It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Muhamad Cartoons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

All cartoonists who draw Mohammed are being stupid.

"The Pen is Mightier than the Sword"

The pen is probably the most important weapon of Freedom.

Many men and women have died because of the pen. They gave their lives for my Freedom.

Stupid would be bowing to extremists who want to control Freedom via ideology.

edit on 11-1-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

What about the people who think your cartoons are stupid?

You worried about them going all jihad on you for it?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Fighting for Freedom has always been bloody.

Should we stop the fight? NO! That would be where stupid comes in.

We are not in disagreement.

I hope you did not mistake my post for something it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock

I find it equally stupid to cave to the will and demands of terrorists.

Simply existing is directly angering radicals by pushing their buttons. Should we cease to exist? Do you believe if we all refrain from making cartoons and remove all existing cartoons that these radicals will stop targeting innocent lives? As I said, anything and everything provokes them. They need no provocation to commit terror.

CAVE!? NONE OF YOU media programmed individuals would have a single desire to draw Mohammed if South park didn't set the trend...and even THEY backed out before the showed air due to a brief moment of "intelligence".

You are not caving to any will if you go about your life NOT drawing Mohammed.

If anything...the second you begin drawing Mohammed- you clearly show that you have been trained and programmed to do so for an agenda.

HELL, more than half of Americans didn't even know who Mohammed was before South Park made it edgy to draw him.

Heck...many are just now learning of him today over this cartoon.

CAVE!? Like you spend your free time drawing Mohammed and NOT drawing him would mean you cripple or limit your existence!?

No...you suffer from TV programming. You think some evil dark skinned boogey man is in a cave telling YOU that unless you draw Mohammed you are weak.

You gain nothing drawing Mohammed. You had no desire to draw Mohammed your whole life unless a TV fed you the idea.

Cave...psssh. More like led to slaughter.

MM
edit on 11-1-2015 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

What about the people who think your cartoons are stupid?

You worried about them going all jihad on you for it?

Many people find my cartoons/comics stupid.

They do not come and kill me and they are cartoons I draw.

Now tell me...have you drawn Mohammed all your life? Do you have an inner creation-driven Muse telling you to draw Mohammed to free your soul? Are you an artist?

There is a big difference in making art and "just now learning to draw Mohammed to piss off people online".

PS- If people did come to kill me for my cartoons...it would be stupid for me to draw them. '

MM

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock

Fighting for Freedom has always been bloody.

Should we stop the fight? NO! That would be where stupid comes in.

We are not in disagreement.

I hope you did not mistake my post for something it wasn't.

I meant to be supporting you

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Many men and women have died because of the pen. They gave their lives for my Freedom.

All true. Sadly none of that means "lets have a second Draw Mohammed Day".

The first one resulted in tens of thousands of images with Mohammed being abused in the most disgusting of ways.

Ya...penis pics with Mohammed...ya...that's what "fighting for freedom" is all about.

No...that is wack-ass stupid.

MM

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

CAVE!? NONE OF YOU media programmed individuals would have a single desire to draw Mohammed if South park didn't set the trend...and even THEY backed out before the showed air due to a brief moment of "intelligence".

Let's not make this personal. I am neither "media programmed" nor am I interested in what South Park is or isn't doing. Take your insults elsewhere.

You are not caving to any will if you go about your life NOT drawing Mohammed.

You are if you make the conscious decision not to draw, write, act, or speak anything specifically because another person might be offended.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Are you delusional enough to think these Islamic extremists need the excuse of a cartoon to kill you?
Although you defend them like you are one of them.

So that little 6 year old girl that was beheaded because her parents wouldn't convert, her parents are to blame?
I watched the video. did you?

So those 30 muslims that were beheaded together, slowly, because they were a different sect, they are to blame because they insulted these monsters and wouldn't convert?
I watched the video, did you?

These people that were butchered by these F#@&S because they were Christian, had their bodies processed into sellable sections in a HUMAN BUTCHER shop, they were to blame for offending these monsters by being Christian?

These F$#@S have a right to kill any one that offends them according to you, and it is the offenders fault.

Maybe this offended you, I will leave it there due to T&C's.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

All true. Sadly none of that means "lets have a second Draw Mohammed Day".

The first one resulted in tens of thousands of images with Mohammed being abused in the most disgusting of ways.

Ya...penis pics with Mohammed...ya...that's what "fighting for freedom" is all about.

No...that is wack-ass stupid.

MM

These extremists deserve to be treated with respect (withdraw all cartoons) why?

So, a flood of more, and more offensive cartoons will now be printed. And you want to blame the cartoonists.

The blame and responsibility is on the Extremists. Not the cartoonists ---- no matter how you twist it.

If you are Muslim, respect your belief by not creating an image of Mohammed.

If you are not Muslim, you have no responsibility to honor that belief. None.

edit on 11-1-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Are you delusional enough to think these Islamic extremists need the excuse of a cartoon to kill you?
Although you defend them like you are one of them.

So that little 6 year old girl that was beheaded because her parents wouldn't convert, her parents are to blame?
I watched the video. did you?

So those 30 muslims that were beheaded together, slowly, because they were a different sect, they are to blame because they insulted these monsters and wouldn't convert?

These people that were butchered by these F#@&S because they were Christian, had their bodies processed into sellable sections in a HUMAN BUTCHER shop, they were to blame for offending these monsters by being Christian?

These F$#@S have a right to kill any one that offends them according to you, and it is the offenders fault.

Maybe this offended you, I will leave it there due to T&C's.

Everything you just said is absurd.

