It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AirAsia QZ8501 black box found, say Indonesia authorities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

The fact that a large portion of the body and wing are still together proves that assertion to be false.

CX

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Has anyone heard any more on this claim, that the last words on the flight box were, "ALLAHU AKBAR"?

threepercenternation.com...

Also, does anyone know anything about the legitimacy of that site ...I get a fair bit of newsfeed from them on my FB page, wasn't sure how reliable they were?

CX.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

It takes days to download it and start to get a transcript from it, and usually a week or more to even come close to having anything to release to the media. It's only been two days since they even found it, and only a day since they downloaded it. Not even the NTSB is that good. I'll believe that's true when I see the transcript, although it doesn't mean anything.

CX

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the info.

CX.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Has anyone heard any more on this claim, that the last words on the flight box were, "ALLAHU AKBAR"?

threepercenternation.com...

Also, does anyone know anything about the legitimacy of that site ...I get a fair bit of newsfeed from them on my FB page, wasn't sure how reliable they were?

CX.

That phrase just means "God is Great", and they say that at any emotional event; weddings, new year, passing exam tests. That could mean they landed on the water or that they were about to hit the water.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwanttofly
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Let me get this straight. A massive EMP blast that's powerful enough to affect things everywhere on Earth from somewhere way out in outer space comes in and causes the crash of one singular aircraft, which was within the vicinity of quite a few other aircraft that were relatively just a few miles away? And those other planes carried on just fine, even though an EMP came in and wrecked that whole area?

Ok.

This should all be explained in the links I provided (page 1) it is expected to happen in areas of shallow sea and where the Earth's crust is exposed/a weak spot,that subsequently attracts these particles and this was/is the case in Indonesia,as it is subsiding dramatically and the tsunami buoys are registering immense drops/rises in the sea bed.It is also the plate holding all together and once that goes..well..

There was indeed a plane on that exact route that suffered electrical issues shortly after,except in that case it wasn't fatal.There have been numourous 'issues' over the Irish Sea of late (and globally) so that may prove to be an area that is also vulnerable,as I contend the Carribean will be,not to mention the magnetic Mid Atlantic ridge which is where the Air France plane in 2009 perished.

This may sound 'far out' to some,but the evidence reflects this and it is very plausible,so please don't sarcastically shoot me down on a CT forum,I could have said it was hyper dimensional portal,which still holds more merit than many of these threads that effectively chase there own tails and get diverted away from the Crux of the matter..which is EMP.

The chart I provided illustrates how we are now in new territory (particle wise) whereas before then 3 weeks approx) we were enduring pulses/bursts of particles,it is know a constant bombardment,it doesn't just apply to planes,it could be dams and brown/blackouts,as has happened recently in Bangladesh and Egypt,in these cases it was monumental,again time will tell.

Again I see you haven't indulged in the info provided and jumped into knee jerk mode.an all to common occurrence on ATS for some.

Regards

edit on 1-2-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You are so off base it isn't funny. Commercial aircraft are not EMP hardened, which means that an EMP burst wouldn't cause electrical problems, it would kill all power. It also wouldn't affect one specific system.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And when the number of crashes doesn't increase and Planet X stays gone, then what's the new theory going to be.

Well the recent statistics/evidence/facts are indicating that it is entirely likely,that what I and others have suggested will come true.

Second up,PX is very real (I have seen it) and people need to get acquainted with this fact.

This 'theory' has a long list of evidence to back it up..not to mention the small matter of being precisely predicted/foreseen 20 years ago.

I would urge anyone reading this to check the info out on page 1 in my post there.

** SNIP off topic **
edit on 2/1/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Second up,PX is very real (I have seen it) and people need to get acquainted with this fact.

So you are claiming you have seen PLanet X when you say that line above?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And how do you explain the fact that the number of crashes is down in recent years, and 2014 was the safest year for air travel recorded?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We are talking unprecedented EMP in its composition and nature, so this is new territory and unprecedented.

Zaphod I have said this time and again in these threads (the third incident/time to be precise) and i have said it again in this thread..we will get to the point where travel may be next to impossible in certain areas,we also have many milestones before that incidentally and unfortunately this will happen again and again, I will no doubt pop in again and repeat what I have said and this is for the benefit of others, not a personal need for debate.

Look,I don't need to defend this info and do not have the will to get embroiled in a debate,all I am suggesting is that people are aware of this info that is going untold,for certain reasons.

All the best!

ha reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Science trumps predictions. Until you can rule out the reasonable explanations that it suggests, then there is no cause to jump to the statistically low-odds causes that have no experience history. That does not mean you ignore them, but put them in their proper priority with reality, as we understand it.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Because there's nothing to debate. Crash statistics show a downward trend all over the world, and the number of incidents has at worst held steady. All with air travel reaching unprecedented numbers in recent years.

EMP is EMP is EMP. It doesn't randomly affect one system or another, it would hit many. There have been hundreds of flights over this exact area without a single major problem. This was an accident that had nothing to do with your theory, no matter how you try to make it fit.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks, interesting information!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join