It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

You're the one doing it. Despite your arrogance people still see through the president and we won't be swayed by stupidity.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You still attacking posters?.

Lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You still bothered by people who think Obama's a lying clown?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

Protecting Islam does not make him Muslim. He's supporting freedom of religion and demonstrating political correctness in saying you should not slander their religion. Support is not being. That's like saying everyone who supports the NAACP is black and you know that's not the case.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No that is up to you but you continue to attack posters instead of just attacking OB's politics.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

No I'll tell you you were duped, you're gullible and you're biased. I guess all the shadowy elements of Obama's past go over your head?

Like here.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You're the one doing it. Despite your arrogance people still see through the president and we won't be swayed by stupidity.

And here.

Whats the saying go after the ball?.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No sorry, just because my political views differ from yours doesn't mean calling a poster out is attacking. I guess if I were a fundamentalist Muslim defending Obama you'd kneel in front of me? Quit the hypocrisy, no one's budging from their beliefs that Obama's a hypocritical Christian. Oh did I say Christian? I meant Muslim and a Muslim sympathizer. Better Nugent?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I' don't have political views really about the states.
But I sure hate mudslinging and when people are shown to be wrong I hate it that people can not admit they are wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

A snopes article? That's proving someone wrong? Get real sir.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No doubt he is a traitor, funded by the Saudi's for his presidential bid and education. Saudis also control the oil while Obama tries to kill off American oil, Saudis also train the terrorists and set them loose all over the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

You mean Obama? I truly wonder where he came from. I love how his background is littered with inconsistencies, contradictions and people just go "oh that's crazy talk".

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

WOW you must think I hold a lot of sway if my arrogance will keep people from doing anything in regards to the president. Oh and like I already said you are not everybody. Stating "WE" in your argument makes it sound like you think you speak for all or is an attempt to include a group as support for your individuals ideas. But it's just you bud.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yeah I have to say I don't see too much wrong with what holder said... I mean I do and I don't, let me try and explain.

I think we need to ask some questions.. Is the problem that we have a book that has some hateful teachings? Or is the problem that SOME are acting out on those teachings?

I mean if it is the former we HAVE to then be at war with christianity too lest we be hypocrites and any other religion that uses a book containing hate, regardless of whether they act out on it or not.

If it is the later then I think that is more reasonable although there is a case for the previous option. ie lets ban all the books containing any form of hate against anyone... Slippery slope though eh?

Now there are some christian churches that do things like spill out hate towards gay people and whatnot, wasn't so long ago nuns would tie a left handed childs arm behinds their back etc. There was the christian mass murderer in sweeden also, I'm sure I can dig up many a disgusting act perpetrated by christians in the name of god.

Holder could have said radical islam and been saying essentially the same thing as he did say, although where I dissagree is that he says people are using the religion to justify and that I disagree with. They are taking the book ultra serious and following it to the letter. If christians did this there would be little difference between radical muslims and radical christians. Which indeed there isn't.

So yes I do agree he should have said radical muslims and not really sure why he didn't.

With that said I live in the UK, we have a highish muslim population, not sure of the exact figures but they're not rare... I meet many of them and I like to discuss with them and I actually have met many I liked. I don't think we're at war with them.

Personally I think this is ALL a cover for what is REALLY happening... Western countries are invading other soverign nations and killing hundreds of thousands of people and then getting backlash... You have the US gov funding some radicals hense enabling them to actually carry out the backlash. This all distracts from the fact that western countries instigated most if not all of it! There were reports before the iraq war saying that conflict would lead to MORE terrorists... Cos duh I mean you kill someones family I doubt they'll be best pleased. I know I wouldn't.

So they're running this whole debate about radical muslims and average joe muslims to make us forget what caused all this in the first place.

What is the answer? Not sure there is one, only thing we can do is have normal loving people whatever the race religion or creed to join together in solidarity. Which I think to a large degree we do. I do think though that both muslims and the people of the host countries need to mix more. As in bloody talk to each other! Raise the questions... I asked a muslim taxi driver the other day what he thought of isis... Know what he said?

