It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News 'terror expert' says everyone in Birmingham is a Muslim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm from Birmingham. This is totally ******* BS.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just goes to show how much some of these "experts" they trot out on the news actually know. Quite often, they are not "experts" but instead just self-appointed mouthpieces for a vested interest group, who the news organisations have on speed dial because they know they're always available to talk bollocks.

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
www.dailymail.co.uk...
We do have a Jewish police force with their own cars and uniforms in North London and also Beth Din courts practicing Jewish law.

That "police force" is nothing more than a jumped up neighbourhood watch - albeit a well-funded and organised one. They have no more powers over a citizen than you or I. It's also worth pointing out there is nothing stopping you forming you're own organisation.

As for the Beth Din courts (as with the Sharia courts) it is solely for Civil matters and then only if both parties agree to be adjudicated by them. They are still subject to the laws of the UK. Again, there is nothing stopping you and yours setting up your own "courts".

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason just not sure I like the way the cars very similar to real police cars. I'm sure there would be outrage if it was muslim protection forces in their own patrol cars, which look very much like police cars. I can understand why certain religions feel the need for greater protection, but there should be a clear distinction so as not to confuse and cause greater resentment. I'm not sure I'd be able to get away driving a car that looks so similar to a police car for too long, without raising a few eyebrows

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Quite, I too am not particularly happy with the cars (and "officers themselves) similarity with the real Police, but as long as they are different enough, they're not really breaking any laws.

That said, I've seen normal private security patrol cars looking quite similar to Police cars and have almost been fooled until I looked closer, I suppose this has a deterrent affect on people if they see it while up to no good. As long as they don't overstep the mark and stick within the law, that's a good thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join