It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate preacher BACKS the Paris massacres and tells his followers 'Britain is the enemy of Islam'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Mizanur Rahman defended murders of 12 people at Charlie Hebdo offices
Hate cleric said: ‘Insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result'
Rahman also praised Al Qaeda and said ‘Britain is the enemy of Islam’
Experts have warned the sermon could incite further terror killings
He is currently on bail after he was arrested on suspicion of terror offences last year

A British hate preacher backed the Paris massacres just hours after the bloody events unfolded and told his followers ‘Britain is the enemy of Islam’.
Cleric Mizanur Rahman, of Palmers Green, north London, defended the brutal murder of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices, saying ‘insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result.’
Experts have warned the sermon, which backed the jihadists who killed 17 people over three days in the French capital, could incite further killings.

Speaking to an audience in London which was streamed online to thousands of his followers, Rahman praised Al Qaeda and said ‘Britain is the enemy of Islam.’
Sam Westrop, director of counter-extremism group Stand for Peace told the Sunday Mirror: ‘His kind of rhetoric is not an echo of Islamist terror and extremism – it is a driving force behind it.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The guy's a complete joke. He calls himself "Abu-baraa" on Youtube and is a hardcore ISIS fanboy.
Can't believe this son of a bitch is still walking free after all the stuff he has said. All he does is cause trouble and brainwash people. He's the Muslim version of Dick Cheney, glorifying the ISIS scumbags and telling young people to join ISIS and go to war.
If he loves them so much, then why is he still in the UK? If you hate infidels and their way of life so much then leave and go move to your so called Islamic state. Nobody will miss you. Someone should air drop this guy on some ISIS controlled territory. He has no reason to be in the UK

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I expect this person to be arrested by tomorrow.
Lock him up It is illegal what he has said.
(I don't agree to our law on it btw but I will be happy for this guy to continue his hate speech while picking up the soap in the shower of a prison.)

I argue with one guy on YT and he slags off our culture while wearing all the latest designer gear enjoying the freedoms we have in this country.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Why waste you're image space on this fool

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

So we know who he is If we pass him on the street.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You have had years to get rid of Queen Elizabeth and Family and did nothing so when terrorists strike remember you were warned...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

We got rid of the royals once before and we wanted them back after a few years.
But this is way off topic eh? make your own thread If you wish to diss our history and way of government.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Feed him some 556. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: RayVon

So we know who he is If we pass him on the street.

LOL good answer

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It is 100 on topic and that is why you trying to deflect the fact your Rolalty's intervention in Middle East is their proof at War Crimes Tribunal.

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Granite

We got rid of the royals once before and we wanted them back after a few years.
But this is way off topic eh? make your own thread If you wish to diss our history and way of government.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The reason idiots like him are walking free, spouting their nonsense is because they are allowed to do so by the government. They are useful in whipping up the desired outrage of the sheeple, baying for blood and more likely to back government military action to "protect" us later on.

I mean, come on, anyone else would be behind bars but his ilk are given a free pass and the compliant press do their bit in reporting it to get everyone all agitated and talking tough.

It's all a grand game and we are all nothing but pawns to be murdered at will to fulfill the agendas of the establishment.
All the £Billions spent on surveillance and wars of aggression and we are no safer, which begs the question, what is it all for? More surveillance of everyone and a lot easier to control a fearful population. Of course, it also takes the heat and focus off other issues they'd rather we do not pursue!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Really? If Britain were the enemy of Islam do you really think it would be swarming with them?

"They treat us better than they treat their own kind. They're AGAINST ISLAM!!"

I also love how he's preaching from London. Sure they hate Islam, allowing hate speech to propagate.

Want real terror sir? Go back to the Middle East, to your homeland, where the peace of fanaticism rings clear with each explosion and every time a woman screams while being raped it's a victory call against the West. Gimme a break....

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Couldn't agree more

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Can't believe this son of a bitch is still walking free after all the stuff he has said.

I was thinking exactly the same thing! Wouldn't he be considered an enemy of the state by claiming Britain is the enemy. If he's inciting followers to believe this, than he should be jailed! Why are these @ssholes living in Britain and elsewhere? If you don't like it, get the hell out and go back to your stone age country. Who do these people really think they are? This kind of crap makes my blood boil!

I'm in the U.S. and we always hear the FBI is tracking people with terrorist tendencies. What??? I say
pick them up and give them a canoe and have them paddle back to their pathetic country they left. Don't leave your country for a better life in the west and try to conform us to bow to your fanatical, violent and pathetic religion. These people give humanity a bad name. If you're ignorant enough to believe your God condones killing his creations, than you deserve to meet him early.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It is treason against the UK now can you be hung for treason still?.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Can't believe this son of a bitch is still walking free after all the stuff he has said.

These people give humanity a bad name. If you're ignorant enough to believe your God condones killing his creations, than you deserve to meet him early.

The logic of these extremists is ridiculous. Killing God's creation for God.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I really do not understand how these guys live so long. I am genuinely amazed that the SAS has not double tapped these hate preachers. I think they seriously need to be sent a message.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well if someone were to report him for hate speech, the police would have to get involved. But it's up to someone to do that.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

They're being allowed to preach this nonsense. To further destabilize and eventually destroy/rebuild the planet. All part of an elaborate plan to divide us and create absolute chaos.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just to add this guy knows nothing of the UK.
We have been a bastion for many different types of people for over a thousand years, we are a mongrel nation we have welcomed people from every creed and colour to our shores and I for one thinks this is a great thing.
The reason we are called GREAT Britons!!!

Huzzah!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Off the top of my head I know Britain let in the Jamaicans in large numbers, bringing different music, dance styles and food. Then plenty of Indians, Pakistanis who did the same.

Sure America's the melting pot but I honestly have to say we were not the first...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join