It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A- Blood Type: what it means spiritually – Alpha 1st Thunder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
a reply to: rickymouse

I see so much negativity in these threads. When do you address the positive blood types.

There is plenty of positive for those who want to do what YHWH says. But many of Zeus Evangelists (Nike Laoitans) don't like my threads because they know if some see the TRUTH in these posts they might be losing the battle of the sons of darkness against the sons of light. The darkness has had free reign here for a long time. But there has been a 7 year peace treaty of which will come to an abrupt ending in April 2015. The A-'s and I am assuming that is what you are because you are here deserve to know the TRUTH so they can get a repentance and amendment before time runs out. Do you have a problem with that?
So the purpose of this thread is to warn everyone to get right with god because "THE END IS NIGH".
Thanks but no thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Im not sure how you came to your coclusion but i think you need to start over at the beginning with some actual facts and not just reading the stupid bible.

Not a fan of the red cross. If they want to help people let them teach that everyone can save their own blood for a rainy day so as not to break YHWH's blood mixing laws by mixing with strangers as opposed to your spouse or immediate family. If you want good health stop eating cancerous animal flesh. Eat the food YHWH has provided and you will live long.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Im not sure how you came to your coclusion but i think you need to start over at the beginning with some actual facts and not just reading the stupid bible.

Not a fan of the red cross. If they want to help people let them teach that everyone can save their own blood for a rainy day so as not to break YHWH's blood mixing laws by mixing with strangers as opposed to your spouse or immediate family. If you want good health stop eating cancerous animal flesh. Eat the food YHWH has provided and you will live long.

Yea, of course your not. Do you also keep your kids from going to the doctor?

Would you refuse a blood transfusion for your anyone in your family?
edit on 11-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I see so much negativity in these threads. When do you address the positive blood types.

There is plenty of positive for those who want to do what YHWH says. But many of Zeus Evangelists (Nike Laoitans) don't like my threads because they know if some see the TRUTH in these posts they might be losing the battle of the sons of darkness against the sons of light. The darkness has had free reign here for a long time. But there has been a 7 year peace treaty of which will come to an abrupt ending in April 2015. The A-'s and I am assuming that is what you are because you are here deserve to know the TRUTH so they can get a repentance and amendment before time runs out. Do you have a problem with that?

I'm an A+ blood type. Just here to try to figure out what you are perceiving.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So the purpose of this thread is to warn everyone to get right with god because "THE END IS NIGH".
Thanks but no thanks.

Are you saying with that avatar that you don't understand the meaning of it? Hmmm, Did you never hear the one about when the Sun becomes as black as goat hair and the moon doesn't give her light? That is the meaning of your image you know. March 20th 2015 1st solar monthly Trumpet of Revelation.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thanks but no thanks.

Are you saying with that avatar that you don't understand the meaning of it? Hmmm, Did you never hear the one about when the Sun becomes as black as goat hair and the moon doesn't give her light? That is the meaning of your image you know. March 20th 2015 1st solar monthly Trumpet of Revelation.
If your talking about an eclipse, then we know what those are and they dont have anything to do with goats..... Or gods.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I'm an A+ blood type. Just here to try to figure out what you are perceiving.

Great did know the A+'s are the Assembly of Sardis. Here's is some positive advice for you. I have many A+'s I talk to that believe Sardis is TRUE. You need to abstain from animal flesh. This is the Biblical food offered to Idols. With the time left you could get a free get out of jail card and avoid outer darkness. Overcome any feeling of the lust of blood and flesh. It's unhealthy and draws demons to you like Mosquitos on a light.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

Answer my question please. Would you refuse a blood transfusion for yourself or your family?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If your talking about an eclipse, then we know what those are and they dont have anything to do with goats..... Or gods.

This particular one does and I can prove it if you can receive it. What is your blood type? Shall I begin?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Answer my question first please. Would you refuse a blood transfusion for yourself or your family because you think god forbids it?a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Answer my question first please. Would you refuse a blood transfusion for yourself or your family because you think god forbids it?

Sorry, yes we would transfuse our own personal blood if needed. I am against breaking YHWH's laws but it is okay to use science as long as we are not mixing out side of family. The red Cross should be more responsible and teach that but they never seem to have enough blood do they?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
And which set of laws do you adhere to?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

And which set of laws do you adhere to?

I posted the Law of the spirit given at the Mount of Transfiguration on the first page of this thread but if you followed Moses' 10 commandments you'd be okay.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well ive broken all of those but one.

What is the main purpose of this thread?

What message are you trying to share with us here?
Keep it short and sweet. No bible quotes, if you know what i mean.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Is this not Religious Conspiracies?

The A-'s have a right to know who they are and what YAHshuWAH wants to see from them. It is my job to help them know. It is the reason I am here. It is a service I am called to provide. John saw the 7 candlesticks in YHWH's Throne room. He was told to eat a scroll that would be sweet in the mouth and bitter in the belly. These are the 7 THUNDERS of Revelation he was told not to write them down but that he should prophesy about them to all nations before the end of the age.

Revelation 10:8-11 (KJV)
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

It is my job.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Is this not Religious Conspiracies?

The A-'s have a right to know who they are and what YAHshuWAH wants to see from them. It is my job to help them know. It is the reason I am here. It is a service I am called to provide. John saw the 7 candlesticks in YHWH's Throne room. He was told to eat a scroll that would be sweet in the mouth and bitter in the belly. These are the 7 THUNDERS of Revelation he was told not to write them down but that he should prophesy about them to all nations before the end of the age.

Revelation 10:8-11 (KJV)
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

It is my job.

I guess you just couldnt resist quoting from the bible.

So you are here to proselytize. And spread the word of your particular god? To warn us A's of some doom that will befall us if we dont get right with god?
edit on 12-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So you are here to proselytize. And spread the word of your particular god? To warn us A's of some doom that will befall us if we dont get right with god?

Not exactly, Those that have ears to hear will hear. We don't do it like the Nike-Laoitans. My Father has told me I can leave anywhere I am not welcome and take my peace with me when I go. I am not trying to convert anyone. That being said there are those who do receive this prophecy. Many will turn when they see the slaughter after the 7 years of peace ends. Many more will be ashamed. It's not really a large group. Did you not know this?

There is the matter of my Witness and Testimony
edit on 12-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: There is the matter of my Witness and Testimony

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I know that however you try to disguise your intent, proselytizing is frowned upon here. So when you try to convince folks that your interpretation of the bible is going to save them from some soon to come calamity/ second coming, we stand pretty strong against these notions. Please do not use the bible to prove your points unless you are simply coming from a literary point.

Considering that your account is new and all of your threads have to do with your outdated world view, im assuming you have been banned before.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I know that however you try to disguise your intent, proselytizing is frowned upon here.

You got Masons recruiting here for Pete's sake. I personally have never seen so many Pagan Evangelists of Zeus. I was ridiculed here by one whom was able to make their posts disappear after 4 hours. Are you a mod? The owner? What authority do you have here to tell me what to do? I would like to know?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The A-'s and I am assuming that is what you are because you are here deserve to know the TRUTH so they can get a repentance and amendment before time runs out. Do you have a problem with that?

Really . Repentance and amendment - due to a genetic inheritance ?

Really !!?? Your God is not nice.

Get your head out into the real world and check out some of our smarter scientists.

Don't insult our intelligence with goat herder lore and chinese whispers ...

Pfft !

ED : You can change your blood type with a bone marrow transplant BTW

No god needed !

Hate these pseudo all knowing - warning the weak and infirm - holier than thou -religous threads !!

edit on 12-1-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join