the bible is a huge threat so let's beat the Holy Spirit into him. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This guy needs to be in prison. I hope his position is stripped away from him and he's not allowed around any more children. What an ass. I cant believe nobody from the congregation spoke up at his confession of bashing a young man for being smarter than him.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
What a loser.

The guy should be questioned by police for his alleged crimes and be forced to stand down from his position in the church.

They would probably offer him a job, straightening the local kids up.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I wonder what he does to his own kids when they question their faith?

"Don't push my buttons or daddys gonna hit ya!"

edit on 12-1-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Yeah, this guy would probably disown his kids if they didn't believe exactly as he liked, that's only after he beats them a while though. He's a true scumbag, the lowest of the low. He thinks what he did was right, somehow I'm insulted by that.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Haha yea. Im sure he just punches all of his problems away. Just like jesus and the catholic church did. I'd love to have a talk with this guy. He would def be in a punchy mood after just a few sentences.

edit on 12-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
"He that spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24)

"Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell" (Proverbs 23:13-14).

People always talk # about the Koran, but the Bible full on tells you to beat children.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I agree that the bible expressly promotes violence towards children, women, and pretty much everybody who disagrees with it.

How do you feel about this guy striking a young man for his beliefs?

a reply to: TheArrow

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I agree that the bible expressly promotes violence towards children, women, and pretty much everybody who disagrees with it.

How do you feel about this guy striking a young man for his beliefs?

He's a terrorist and should be prosecuted under anti-terrorism legislation.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
"He was a smart kid, which you know makes him even more dangerous"

Kinda of telling, that statement alone. If somebody especially a child is smart he or she is dangerous ?

Humans are an amazing group of misfits...God...Allah...must be so dissappointed

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I would be happy if he was simply charged with assault of a minor. If his claims are true. He should not be allowed to work around children anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I just noticed the banner behind this pastor. It reads "He who believes in me LIVES"

I guess those who do not conform should get punched. (And killed?)

Nice church.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Was a bright kid which made him more dangerous. ...

I don't know what to say...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

A pure example of DOING IT WRONG, in the fullest.

No one should be punching kids, unless those kids are in the midst of an act of attempted murder or serious physical assault of course. This gormless halfwit punching a child for being a smart aleck... The child probably got hit for being of superior intelligence to the pastor himself, who, if he really believes that one can banish evil with his falcon punch, AND THEN TELLS THE WORLD ABOUT IT, must be a tier 1, classification A, weapons grade moron.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

The guy is a god bully. He doesn't look small but I am wondering what the kids parents did about this assault - which he appears to have carried out without any warning he was going to attack. Makes the pastor unstable and dangerous plus everything about religious people that I hate - if I can't convert you I will scare yhou to death or kill you.

Surely we should be starting to dumb down religion there's too much of it about and its getting more dangerous by the minute from whichever path these people chose to take up the mountain.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It happens all the time.

I blame computer games..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join