It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Gavin Nugents my name...not arsed about internet anonymity.

That this thread is BS that this thread is nothing more than slinging mud and hope it sticks.
Attack the man for his policies but to attempt to tar him for being a muslim?.
Even If he is (isn't) is that worse than a christian?.
edit on 11-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

My name is Matthew Vigiano, nice to meet you Nugent

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No one's tarring him because he's a Muslim, we're tarring him because he's a liar and a typical president. Despite the leftist rag snopes being brought out to try to freshen the air, just no. His policies and inactivity concerning the fundamentalist Islam threat is nothing but pure fraternal sympathy.

If he did the same thing about Christians I'd call him out too. Feel better?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

Oh, dear Great Flying Spaghetti Monster, not another thread that claims that Obama is a sooper seekrit muslim sleep agent! Why oh why do we still see these threads with their threadbare justifications for hating Obama? What's the point? Why do it? Does the OP find reality so repellent than he has to make up rubbish like this?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: BushMaster16Sure. Why not?

I don't understand what you said, nor what you meant in your reply to me.

But as long as there's an open window no sense in wasting it altogether so I thought I'd post something 'understandable' that is germane to the topic of the thread i.e. another remarkable instance of Barack Hussein Obama's insistence on protecting, defending and giving aid, comfort, and monetary support to the enemy in what is an essentially traitorous act for which there are laws in place, and the penalties are steep.

Bill O'Reilly Talks About Obama Prisoner Swap for Bowe Bergdahl + 5 Billion To The Taliban
Now if anyone here thought that 1.5 billion was a remarkable amount of money for Obama to have given to the Muslim Brotherhood take a look at the extraordinary deal he made with the Taliban in exchange for the Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl to the tune of 5 Billion Dollars.

Obama celebrated the release of deserter Bowe Bergdahl with a White House press conference in the Rose Garden in May 2014.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who was part of the negotiations, told Bill O’Reilly the US paid out $5 billion and traded five top Taliban detainees for deserter Bergdahl.

Bergdahl sector begins @ 1:14 of this video.

Published on Dec 18, 2014

Bill O'Reilly talks to Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer author of The Last Line and Ret. Col. David Hunt about the update to the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap and him deserting the post.

Bill O'Reilly is asking why the Bowe Bergdahl Army investigation report hasn't been released yet. Bowe Bergdahl was paid $300,000 in back pay while he was held captive by the taliban. If Bowe Bergdahl is charged with desertion he still gets to keep the $300,000.

Bowe Bergdahl was swapped with 5 taliban prisoners that were in gitmo. The Obama administration made the decision to do the prisoner swap.

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, December 22, 2014, 7:40 AM

Lt. Colonel Tony Shaffer, author of The Last Line, and Ret. Col. David Hunt joined Bill O’Reilly to give an update on the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap. Lt. Colonel Shaffer told Bill the Obama administration paid $5 billion and released five top Taliban Gitmo detainees in exchange for deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

bob bergdahl
Obama celebrated the release of deserter Bowe Bergdahl with a White House press conference in the Rose Garden in May 2014.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who was part of the negotiations, told Bill O’Reilly the US paid out $5 billion and traded five top Taliban detainees for Bergdahl.

Bill O’Reilly: Let me just stop you. There were three trade scenarios, there were three things they could have done. You were involved to try to work that out to some extent?

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: Not all of them involved trade. One of them essentially was a direct action. One of them involved my aspect, which was not again a trade. It was something working the issue. And, obviously the one the president went with was the $5 billion to Qatar and the trade of the five Taliban.

O’Reilly: Are you surprised this report… Why hasn’t been released? The Pentagon, they’re not supposed to be political.

Lt. Col. Shaffer: Bill, I understand General Dahl, the investigating officer did an incredible job… I understand he confirmed what was in previous report… Effectively, he deserted.

edit on 11-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: edit error

edit on 11-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

No one's tarring him because he's a Muslim, we're tarring him because he's a liar and a typical president. Despite the leftist rag snopes being brought out to try to freshen the air, just no. His policies and inactivity concerning the fundamentalist Islam threat is nothing but pure fraternal sympathy.

If he did the same thing about Christians I'd call him out too. Feel better?

Yet another person who thinks ALL the WORLDS media and fact checking places are in one big conspiracy to discredit American conservatism.... Lol
How do people buy this stuff?!?

All the scientists are out to get conservatives, all the historians are out to get conservatives, all the media sources are out to get conservatives... Literally everyone on the planet is out to get them... Except for fox and drudge.. Lmao!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

I'm not a conservative. I think they're as pathetic as the left.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: BushMaster16Sure. Why not?

I don't understand what you said, nor what you meant in your reply to me.