"They're set up and funded by america" I wanted to kiss him on the cheek and hug him!

Just some average middle aged random taxi driver ha! Maybe he frequents ATS. XD

The point is they are not stupid and they are also very approachable and I really think everyone would benefit the most if we just... talk. We may be very surprised at what we find. I know I was.

Sorry for my ramblings or if I strayed too off topic! XD

Oh sorry one more thing... I don't like the term "radical" really. It's more like ultra serious, its not that "radical" in the sense that the book DOES say this crap they're spouting just like the bible does spout hatred too.

Maybe if we take this line of thought people may actually think, you know what, all the rest of it is most likely non-sense too! XD

Saying radical kinda gives the rest an excuse to believe these hateful sections are not there. If you get me.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ummm...WOW...you sure were able to drag all the "usual suspects" out of the woodwork...nice set up...and they swallowed the bait like it was manna...too freaking funny...

Parrots...have got to be my fave animal...I just love to hear them mimic speech...too bad they crap all over the screen though...
Ah well...you gotta take the bad with the good I suppose...

I sure wish the T&C's would let me name names...However...if you've visited this site as long as I have...You know who I'm laughing about...

None of the hyperbole matters...what matters is the trail of destruction that even the willfully blind should be able to follow...alas...self delusion sure is a powerful narcotic and some of these...persons...resemble Hashashin more and more...............positively...fanatical...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

As opposed to millions who know he's a Muslim and the ones who voted for him are oblivious? So anything to offer or will you be heading back West to join that Witch?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16

originally posted by: Bilk22

I'm really no Obama fan what so ever, but I think this is a stretch. They all seem to be looking on (leaders in the background) and laughing and smiling. I think this is something other than what you suggest.

Oh and ISIS is a CIA/MI6 job. I don't think Obama is relevant enough to be in on it.

As for the Obama 'bowing to the king' photo - Its been observed in several news circles that some were laughing nervously because they were quite surprised by "O"s strange behavior. Others were just mocking him.

As for your observations on the origins of ISIS ? "I think your response is quite the stretch."
As I recall - ISIS can be traced back to a U.S. military prison,Camp Bucca, known as the largest, and perhaps the toughest, of American prisons in Iraq. During the insurgency Bucca's numbers steadily increased. There is strong evidence - compiled from military and intel sources - that the prison was indeed the birthplace of ISIS with at least a dozen of their top men having served there at one time or another, including the man who would become the group's leader, al Baghdadi.

Yes that was it's origin and where they obtained their training. Ask yourself, why did we leave all that military hardware behind and intact instead of either bringing it back here or destroying it.
edit on 78754Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 79200Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Ummm...Staging dude...staging...

Need I say more...?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16

I'm really no Obama fan what so ever, but I think this is a stretch. They all seem to be looking on (leaders in the background) and laughing and smiling. I think this is something other than what you suggest.

Oh and ISIS is a CIA/MI6 job. I don't think Obama is relevant enough to be in on it.

As for the Obama 'bowing to the king' photo - Its been observed in several news circles that some were laughing nervously because they were quite surprised by "O"s strange behavior. Others were just mocking him.

As for your observations on the origins of ISIS ? "I think your response is quite the stretch."
As I recall - ISIS can be traced back to a U.S. military prison,Camp Bucca, known as the largest, and perhaps the toughest, of American prisons in Iraq. During the insurgency Bucca's numbers steadily increased. There is strong evidence - compiled from military and intel sources - that the prison was indeed the birthplace of ISIS with at least a dozen of their top men having served there at one time or another, including the man who would become the group's leader, al Baghdadi.

edit on 79200Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Truthfully, the first time around, the possibility that he might be a closet Muslim was less damaging to me than the knowledge that he'd spent 20 years sitting in Rev. Wright's America-hating church. I want a President who loves his country, and that knowledge compromised my ability to believe he could do that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join