It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You never made a slip of the tongue?.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You do know that amendments have been made and that even though there's no mention of slavery in the constitution in its time many founding fathers were against the practice?

edit on 1112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I told you it was very easy to find in a search engine but for those too lazy here it is Obama admitting he is a muslim

Obama sure screwed up that didn't he

He must have been thinking of all that money from the Gulen Movement.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Øbama is not worshiping Satan... a Muslim does not worship....they only are obedient and 'Submit' to Sharia Law,
follow the Crescent Moon, etc... if he were openly Muslim instead of 'hiding' as allowed by Law...he or the wife/daughters would have made Pilgrimage to the Kabbah//Mecca in the past or open to such display in the future...

...yes, we need to see when the Taqiyya privilege is ended at his retirement from office

Øbama has made all gov't agencies completely erase the term 'Islamic Terrorism' as identifying those engaged in killing & mayhem of other people or societies.
Why are head loppings or crucifixions not terror-ism, if done by radicalized fundamentalists.... because that is the way of Muslim outreach ?
this oval office occupant puts the blame on those who do not submit ...for Muslim's roaring like a lion, and we must all strive to love & understand Islam...It is the non-Muslim world that needs to change !
i really do not see the WH occupant retiring in Hawaii...or he might start with a mansion there but the future Universal Caliphate (not the IS military arm of a start-up Caliphate) will be 'home'

As for the bigger picture... France today, the USA metro areas tomorrow as chaos grows...

"French-Algerians... fanatical brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi...Said, 34, and his brother Cherif, 32, had long-established terror links
The pair belonged to the same Paris jihadi underground network as Amedy Coulibaly, who stormed a Jewish grocery store in the east of the city on Friday taking 15 hostages and killing four.
(the underground network has has more than one infamous jihadi-terror talent in prominence of coaching & intilling criminal action to radicalized persons...)
Djamel Beghal, once accused of being Osama Bin Laden’s chief recruiter in Europe, groomed Cherif Kouachi in jail and also knew Coulibaly. Beghal’s wife Sylvie, 45, moved to Leicester because she wanted to bring up their children in an Islamic environment. ...) It emerged yesterday that the wife of the extremist who mentored two of the terrorists lives in a taxpayer-funded house in Britain.
...The Charlie Hebdo attack has been linked to Finsbury Park mosque where Abu Hamza preached
"
Why aren't these lawless anarchists, intent on performing terror acts at their leisure, not more closely followed or even harrased into leaving the country as likely terrorist/criminals ...when they are instructed that It Is Time to Act ??...
why aren't thecriminal minded Clerics, delivering hate speech and giving killing instructions in the Mosque, sent packing too? the Jihadi language is not just rhetorical conversation it is aimed at making a few listeners into ardent martyrs after killing non Muslims first

snips taken from text at: www.express.co.uk...
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean like every other Christian right?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The constitution makes no mention of slavery or slaves. a reply to: Entreri06

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hahaha! You just make stuff up as you go along when it comes to defending this man don't you? It's it's obviously out of context, where's the rest of that? You just parrot the same tired scripted lines. Give us a break, no matter how much air freshener you spray he still stinks like the rest of the presidents.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ya cause the right has NEVER done anything against the COTUS...
Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Where is the rest of it.? I'm not pulling any crap. There has to be more. It's obviously out of context. Please I wasn't born yesterday.

reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Neither are we so stop pulling the crap because it's old and like every other leader he's proven himself to be a hypocrite and an absolute liar.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That my friend is an opinion. Every body has one. Some are correct and others not so much. You can get as nasty with me as you like but I'm never going to think like you. ( thank God)a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Who's being nasty? Calling you out yeah but being nasty no. I can only thank God millions don't think like you, they realize he's a clown.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh wait...wasnt he elected.....twice ??? Must be a few more who think like me huh? Laughing now .a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

PS The grammar in your last sentence is wrong and it doesn't say what you think it says. Read it again. Basically you say you're glad people don't think he's a clown and I know and you know that's not what you mean. Lol

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

In the mirror?

I was wondering when you'd pull out the "I'm a gullible voter" line...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I told you it was very easy to find in a search engine but for those too lazy here it is Obama admitting he is a muslim

My Muslim Faith

Claim: Barack Obama admitted to being a Muslim during an ABC News interview.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain's campaign manager, said they've never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.

SEN. OBAMA:
You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

SEN. OBAMA: No. No. No. But I don't think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let's say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said that's wrong.

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that's off limits. And ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

SEN. OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let's not play games. What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith ...
That last sentence was a straightforward statement: Senator Obama was not proclaiming his "Muslim faith"; he was acknowledging that Republican nominee John McCain had not specifically promulgated the false rumor that he (Obama) was a Muslim.

Unfortunately, at this point of the interview, George Stephanopoulos — apparently not understanding the context of Senator Obama's response — mistakenly attempted to correct him by interjecting the words "Your Christian faith." This non sequitur briefly threw Senator Obama off track; he repeated the words "My Christian faith" and then returned to the point he was trying to make:
SEN. OBAMA: What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS (interrupting): Your Christian faith.

SEN. OBAMA: My Christian faith — well, what I'm saying is ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS (interrupting): Connections, right.

SEN. OBAMA: ... that he hasn't suggested that I'm a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons haven't either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.
A very brief, out-of-context segment was then clipped from that exchange and sent winging around the Internet as proof that Senator Obama had "admitted his Muslim faith," something even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged was false:
But illustrating the difficulty of preventing false rumors about his faith from spreading, anti-Obama groups within one hour of the interview had sliced it out of context and were sending it around via email. They also were blogging about it.

Mr. Obama, who is a Christian and often proudly speaks about how his faith has influenced his public service, said he finds it "deeply offensive" that there are efforts "coming out of the Republican camp to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith."

www.snopes.com...

edit on 11-1-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I know what I mean and I'm solid in my convictions. My actions are deliberate and well thought out. What do I care what you think?a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And do I care what some keyboard crusader has to say about me? Go back with your convictions you're condemning yourself to oppression. But I did edit my post so your grammatical fascist ego isn't bruised.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
See I knew it was out of context. Boy what a difference the entire conversation makes of that sentence. How convenient to leave the rest of this out when it first support their raves. Thanks for this. I bet some people will ignore this and just support the abridged version.
a reply to: windword

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Some people will because we know it's absolute and utter BS.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh did that bother you? I bet the post showing the entire conversation really hits a nerve. a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join