It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
Well I certainly seem to see a lot of hate in this thread for sure... Mainly aimed at the OP... The reaction to this is a bit surprising and perhaps rather telling! All I will say people is look into the info and discuss THAT... Don't listen to all the reactionary replies with no substance.
Is Obama a muslim? I dunno... Should a president bow? I dunno why not? The US prez shouldn't show respect? Hmmmm
To be honest nothing would surprise me! Is that quote he apparently said true? About the future not belonging to those that make fun of muhamed? If he did that most certainly get my suspisions going! Can someone confirm if it is indeed true?

My original comment on the matter which obviously wasn't enough for some.

originally posted by: BushMaster16
I'm surprised he didn't label it "workplace violence." He steadfastly and continually refuses to acknowledge the connection of terrorism to Islam, violent jihad, or even religion. In a speech before the UN Obama cryptically states “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

Obama, "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam" This is only a 'clip' of the quote in question, and not the full context in which it was uttered. For that please see the transcript (below) or there are certainly more videos on it at uTube.

Transcript: Obama address to U.N. General Assembly
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 12-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editing error

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Barack The Islamic Shock Super Allah Hussein Obama!

3rd term

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

Yeah I saw this comment and have seen the same thing quoted before but never saw the evidence until now... I read up to the quote from the link you provided, it was a struggle to read the absolute garbage spewing forth from his trap...

So much hypocrisy in one speech, I mean you have to give it to him for being able to reach that level. To say those things with a straight face. Quite incredible...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yeah I saw this comment and have seen the same thing quoted before but never saw the evidence until now... I read up to the quote from the link you provided, it was a struggle to read the absolute garbage spewing forth from his trap...

So much hypocrisy in one speech, I mean you have to give it to him for being able to reach that level. To say those things with a straight face. Quite incredible...

And here's another Holder/Obama justification for protecting Islam - not out of PC, mind you, but out of a need and desire to "to preserve the meme" and make it seem that the Islamic religion really is "a religion of peace."

Saturday morning the French prime minister, Manuel Valls, declared all out war on radical Islam, while Obama's alter ego, Eric Holder steadfastly refuses to do the same. The 'hypocrisy' in Holders response to Meet The Press and others is equally appalling. Full Story Here
Noting what French prime minister declared on Saturday, both NBC’s host Chuck Todd and ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked Holder if he would say the same.

HOLDER: “I would say that we are at war with terrorists who commit these heinous acts and who use Islam,” he responded on “Meet the Press.” “They use a corrupted version of Islam to justify their actions. We are bound and determined to hold them accountable, to find them wherever they are, and then to try, as you indicated, to come up with ways in which we prevent young people who become attracted to this radical ideology from becoming members of these groups and perpetrating these heinous acts.”

HOLDER: And to the same exact question posed by Stephanopoulos, he answered:
“Well, I certainly think that we are at war with those who would commit terrorist attacks and who would corrupt the Islamic faith in the way that they do to try to justify their terrorist actions. So that’s who we are at war with, and we are determined to take the fight to them to prevent them from engaging these kinds of activities.”
The short answer, then, is no.

A short review of Holders remarks. It is important to examine rather carefully Holder's exact words: “I would say that we are at war with terrorists who commit these heinous acts and who use Islam. They use a corrupted version of Islam to justify their actions."

Like his counterpart in the Oval Office Holder steadfastly refuses to say "radical Islam. In his own words, "we are not at war with Islam or "radical Islam. "" [But, essentially they are one and the same]. Holder goes on to state that "the terrorists 'use' Islam," and not only that - "they use a 'corrupted version' of it." But never will he come out and say the words "radical," nor will he refer to the word "terrorist"…. Why? Well, that's what this thread is all about really.

BTW.........America was a no-show in France because the march was against "radical Islam" and that runs counter to the Obama/Holder agenda.
edit on 12-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16

And here's another Holder/Obama justification for protecting Islam - not out of PC, mind you, but out of a need and desire to "to preserve the meme" and make it seem that the Islamic religion really is "a religion of peace."

Saturday morning the French prime minister, Manuel Valls, declared all out war on radical Islam, while Obama's alter ego, Eric Holder steadfastly refuses to do the same. The 'hypocrisy' in Holders response to Meet The Press and others is equally appalling. Full Story Here
Noting what French prime minister declared on Saturday, both NBC’s host Chuck Todd and ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked Holder if he would say the same.

HOLDER: “I would say that we are at war with terrorists who commit these heinous acts and who use Islam,” he responded on “Meet the Press.” “They use a corrupted version of Islam to justify their actions. We are bound and determined to hold them accountable, to find them wherever they are, and then to try, as you indicated, to come up with ways in which we prevent young people who become attracted to this radical ideology from becoming members of these groups and perpetrating these heinous acts.”

HOLDER: And to the same exact question posed by Stephanopoulos, he answered:
“Well, I certainly think that we are at war with those who would commit terrorist attacks and who would corrupt the Islamic faith in the way that they do to try to justify their terrorist actions. So that’s who we are at war with, and we are determined to take the fight to them to prevent them from engaging these kinds of activities.”
The short answer, then, is no.

A short review of Holders remarks. It is important to examine rather carefully Holder's exact words: “I would say that we are at war with terrorists who commit these heinous acts and who use Islam. They use a corrupted version of Islam to justify their actions."

