It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

What's with your attitude? Can't stand people calling a clown a clown?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You can stop any time now. a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You're the one with the problem. So do you have anything to contribute other than aggression and attitude?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe Obama is probably a political religionist. 20 years in Jeremiah Wright's political "church" pretty much says it all.

His administration has been steeped in racial politics. Just months into office he started it with the "beer summit" and has steadily stirred the racial divide since. There is a reason behind all this.

Black Liberation Theology is a branch of black nationalism, which is a 100-year-old mass movement of several different religious sects, based on black identity, that variously present themselves as Jewish, Christian and Muslim, though they are not orthodox in any of these religions. Black Liberation Theology was derived in large part from the theology of the Nation of Islam in the 1960’s, now headed by Louis Farrakhan. The Nation of Islam is not orthodox Islam, but a cult-like, black sect. Black Liberation Theology is designed to be more sophisticated than the doctrine of the Nation of Islam, in order to better appeal to black urban professionals, and to infiltrate the hateful concepts of black nationalism more readily into the black churches and black community.

Because of its extreme over-emphasis of racial issues, a negative result of black liberation theology is that it tends to separate the black and white Christian communities, and this is completely unbiblical.

Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Dude give it up..You've been proven Wrong.Bow out..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hey just trying to help you out. If you're trying to make a point you want to make sure that people understand what that point is.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16
In the first place, he was never even eligible for American citizenship, let alone to qualify for political office, particularly that of President of the United States.

Oh look, birther lies, we have not seen them for some time here!

What makes you claim he was not eligible to run for President?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The stupid. It hurts.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Actually ATS has become a haven of left wing ideals and where real discussion of any issue has devolved into " you're an idiot for believing this, that, or anything that doesn't fit with the majorities narrative."

Been on this site a long time under various pseudonyms, and it has changed quite a bit.

NLBS was a wrong move, because it seems like a tool for interjecting someone else's desired narrative instead of allowing ATS to be a neutral discussion board like it once was.

edit on 11-1-2015 by IntroduceALittleIrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
This thread is utter disinformational hateful drivel which I will be flagging to the mods. Buhbye . . . .

So a person posts a conspiracy that has some valid points up on a conspiracy website and you want it take down. What do you think this is? Sorry someone has a different opinion than you. Just don't go shooting up a newspaper because of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Who? Maybe you should work on your attitude because you can't handle differing opinions. Your posts time and time again prove you get bent out of shape if someone disagrees. Perhaps if you'd drop the internet attitude and spoke like a real person people would take you seriously.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Can you stop attacking that poster.
You have been shown you were wrong but attempt to deflect this.
Be a man/woman and accept you were wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Oh please quit defending someone who's shown an extreme bias towards anyone who disagrees with Obama. Funny she started it, so what's the problem? People post a snopes article and I'm supposed to have pain everytime I walk?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Can't be arsed.
edit on 11-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

^Pretty much what I expected.

What's the problem? You can't handle people who disagree with you? You guys are that childish you'll complain that any dissenting opinion are lies? Pathetic.

edit on 11-1-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No It isn't about disagreeing it is about you attacking the poster and even when shown the transcript you have not got the balls to hold up your hands and say "Sorry I was wrong".

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Attitude? And no he's a Muslim I could care less what some nonsense transcript says. Now unless you have anything but keyboard compensation to offer here I'm done with your nonsense.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Wow can't even admit it....
You talk about bias lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Can't admit what? And you're the bias one, so I'll ask you again, besides your internet attitude (and it speaks volumes about how you must be away from your anonymous internet status), exactly what do you have to contribute?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join