It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Convince Muslims of Jihad!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06
Wonderful post Entreri
Sad thing is is that many still will not get it, so rooted in their own point of view.
Funny thing is is that when reading these points of view, these replies, if I take out the references to names and titles and specific acts of terror, I have a hard time telling which side of this argument is being expressed. The general sense of outrage can be felt about either side. And unfortunately this seems to prevent an understanding of what you and others here are trying to present.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

American fascists have appropriated Christianity and in a sense, Islam for their agenda. The agenda is rooted in profit creation.

Shout this one from the mountains tops. A star for this sentence alone.

Heard!! I doubt there's any crazy conspiracy... After rush Limbaugh made 100million spouting garbage, rightwing media decided "man this $!!/T sells!" And Fox News was born!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Imagine if all those groups had an army the size of Al-Quida.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Self Defence causes Jihad...

This new era western interpretation of "Jihad" is completely laughable and doesn't characterise Jihad one iota...

Whatever they're pushing for, it's not Jihad...

Jihad would have the transgressors like ISIS's heads on spikes.

Considering the opposite is happening, I don't know how they can call it Jihad!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Self Defence causes Jihad...

This new era western interpretation of "Jihad" is completely laughable and doesn't characterise Jihad one iota...

Whatever they're pushing for, it's not Jihad...

Jihad would have the transgressors like ISIS's heads on spikes.

Considering the opposite is happening, I don't know how they can call it Jihad!

You get the point obviously, Isis wants to convince and recruit Muslims for their (Isis's) holy war. So the best idea ever is to help them by pretending Islam is the problem, not crazy fundamentalists....that's sarcasm lol.

Funny how you have had almost no conservative rebuttal on this thread.... Guess even they can't argue the logic.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So it had nothing at all to do with Mohammad and the revelations he received from Allah through the Archangel Gabriel?

It was only because of the Crusades which were a response to the Islamic expansion throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa?

How can you call a Crusade against Muslims if the Muslims only exist because a Crusade was called?

This ought to be an AWESOME conspiracy theory. Please continue.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If there was logic to argue ...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

WHAT country finances them for overseas operations that gain international recognition? What's their body count?
WE being the people these tards are from do something called SHUNNING them for the scum they are.
WHAT you lefties haven't picked up on is A: You have NO idea what a Tea Party individual is.Both sides have MADE SURE of it as it is a threat to them
B: The military industrial complex is the LARGEST terrorist group ever to exist.
C: As a result of B you will countinue to be dupped as am I .
edit on 11-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So it had nothing at all to do with Mohammad and the revelations he received from Allah through the Archangel Gabriel?

It was only because of the Crusades which were a response to the Islamic expansion throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa?

How can you call a Crusade against Muslims if the Muslims only exist because a Crusade was called?

This ought to be an AWESOME conspiracy theory. Please continue.

I never said conservatives were fighting a crusade against Muslims.... I said that conservatives were making terrorists point for them. That when you've got Isis or alqueada telling the Muslims of the world that it's time to fight a holy war because the worlds out to get Muslims. Then you have right wingers get on TV and spout about how Islam is evil and makes people terrorists. Your basically a recruitment billboard for those you claim to hate and fear the most.... You don't think they pull up
clips of conservative talking heads spouting about how Islam is an evil religion, Then say "see told ya they are out to get us", when trying to recruit mainstream people to there cause?

The exact same way you or I would when telling a buddy about this or that conspiracy theory.

I worded my statement earlier wrong, I ment that the crusades were the solidifying force that made the entire Middle East Muslim. Any groups who hadn't jumped on board the Muslim train before the crusades. Did after them. Once Christians invaded it was a uniting force that pulled all "Arabs" under a Muslim banner... And prob was the beginning of Islamic extremism.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The snide remark about me being illogical wasn't really fair ketsuko...

I disagree with some things you say, but that was uncalled for especially when everything I said was actually true.

You're better than that!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Keep calling extremists Jihadis and you're likely to encourage Muslims to fight...

If they're not well versed in what people like IS do, but keep hearing "Jihad", they may actually believe it is Jihad...

Then go off thinking they're fighting for a Cause, rather than the Agenda it really is.
edit on 11-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Keep calling extremists Jihadis and you're likely to encourage Muslims to fight...

If they are so easily provoked to carry out large scale killings and beheading just because people are calling the extremists, Jihadis........

Then they probably Are!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: Kali74

Good OP. I've been trying to say something similar and just haven't found the words. Christian and Islamic faith are essentially the same. Most within both are peaceful moderates but quick to condemn the other because of the actions of a few. Both too easily convinced they must wage a defensive war. I believe Islam would have had their own civil rights movements long ago if not for being bombed into chaos every time some freak(s) committed atrocities. In the West we don't really have to fear that every time one of 'our' freaks does something atrocious that our lives will be interrupted with invaders and bombs.

The only reason there is a Muslim religion is because of the crusades.... The crusaders showed up and Mohammad started preaching about how white Christians were gonna kill them all. Then when Christians started murdering and pillaging, they all converted.

Crusades started in the 1000s.Mohammad died in 632

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join