It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overweight people should they be forced to go on diet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am fulley against a diet cus im over weight and being forced to diet is like being forced to cut off a limb

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Are you overweight cuz of medical or other problems?
If not its the same logic as "i have cancer but i dotn wanna take it out cuz its like cutting off a limb"

apc

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Finally one of you cattle realized the obvious path to take when you feel you must run and hide from the truth: the magical glorious ignore button! I highly recommend joining the herd if you can't stand reality being so bluntly described to you.

I really can't wait for the nukes to start flying and turn all the fools to dust. It will make my life a bit less entertaining, yes, but thankfully the few that are left will have enough of a clue to bring our species to a truely enlightened existance.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
I really can't wait for the nukes to start flying and turn all the fools to dust. It will make my life a bit less entertaining, yes, but thankfully the few that are left will have enough of a clue to bring our species to a truely enlightened existance.

And hopefully your not around since your anything but enlightened...
Crabby ass...

apc

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Atleast I have accepted the undeniable, and use it daily to my full advantage. Better than most, standing in line waiting for the slaughter.
Keep it up! Im sure I have personally offended many, enticing them into rebuttal, whereas this is pure entertainment to me!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
did you call me a cow? hahahahaha i think not.

apc

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
nah just the ones that do what they're told, believe what they hear, and are incapable of independant thought. If they posessed the ability and understanding to conceive the true nature of existance... well, you get the idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
nah just the ones that do what they're told, believe what they hear, and are incapable of independant thought. If they posessed the ability and understanding to conceive the true nature of existance... well, you get the idea.

everybody learns at their own pace and not one person is exactly the same as the other, and since your so enlightened yourself I would of thought that you'd understand that.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why should they be forced to go on diet, that would,pardon my french,
*#$% that
:bnghd:!!!!!!!

apc

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Has nothing to do with education, but if that is so, then this can all be considered an accelerated lesson.

I also disagree greatly with forcing anyone to do anything. Noone, no judge, agency, person or persons has the right to force anyone to do anything. Unfortunately the "need" for organized government tends to minimize that argument. Everyone has the right to their own choices and their own life, and if they choose to dive head first off a cliff into a pool of heart failure, so be it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join