It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Muhamad Cartoons

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

85 Sharia councils or courts may well be in existence in our fair nation but at the end of the day there judgements don't mean a thing in the eyes of the law. And if they breach any of our laws of the land by the implementation of there backward thinking, sexist, homophobic decrees they can be held accountable.

Its the poor woman and children(young adults) who essentially do not know any better by way of the religious male orientated conditioning they have received from birth that feel sorry for! And the fact that they actively accept and go along with the will of these sham courts.

I dont think i would last 2 minutes if went to a Sheri law following nation and started trying to implement my own system of laws. Truth be told if i did not lose my head, it would probably be my hands and feet.

edit on 14-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Why disrespect Muslims because of the actions of a few
Grow up people

Wow, cite the crusades a thousand years ago to justify Muslims committing genocide against all non muslims today.

Grow up dude.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: seentoomuch

Why don't we just end this and make it law, a part of our countries' constitutions that Sharia Law will never be allowed in our countries, ever.

What exactly do you know about Sharia Law?

The U.S. has many sects of religious law, such as Amish, and Hasidic Jews that have their own laws.

None of them take priority over US Laws.

Hysteria at its finest.

How wrong can you be? Sharia laws take precedence over all countries' laws according to Islam.

No it doesn't.

I get so tired of the ignorant hysteria.

Many Muslims would beg to differ with you.

Shortly before cutting your head off for apostasy.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Finally! I have something relevant to share
and thus join the ATS Community!

edit on 14-1-2015 by AnimatedAnon because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

Why don't we just end this and make it law, a part of our countries' constitutions that Sharia Law will never be allowed in our countries, ever.

What exactly do you know about Sharia Law?

The U.S. has many sects of religious law, such as Amish, and Hasidic Jews that have their own laws.

None of them take priority over US Laws.

Hysteria at its finest.

How wrong can you be? Sharia laws take precedence over all countries' laws according to Islam.

No it doesn't.

I get so tired of the ignorant hysteria.

Many Muslims would beg to differ with you.

Shortly before cutting your head off for apostasy.

We're talking about Sharia Law in the US.

As I said, other religious beliefs in the US have their own laws. Those laws apply only to those who choose it, because of their belief.

No law in the US supersedes US law. Murder is a capital offense. Sharia law has no bearing on a capital offense.

Have you ever been affected by Amish or Hasidic laws?

Hysteria clouds facts.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Do the Amish or Hasidic Jews attempt to convert people through intimidation and coercion? Do they attempt to convert people at all? If they do, I've yet to see it.

Bad example, Annee.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Do the Amish or Hasidic Jews attempt to convert people through intimidation and coercion? Do they attempt to convert people at all? If they do, I've yet to see it.

Bad example, Annee.

You fear Muslims.

I get it.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You fear Muslims.

I get it.

I distrust the motivations of any group which considers conquest and conversion as a tenant of their faith. I would feel the same way about Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses if they started carrying out terror attacks against those who reject their efforts to convert people... but they haven't done that. If I feared them, I'd not be openly stating my objection to their tactics and to Sharia law because I would be in fear of retaliation.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

JW's may not carry out overt terrorist attacks or chop the heads off of so-called apostates who have left their religion, but they DO blatantly shun them.

Family members and long time friends are told to completely cut them off. There have been many suicides and suicide attempts by those that have suffered this kind of abandonment at the hands of these so-called Christians. Religious fanaticism at its absolute worse, imo.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

JW's may not carry out overt terrorist attacks or chop the heads off of so-called apostates who have left their religion, but they DO blatantly shun them.

Family members and long time friends are told to completely cut them off. There have been many suicides and suicide attempts by those that have suffered this kind of abandonment at the hands of these so-called Christians. Religious fanaticism at its absolute worse, imo.

I think chopping heads off captives, ramming jet planes into skyscrapers, blowing up discos full of people, and executing satirical journalists is probably a bit worse on the fanaticism scale, but your mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You fear Muslims.

I get it.

I distrust the motivations of any group which considers conquest and conversion as a tenant of their faith. I would feel the same way about Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses if they started carrying out terror attacks against those who reject their efforts to convert people... but they haven't done that. If I feared them, I'd not be openly stating my objection to their tactics and to Sharia law because I would be in fear of retaliation.

Terrorist attacks are illegal in the US. So is forcing someone to follow a religious belief.

The Right Wing Christian Political Lobby is a real, genuine, currently active concern.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think chopping heads off captives, ramming jet planes into skyscrapers, blowing up discos full of people, and executing satirical journalists is probably a bit worse on the fanaticism scale, but your mileage may vary.

True. A quick death as opposed to a sad prolonged "death" may be the only thing that varies. Either way, religious fanaticism kills.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
After paging through this thread a mental picture comes to mind. A monkey at the zoo picking up his own # and flinging it across the mote. And then he says Freedom of speech.
You can do what you want, as a matter of fact, the Arabs insulted Muhammad and his daughters right to his face when he was trying to convince them not to screw their own daughters and little boys. He actually just laughed it off and said God help them.
It's the hypocrisy of it all that really gets to me though. Why don't all you tough guys make a cartoon about Jews and see how free you are. As a matter of fact, Charlie hebdo fired one their cartoonists because he said something about Jews.
France banned a clothing add because it portrayed Jesus as a female! for heavens sake.
So go ahead all you free thinking high minded monkeys, go fling your feces at people, teach us what freedom of speech is all about.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
This was already done and it exploded and people posted their pictures and it ended up getting closed.
People got carried away and made it more then it was and it just became an all around muslim bashing thread.

I think people on here tried to get my thread closed down by posting 'Mohammed' cartoons!

It's the one on the front page entitled 'Mohammed cartoon to be on next issue of mag'

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
If you want to insult the terrorist then make cartoons of the terrorist not Muhammad. It makes no sense to insult the whole religion when you only want to insult a few psychopaths.

It's not an insult to the religion though. It's going against the brainwashing of the imams who made up this "rule/law" in modern times......depending in which "flavour" of islam you follow. Look at the latest invention of these mindless imams " No Snowman" for freaks sake if that does not make the PC idiots wake up nothing will !!!

Go back hundreds of years and muslims painted pictures of the prophet DUH!!!!! But these modern vocal muslims don't want to admit that do they.....why ?

You have fallen for one of the biggest cons in the book. The dictat of mindless mini hitlers dressed as priests pretending to be innocent victims........history is full of them, especially christian history. Now it's the turn of the muslims. Time to wake up about what is really going on.

Nobody is forcing a muslim to buy Charlie Hebdo, no-one is forcing a muslim to join a site like this where images they don;t like may be displayed. It's called freedom of choice....oh but no no no the brainwashed muslim is forcing their belief on me even though I do not find those images offensive.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm a logical thinker and pretty much can tell if a conspiracy theory is based on somethīng truly not right with the official explanation or are the rumblings of a nut job. I cringed at the suggestion this Paris shooting was a false flag, thinking these sorts of claims undermine the credibility of provable false flags. Then I saw these vid.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2015 by fartsmeller46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
WOW!

I just got back, lots of posts, and I gave lots of stars.

I hear that Charlie Hebdo has just sold out 3 million copies of
their magazine, which they said has a cartoon of Muhammad on
the cover... anybody see it yet?

If I draw a cartoon of Muhammad, I'm glad to know the majority
of members support my right to do so.

Is it stupid? LOL I don't think so, those murderers got shot down
like dogs by the French authorities. Killers who choose to run
around with guns will become targets themselves!

And those who choose to defend killer's rights are the ones who
appear stupid, obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join