Like his counterpart in the Oval Office Holder steadfastly refuses to say "radical Islam. In his own words, "we are not at war with Islam or "radical Islam. "" But, essentially they are one and the same. The terrorists 'use' Islam, Holder states, and not only that - they use a 'corrupted version' of it. But never will he come out and say the words "radical," nor will he refer to the word "terrorist"…. Why? Well, that's what this thread is all about really

It's because Obama doesn't want to help Isis types convince the other 1.79999 billion Muslims that the west is fighting a war against all Muslims. Y'all do realize your helping Isis recruit Muslims by pretending that Islam is evil, right? Conservative media is the best recruiting tool they ever had. Any Muslim who doesn't agree with a fundamentalist interpretation of the Koran, has only to watch fox or right wing radio to see that y'all do want a war with Islam.

Y'all are a friggin Isis recruitment bill board.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
It may be the fact you bite like a pit bull and don't let go. You were wrong so naturally you attack me in retaliation. Then you want to tell me how to behave. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Boy people will blame Obama for absolutely everything they can, it seems. I also love the dog whistle of making sure to include "Hussein" in his name. "His middle name is HUSSEIN, remember Saddam Hussein? HUSSEIN! MAKE THE CONNECTION!"

If a meteor were to hit earth people would probably say Obama gave Sephiroth the Black Materia.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Much of the time people are idiots for believing some conspiracy theories. Every event in the world is a false flag. Every earthquake or storm is heralding the end of mankind. Every president is the antichrist, every shooting is crisis actors or racist in motive and every plane crash was orchestrated by George Bush. In between all these events the elite are controlling it all with the help of extraterrestrials with a penchant for molesting cows and probing citizens behinds. You realize this simply can't be don't you?

reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Obama, "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam" This is only a 'clip' of the quote in question, and not the full context in which it was uttered. For that please see the transcript (below) or there are certainly more videos on it at uTube.

Wait. What? You're upset that Obama hasn't declared WAR on a religion? You folks never cease to amaze me in your ridiculousness. Here's your quote, in context.

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future or the prisons of the past, and we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment, and America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt. It must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, ``Muslims, Christians, we are one.'' The future must not belong to those who bully women. It must be shaped by girls who go to school and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

(APPLAUSE)

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources. It must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with. There's is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

(APPLAUSE)

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shia pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi, ``Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.''

edit on 12-1-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
for the level headed out there... this link is a fine but quick read....

focus in the latter 1/2 of the article on the Muslim Brotherhood cultural jihad presently underway in the EU , USA, the West et al....

link: politicallyshort.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can handel differing opinions just fine. You're the one with the problem.
Plenty of people take what I say seriously. You are not everybody.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Follow-up: "BTW.........America was a no-show in France because the march was against "radical Islam" and that runs counter to the Obama/Holder agenda."

Eric Holder, top U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally
The U.S. attorney general, in Paris for a terrorism summit with French President Francois Hollande, did not join world leaders such as German Chancellor Angela Merkel, British Prime Minister David Cameron, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas for the march and rally that drew a million people days after 12 were shot at satirical paper Charlie Hebdo. Others such as Obama and Vice President Biden were also not in attendance.

From left: Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Mali's President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, France's President Francois Hollande and Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel.

More than 40 heads of state came together in Paris to denounce a wave of terrorism that defiled the City of Light last week — yet there was one glaring exception: The U.S. sent only a low-level official.
French President Francois Hollande, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, British Prime Minister David Cameron and dozens of other world leaders all took part in the powerful denunciation of last week’s terror attacks that left 17 innocents dead.
Even Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas set aside their differences to march together on Boulevard Voltaire.

THE NEWS SAYS: Obama, U.S. pols skipping Paris rally is a shameful failure
Kerry: Criticism of U.S.'s absence in Paris is 'quibbling'
But the nation that stands as the symbolic face of the war on terror was nowhere in sight.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't require defending but you are simply wrong and just won't budge on it. And yes I support the president. I voted him into office twice. I don't need to defend that. I exercised my right as a United States citizen and voted for the candidate who best reflected my views and ideals. I'm honest to myself that way. Yes I'm a liberal. I've even been called a tree hugger. I'm proud of who I am.
Next you'll tell me it's wrong to be patriotic.

to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Taking the words of the interview out of context and saying they mean something else is the lie here. Not anything I said.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

In other words you could care less about the truth you're going to believe what ever idiocy supports your view and all others be damned. Yes do take your marbles and go home.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Wait. What? You're upset that Obama hasn't declared WAR on a religion?

Religion ??? Absolutely NOT...

SOURCE: politicallyshort.com...

...Examining Islam as an ideology and as a system of governance that requires compliance and submission is critical to thwarting the threat it poses to our country.

Unfortunately, the concealment of Islamist core jihadist ideological motivations has further been exacerbated under an administration that repeatedly downplays the threat of radical Islam.

In fact, the administration has gone out of its way to effectively omit Islamic terrorism from all counter-terrorism training manuals.

Spencer notes that “the Obama administration has systematically removed any mention of Islam and jihad from counter-terror training manuals for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Homeland Security, and other law enforcement and intelligence agencies”.

According to documents obtained by Judicial Watch “references to Islam, Sharia and jihad have been removed from the national security dialogue and from the terminology of law enforcement, intelligence and defense agencies”.
The reason being that such terms were “offensive” and derogatory towards Muslims....
IOW...THOSE WHO SLANDER THE PROPHET

(say like that French satire magazine?....
Øbama has given the USA warning, and his MB administration is removing any slander or mud from all gov't issued info/intel or we may have already gotten a worse episode than the French got...)
edit on th31142108017812292015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

He gave it to Egypt. It was part of a long standing agreement and was not initiated by Pres. Obama.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

No I'll tell you you were duped, you're gullible and you're biased. I guess all the shadowy elements of Obama's past go over your head?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You keep trotting out this pony that means nothing in this argument. Who's his daddy doesn't mean squat because he's American and those laws don't pertain to him.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Where was the Vatican representative in that "March against radical Islam?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join