It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I honestly could care less that he's a Muslim. What bothers me is people cover up for him and the public willingly accepts it as the gospel truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

And what evidence is there that he is a sooper seekrit muslim?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

Q: Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

A; No. He's an American citizen elcted to the office of President, twice, by a majority of Americans.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

LOL sooper seekrit muslim? So what's that "You believe he's a Muslim so you're stupid."? How pathetic.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Fine, what makes you think he hides his muslim faith?

And why does it bother you that some won't accept what is not a known fact?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Everything about him. Why does it bother you that some won't accept the media-perpetuated garbage that he's anything but a Muslim?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

I'm unsure of the reason for your posting this. You will of course incite the "Program" people, i.e., the Obamanistas and their trolls who've supped long and hard at the banquet of Progressive indoctrination.

The 10% of the population that can still think for themselves have suspected all along that Obama is a "Manchurian" candidate for the Islamists as well as other anti-West/anti-Capitalist movements. It certainly explains the intentional decision to not send any high level officials to the stupid-fest in Paris this weekend.

You tell an interesting story but...what does it matter? If any of it is true, and I'm sure some of it is to some degree, what does it matter? This isn't the first time the US has suffered at the hands of treasonous types and it certainly won't be the last. I mean...come on, get real, this is a country where candidates for highest office aren't even properly vetted and where anyone with a brain, (and even not much of that is needed), can come into the US, set up any bogus identity they want and infiltrate and sell out any level of government or business interest they want to.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So just a guy feeling then huh?

And it doesn't bother me at all, I couldn't care less what he is.
I don't think he has shown much of a preference to any religion, I for one would bet on atheist or agnostic.
I was just asking you, which of course you just decided to meet with another question.
edit on thMon, 12 Jan 2015 15:06:32 -0600America/Chicago120153280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

So I'm gathering you simply choose to believe whatever government funded source tries to coverup his Muslim past?

I think it's absolutely hysterical every self-proclaimed internet intellectual feels the need to jump to Obama's defense everytime something he does is questioned. So honestly, what's the problem? Have issues dealing with a leftist liar as opposed to a conservative liar? Or maybe it's because he's America's first black president huh? I noticed many choose to keep quiet once that's brought up. So what is it? Can't deal with the fact your chosen party leader is another dud? Disappointed with hope and change?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Obama is not a muslim. Believe it, or don't. But your belief doesn't change the truth. Obama is not a muslim.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Your disbelief doesn't change the truth. Not only is he a Muslim but he's a Muslim sympathizer. Of course the media will continue to follow orders as usual, same as they followed orders during Bush and Clinton.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

LOL sooper seekrit muslim? So what's that "You believe he's a Muslim so you're stupid."? How pathetic.

Because it's the most ridiculous theory ever. His mother wasn't a muslim and his maternal grandparents, who did so much to help bring him up, certainly weren't muslim. No evidence has ever been found to suggest anything other than the fact that he's a Christian. All the conspiracy theories are so ridiculous that they deserve to be pointed at whilst people fall about laughing. It's like all the desperate teabaggers who are still trying to persuade people that he was born in Kenya. Nope, he was born in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The most ridiculous theory ever is he's a Christian, and what's even more laughable is the fact that with America's track record of corruption and bought and sold candidates, that people would defend Obama, and listen to what the media says about him. I'm busy laughing at the sheep still believing in him.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Relevant to the topic based on the thread title.

Do you use middle names to describe and identify all presidents?

William Jefferson Clinton
George Walker Bush
George Herbert Walker Bush
Ronald Wilson Reagan
James Earl Carter Jr.
Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr.

President Obama was elected and, seriously, with the billions of dollars at the Koch Brothers and others desposal, if he was criminal or not a citizen, it would have come out and been blasted all over the right wing media propaganda tool, which, I might add, puts left wing media ti shame in it's effectiveness.

so, why do you use President Obama's middle name and not the other president's middle name when you refer to them?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I could care less about his middle name. Whether it's Hussein or Gerald it's irrelevant to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Yes that was it's origin and where they obtained their training. Ask yourself, why did we leave all that military hardware behind and intact instead of either bringing it back here or destroying it.

Now that's a very interesting and quite valid point you've brought to our attention, and its one that I was going to get to eventually. All that pristine battle ready equipment was definitely not "the spoils of war" in the usual sense of the phrase. More like a "gift" so as to make war.

Since I first became aware of it my position on Obama (in concert with certain military officers of his liking) having 'abandoned' all of that perfectly serviceable military equipment was that it surely was done intentionally; obviously to arm and equip a sizable army. The question on most peoples mind who know about this is - was it intended for ISIS?

Well, the experienced opinion of this former soldier and disabled veteran is that it wasn't a chance operation as in "let the chips fall where they may" as if to say - the first one's to get to the 'prize' are the one's that are entitled to it. The military doesn't operate that way so it was definitely a political decision with no generals or high ranking officers left to oppose him - remember how many really fine upstanding career officers Obama unceremoniously fired - whose careers he ruined? The numbers go way up into the hundreds the effects of which was to making every military call since then a White House call - leaving us with a purely politicized military.

So, in the final analysis I have no choice but to assume that Obama intentionally handed ISIS a battle ready gift - on a silver platter.

As a perfect example of some of what I'm describing here -just look at the way the bastards are still hounding, humiliating, and harassing General David Petraeus! Additionally, they also need to be sure he is in no position to testify against Obama/Holder regarding the Benghazi debacle. Gen. Petraeus could bring them all down. I'm actually a mite surprised that the good general hasn't already met an untimely end.

edit on 12-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editing error

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The most ridiculous theory ever is he's a Christian, and what's even more laughable is the fact that with America's track record of corruption and bought and sold candidates, that people would defend Obama, and listen to what the media says about him. I'm busy laughing at the sheep still believing in him.

I see that you have no actual proof then. Whereas there's lots of proof that he spent years attending a Christian church.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oh that church? You mean the radical, racist crazies? LOL I was waiting for someone to bring that up, so glad a willfully ignorant sycophant stepped in and mentioned it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll say it, and say it with conviction. I do NOT want the president of this United States of America to be muslim...period. I have lots of reasons for saying that, but won't use this thread to do so.

That being said, I do not think he is a religious muslim. I think his "religion" is more politically and ideologically driven and is more about black liberation theology's core philosophy. The church he attended was more about politics and "damning America" than preaching Christianity, so I wouldn't even call it a christian church.

He sympathizes with muslims at the cost of common sense approaches to the problems of the greater issue. I have never thought the man possessed the soul of an American. He is an opportunist with a global agenda and the USA is nothing special to him, and truthfully, imo, he couldn't care less if America drops down a notch or two. Oh wait! For the first time ever that DID happen last year when we dropped from the #1 economy to #2. He's on a roll, I guess.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don't worry people will still say he's a Christian because it's a "church". Too bad they refuse to look into what that church was preaching....

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join