It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Cats Extraterrestrial Beings?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Yes, they are.

You own cats and you don't know this for sure?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
>munch<

edit on 18/1/15 by Astyanax because: it was two much.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I used to have two fluffy cats.
The white one was named "Honky," the black one was name "Nigger."
It was interesting watching other people's reaction to the name of a couple of stray mousers that stumbled upon a good home.
Most laughed. A couple were angrily offended.
edit on 18-1-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
my cats heard voices when i heard them when there was no one else in the house, and saw orbs and ghosts as i saw them, they can see a lot more than we do, thats for sure! i love cats!! a reply to: PageLC14

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
why would ets care about us
if ets exist then we are probably one of billions of civilisations
nothing interesting or exciting about us

just a violent self destructive species

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I once watched a documentary about a cat in an old people's home. I believe it was Canada and they used to have a lot of terminally ill patients in there and residents. Anyway they would let it roam the corriders and wards free of will and they were all very fond of it. Then a disturbing pattern began. At night this cat would sleep on a person's chest or the bottom of the bed. And by the morning they would be dead. Without fail, it knew every time someone was going to pass away. The doctors weren't sure why. There are diffirent theories from smelling pheromones released around time of death to having a mental ability to sense it. But the cat knew when people were going to die.

Or it was killing them. Which is quite a disturbing thought.

article about the cat

It says it was better at predicting deaths than medical staff and is so accurate staff now ring the next of kin to notify them their relative is near death if the cat sleeps with them.
edit on 1451642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Cat's have those big eyes... And the creepy stare they give doesnt help either.but alien? No I dont think so. I like to stories about the cat virus that infects humans to make them like cats more though.......They are truly strange beings to say the least

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join