"Sure. Why not."
What did I mean by that? What I meant to convey is that it's no wonder that the US is totally enmired, given that so many are busy pouring their efforts into fighting the last election.

edit on 11-1-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

And here's your problem: Bill O'Reilly isn't a journalist. He's a bloviating ignoramus whose every show shows him up for what he is. The man is a bigot and a fool. He doesn't even understand that the moon drives the tides.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Oh man I saw that lol.
Fox news is entertainment news thats how they get away with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Oh man I saw that lol.
Fox news is entertainment news thats how they get away with it.

Don't forget fair and balanced lmao!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Sometimes kids of a Jewish mother are considered Jewish by birth. Same with Catholic kids, Muslim kids, etc. Or does this kind of logic not apply when it comes to Obama?

Was my post too hard for you to understand? No one is born of any faith.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

LOL no Sheldon.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm really no Obama fan what so ever, but I think this is a stretch. They all seem to be looking on (leaders in the background) and laughing and smiling. I think this is something other than what you suggest.

Oh and ISIS is a CIA/MI6 job. I don't think Obama is relevant enough to be in on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Sometimes kids of a Jewish mother are considered Jewish by birth. Same with Catholic kids, Muslim kids, etc. Or does this kind of logic not apply when it comes to Obama?

Apparently, his posts and my posts ARE too hard for you to understand.

We both clearly stated that what an individual wants in these cases doesn't matter. It is determined by other factors than personal choice or belief. In the case of Shari'a Law countries, it is the law of the land in some cases.

Of course it can't compel your faith, but that doesn't matter in a Shari'a Law Court. What will matter is Whose Your Daddy?
edit on 11-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
He didn't show much respect to France a reply to: Sremmos80

edit on 1 12 2015 by Jhugener because: Tourette's

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You might have some research to do - what applies to Hindu's also can be said of other religions as well, but you can look it up for us during your research ok?

"If you were born in India you would be a Hindu."
Paul Copan

Traditionally, Hindu was understood to refer to anyone born in India of Indian parents. Hinduism was not a missionary religion that aimed to convert non-Indians. The government of the Republic of India still defines any Indian who does not claim membership of another faith as a Hindu by virtue of birth.
edit on 12-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I'm really no Obama fan what so ever, but I think this is a stretch. They all seem to be looking on (leaders in the background) and laughing and smiling. I think this is something other than what you suggest.

Oh and ISIS is a CIA/MI6 job. I don't think Obama is relevant enough to be in on it.

As for the Obama 'bowing to the king' photo - Its been observed in several news circles that some were laughing nervously because they were quite surprised by "O"s strange behavior. Others were just mocking him.

As for your observations on the origins of ISIS ? "I think your response is quite the stretch."
As I recall - ISIS can be traced back to a U.S. military prison,Camp Bucca, known as the largest, and perhaps the toughest, of American prisons in Iraq. During the insurgency Bucca's numbers steadily increased. There is strong evidence - compiled from military and intel sources - that the prison was indeed the birthplace of ISIS with at least a dozen of their top men having served there at one time or another, including the man who would become the group's leader, al Baghdadi.

edit on 12-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: spelling mistake

edit on 12-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

And here's your problem: Bill O'Reilly isn't a journalist He's a bloviating ignoramus whose every show shows him up for what he is. The man is a bigot and a fool. He doesn't even understand that the moon drives the tides.

Problem? And who ever said Bill O'Reilly was a journalist? I certainly didn't say that! Are you deceptively attributing remarks to certain people who didn't actually make them?

Just a few points in defense of the good man Bill O'Reilly (political commentator par excellence.)
His background is as a news reporter and sometime anchor. He is now a television host, author, syndicated columnist and political commentator, but does not at this time describe himself as a news reporter. As the host of the political commentary program "The O'Reilly Factor" he earns the highest ratings in television for what he does, and has done so for many years. During the late 1970s and 1980s, he worked as a news reporter for various local television stations in the U S and eventually for CBS News and ABC News. For about ten tears he was anchor of the entertainment news program Inside Edition.
O'Reilly is widely considered a conservative commentator, but has been know to diverge. from a conservative stance on many issues. O'Reilly is a registered "Independent and sees himself as a traditional thinker and writer O'Reilly is the author of over a dozen books, and hosted The Radio Factor. Those books top the NYT best seller lists every single week - more than any modern author and the proceeds (way up there in the many millions of $'s) all go to charitable causes. He's one of the richest men in the country and he's known to give away more than most even earn.

Overall he is extremely popular and well loved by many millions across the country. He is definitely fair and balanced as the motto says bringing in the other point of view in all of his dealings.

edit on 12-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editorial correction

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well I certainly seem to see a lot of hate in this thread for sure... Mainly aimed at the OP... The reaction to this is a bit surprising and perhaps rather telling! All I will say people is look into the info and discuss THAT... Don't listen to all the reactionary replies with no substance.

Is Obama a muslim? I dunno... Should a president bow? I dunno why not? The US prez shouldn't show respect? Hmmmm

To be honest nothing would surprise me! Is that quote he apparently said true? About the future not belonging to those that make fun of muhamed? If he did that most certainly get my suspisions going! Can someone confirm if it is indeed true?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join