A child being beheaded is NOTHING like "drawing Mohammed".

Your logic is broken.

MM

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That challenge is open still to everyone, if you are so confident that starting a picture thread insulting Muslims is ok then fire ahead and make 2 asking for people to post pictures of Christianity and Judaism. The criteria is they have to be picture threads and they have to be taking the piss. Time to put your money where your mouth is. Good luck

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No...again this is about "being stupid".

Let me say it simple.

I have a family and I pay most my bills with entertainment. If my next video was a cartoon of Mohammed...that would be a stupid thing to do.

MM

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's out there...Depending your beliefs isn't neither good nor bad. It's out there.
Extremist be damned. Give those whose thrive on confrontation between the the religions a chance...
We all loose.
My two cents.
Reapect.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Pay attention.
The child was killed because her parents offended these F%@#&S.

These # killed the cartoonists because they offended them. cartoonists fault. According to you.

Whoever offends them is at fault if they get killed, according to your twisted ideas.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Pay attention.
The child was killed because her parents offended these F%@#&S.

These # killed the cartoonists because they offended them. cartoonists fault. According to you.

Whoever offends them is at fault if they get killed, according to your twisted ideas.

Oh I am paying attention. For over three decades now. Closely.

Tell me how a beheaded child (losing her right to life) is related to "drawing Mohammed to knowingly provoke maniacs".

Again...I will tell you plainly. It is stupid to draw Mohammed.

Do it...and maybe end up dead...and regret it...like the others.

While its happening remember the guy telling you "its stupid to draw Mohammed".

MM

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: screwey

Why?

No, really, why? This is a response that is on the intellectual level of baking red, white, and blue cupcakes after 9/11. Or calling fried potatoes "freedom fries" after France decided to not help the US finish off Iraq.

Fact is, the bastards responsible don't actually care what you do, or draw, or think or say. Their goal is to provoke, to cause reaction, to incite fear and hatred. The cartoons are simply used as part of this; by shouting "allah u akbar!" and "we avenge the prophet!" while conducting their massacres, thy turn hatred onto Muslims. And the more Muslims are hatred, targeted, and isolated, the riper ground they are for recruitment.

I would doubt any non-psychopathic Muslims care what you put into your notepad, either. Islamic art is replete with depictions of the prophet, the caliphs, the whole crew of them, after all, and even those sunni traditions that lean against depicting people in images only apply to those that adhere to such strictures. Your scribbles aren't going to offend or confront or alarm these people, any more than they're going to do to the crazies.

What will worry them is your intent. You think it will offend Muslims, so you strive to be offensive to Muslims. Why? What sort of mentality is that? In the end, aren't you simply playing by the dictates set up by those murderers in the first place - to target and antagonize and denigrate Muslims, in their name?

You have the power and right of free speech and expression, my friend. Why not plumb your imagination for ways to utilize this in some productive way, rather than just trying to be a troll to people who aren't going to care much one way or another? it strikes me as a waste of effort and potential goodwill between people.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Those who bow down and seek to appease extremists are the real traitors who put far more lives at risk, like paying off the Somali pirate's made an industry out of ship seizing, bowing down to jihadi's makes there vile message louder.

Not all Islamic people are evil, indeed it is only the minority but if they then take the hard line there Koran tell's them too then the story is quite different.

We are offended at image's of Christ and people saying Christ was not dead and did not get crucified, that he was not the messiah and not the son of god and these are accusation's the Koran makes against him so why should we not be as offended as they, simple even though the Koran say's Christ slew a child for interrupting him when he was writing in the sand with his finger we do not follow the mentality of the Koran.

Bible is a book, it is the message that is holy, Christ did not kill a child, he taught forgiveness and turning the other cheek and we know that to avenge him is wrong and not in accord with his word.

Christ did not marry a six year old child and he said woman are equal to men in the resurrection, he did not promise a garden full of virgin's but like the angels who work the souls who would be saved would become angels and in the book of revelation he said he would take his own vengeance on the kingdom of the beast, those beheaded for his name sake are his martyrs and they will come in glory with him, those who beheaded them will see them and know terror.

I am obviously a Christian but I point out to you that while Christian's will protest blasphemy they will not murder you and bowing down to a fourteen hundred year old cult that will only make's it stronger, also building a fifth column in our own country's of these extremists is the very casting of pearl before swine that Christ warned off, "Cast not your pearl before swine lest they then turn and kill you".

I will never bow to that evil religion and if I lose my head for such then I will live as not they but they whom they behead for Christ's name sake are the true martyr's and angel's of god.

I am not saying it is right to mock as it is not but it is far less right to murder those who do not believe what you do and that is a tenet of there religion, the moderates are actually not practicing there book and the jihadis are which is not a lie but they are also following an evil lie and believing it to the damnation of there very soul's.

edit on 11-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

What made them feel that way? How did they get to that point? Do you think Western policy did by killing so many brown people? I do. If you create an enemy, you should fight it to the bitter end. If not, you get 12 people shot over a comic. You don't open your borders to your enemy. I mean that's just stupid. Sorry my country can't help you, we have our own internal problems.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

No...again this is about "being stupid".

Let me say it simple.

I have a family and I pay most my bills with entertainment. If my next video was a cartoon of Mohammed...that would be a stupid thing to do.

MM

Freedom of expression is NOT stupid.

You keep trying to force blame where it doesn't belong.

And if Madalyn Murray O'Hair had remained in the Atheist closet --- she, her son, and granddaughter wouldn't have been murdered and buried on their own property.

I guess we blame her for fighting for her rights, not the guy who murdered them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join