It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate preacher BACKS the Paris massacres and tells his followers 'Britain is the enemy of Islam'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Lock him up It is illegal what he has said.

There it goes out the window

Locking people up for what they say…
edit on 11-1-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I understand, the ball is rolling and all. This mornings ATS new threads a page is awash with terror this and that.

Get them terrs.

Become what you claim you are fighting against.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

We have hate speech laws in the UK.

en.wikipedia.org...

I said I didn't like it but following the law he should be locked up.

link   
Yes, it bought you SOME time...that has limits.

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Just to add this guy knows nothing of the UK.
We have been a bastion for many different types of people for over a thousand years, we are a mongrel nation we have welcomed people from every creed and colour to our shores and I for one thinks this is a great thing.
The reason we are called GREAT Britons!!!

Huzzah!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What about bombing the middle east? Is that alright then?

I mean comparatively speaking and all…

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I expect this person to be arrested by tomorrow.
Lock him up It is illegal what he has said.
(I don't agree to our law on it btw but I will be happy for this guy to continue his hate speech while picking up the soap in the shower of a prison.)

I was about to post exactly the same thing.

This guy should be dealt with ASAP.

(Over here this would constitute the criminal offence of incitement to hatred)
edit on 11-1-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Bankers need certain agitators to forward their plans for the great Christian, Muslim conflict they are creating.....
If nobody sees this coming well now you know......

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Isn't there some law against that?
Can't they send him into prison for hate speech or so?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: Boeing777

Mizanur Rahman defended murders of 12 people at Charlie Hebdo offices
Hate cleric said: ‘Insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result'

And yet, apparently, it is okay for Muslims to out and and out murder Christians simply because they worship Jesus Christ - himself a Prophet according to the Muslim faith. Is this kind of action not an insult to Jesus...Muslims thus "can't expect a different result" at the hands of Christians?

Below is a list of deadly attacks, by Muslims, against Christians over the last two months...

1/6/2015 Cairo, Egypt - Two men guarding a church are shot to death by extremists.
1/4/2015 Kantoma, Nigeria - Two people preparing for church are shot to death by Fulani terrorists.
1/2/2015 Ambe-Madaki, Nigeria - Fifteen are massacred when Muslim terrorists attack a Christian village.
1/1/2015 Gombe, Nigeria - A suicide bomber detonates at the entrance of a church service.
12/31/2014 Kantoma, Nigeria - Three members of a church are cut down in a vicious assault by Muslim terrorists.
12/27/2014 Tattaura, Nigeria - Muslims slaughter ten Christians.
12/25/2014 Sirte, Libya - a 13-year-old Coptic girl is murdered and dumped after being abducted by Islamists.
12/25/2014 Mogadishu, Somalia - Four are killed during an al-Shabaab attack targeting Christians celebrating Christmas.
12/23/2014 Sirte, Libya - Muslim radicals murder a Christian couple and abduct their daughter.
12/17/2014 Sabon Gida Shagogo, Nigeria - Fulani terrorists burn down a church and kill ten villagers, including the pastor.
12/16/2014 Mbres, CAR - Muslim terrorists kill a Christian with a grenade.
12/14/2014 Mosul, Iraq - Three Christians die after being tortured by the Islamic State.
12/9/2014 Baghdad, Iraq - Four Christian children were beheaded for 'refusing to follow Muhammad'.
12/5/2014 Bambari, CAR - A dozen Christian villagers are pulled out of their homes and stabbed or shot to death by 'young Muslims'.
12/3/2014 Arsal, Lebanon - One person is killed by a bomb planted just outside of a Christian village.
12/3/2014 Lassa, Nigeria - At least eleven lose their lives when Boko Haram go on a church-burning spree.
12/2/2014 Korome, Kenya - Islamists slaughter 36 Christian quarry workers after separating them from Muslims. Several are beheaded.
11/29/2014 Shani, Nigeria - 40 are reported killed when Islamists ride motorbikes into a Christian town and fire at residents.
11/22/2014 Mandera, Kenya - Militants stop a bus, slaughter twenty-eight non-Muslims after identifying them as Christians.
11/11/2014 Rim, Nigeria - Muslim gunmen target church-goers, killing one.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

This "cleric" and all others like him, need to be locked up for hate speech, and for inciting others to violence.
edit on 11-1-2015 by mobiusmale because: formatting

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

The OP isn't about all Muslims. It's about an extremists running his mouth and still being able to walk free in the streets of London.
I'm a Muslims myself and frankly, I'm disgusted at what this Abu-Baraa dude said about the Paris victims.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
The reason idiots like him are walking free, spouting their nonsense is because they are allowed to do so by the government.

I am no apologist for people like Mizanur Rahman, but the difference between the UK and people like him, is that there is a rule of law. People like him are walking free because in the UK we can handle, and have tolerance, for free speech.

That said Mizanur Rahman has aleady been locked up (in 2006) for inciting racial hatred and solicitation of murder. If he crosses the line again then he'll end up in prison. It's got sod all to do with the government.

Luckily, the UK still has a legal system that balances free speech. It is not some Islamic state where opinion and expression punatively prevented. The recent events in France shows shows us why we need to retain free speech and freedom of expression, even if we have to put up with people like Rahman.

Regards

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It's a philosophical debate. If free speech should be for everyone than why stop the guy screaming about murder, death, division, etc? Shouldn't the rules apply to him too?

One part of me says words should be covered under free speech no matter how inflammatory, insane they are to me. Another part says he's a known supporter of this craziness, with a record then why shouldn't he be locked away?

Question, say an average citizen in Britain came out with a statement backing the attacks or some other atrocity, would they be penalized for it? Or would free speech apply to them too? I'm an American, I'm not familiar with Britain's laws, I'm just wondering.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: mobiusmale

The OP isn't about all Muslims. It's about an extremists running his mouth and still being able to walk free in the streets of London.
I'm a Muslims myself and frankly, I'm disgusted at what this Abu-Baraa dude said about the Paris victims.

Yes, of course, it is not about "all Muslims"...and neither is my response. It is, however, about the cross-section of the Islamic world (whatever percentage it actually represents) that is killing, maiming, raping, kidnapping and conquering whilst using Islamic teaching as justification.

The larger problem is, if left unchecked, the violent extremists will tend to dominate and overcome the peaceful majority. I am quite sure that only a very small percentage of Germans considered themselves to be aligned with the violent aspects of Nazi-ism in the 1930s...but these violent extremists, being more aggressive and absent of any scruples, took over the Country...thereafter subjugated the general German population, then those of surrounding Countries.

"It" is not about all Muslims, it is about stopping violent fanatics - whatever their claimed justifications - from plunging us all into another global conflagration.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There it goes out the window

Locking people up for what they say…

Really? This guy and many others are inciting and brain washing their followers to condone the killing of non-believers. He's also committing treason by inciting an Islamic revolt against Great Britain! Along with freedom of speech, comes the responsibility not to incite violence and undermine the rule of law. This presents a clear and present danger to the non-Muslim citizens of Great Britain.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why Britain allows fanatics like this fellow and the likes of Anjem Choudary to continue to incite radicals is beyond me. Free speech is one thing but calls to violence against western nations, seems like it's crossing the line.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Truth be known, the great war is being instigated as we speak......
Powers beyond the ones we recognize are working in secret to mobilize and facilitate the conflict...out of which they hope to seize control of the entire planet eventually......

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

You have had years to get rid of Queen Elizabeth and Family and did nothing so when terrorists strike remember you were warned...

What on earth has The Royal Family go to do with this man and his support for terrorists or terrorism in general?

And 'warned' about what and by whom?

A classic example of someone trying to hijack a thread to further their own agenda.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Why Britain allows fanatics like this fellow and the likes of Anjem Choudary to continue to incite radicals is beyond me. Free speech is one thing but calls to violence against western nations, seems like it's crossing the line.

I listened to an interview the other day with Choudary, where the interviewer said that he himself had at one time forwarded some of the French Cartoons to other people...and asked if therefore he should also be sanctioned for death.

I almost fell off my chair when Choudary - on the air - responded that the interviewer is subject to the same rules as anybody else...and so, basically, yes.

This madness needs to be stopped - here and now!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Truth be known, the great war is being instigated as we speak......
Powers beyond the ones we recognize are working in secret to mobilize and facilitate the conflict...out of which they hope to seize control of the entire planet eventually......

Sadly, I agree with you.
All of this fuel being added the pile of hate is enormous over the past decade.

I wonder what will be the final spark that sets the whole thing off.

Then after the dust settles and TPTB crawl out of there holes, they can implement one world government AND after outlawing 'religions' make their own one world religion.
edit on 1 11 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 11 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I wonder what will be the final spark that sets the whole thing off.

Personally, I worry about the "Talibomb".

The Taliban's brand of Islam is right up there with ISIS...and they are currently attempting to destabilize the Pakistani Government, with the aim to take over the Country.

Once the Allies leave Afghanistan, and the Taliban takes over again in that Country...then the Pakistani Taliban will have a State sponsor for its efforts to wrest control of Pakistan - and its nuclear arsenal!
edit on 11-1-2015 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join