It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why don't you educate us all then and link a video or something. You must have proof that this was said right? You aren't just repeating some lie you only heard and choose to believe are you?

reply to: khnum

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually I can say on Obama being Muslim. His father was a Muslim. By some radical interpretations of Shari'a and thus the legal frameworks of some countries, he is a Muslim whether he embraces the faith or not.

Being born of a faith is nothing but a delusion. Religion is something that is learned over time no one is born with the knowledge of a religion. People are just told this kind of crap in a attempt to keep them leaving that faith.

Reading comprehension. Get some.

I said ... By the laws of some radical Shari'a Law countries, if your father was a Muslim, you are one no matter what when you are born. Similarly, in those countries a child carries the faith of its father. This is why it is illegal for a Muslim woman to marry outside the faith - her children will no longer be Muslim by those interpretations of Shari'a.

What the person involved feels or believes has jack all to do with it. In this instance, we are very much talking about the theocracy you all claim you fear, and yet you persist in refusing to see it. Take a look at the case of Meriam Yehya Ibrahim to see what I'm talking about.
edit on 11-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Catholics have to be baptised into the faith. They are not born Catholic.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
So, you people, (yeah I said 'you people') never tire of embracing and spreading this garbage?

We've all been there/ done that, yet here it is again. (Screams maniacally and clicks off thread).

"Those people" never tire of bashing Obama....or Bush...or the US....or banging the false flag drum....

Take your pick. It's all over ATS. Obama isn't the only victim. Read it for what it is and move on. Or don't move on.

But don't act like this "garbage" is exclusive to Obama.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

The Truth hurts...

Sounds like you speak from experience. You're so certain of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16
Sure. Why not?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Hold on I thought Muslims can not marry transgendered women?

Oh that was a good one!

God forbid obama show respect for a countries leader.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well us being there and 'stabilizing' it by force wasn't doing much but cost us money and lives of the soldiers and marines that were being sent over.

Iraq didn't want us there any more and they made it known and we really should not have been in afgan in the first place, well Iraq too for that matter

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Oh please all the whiners would join in if it was a conservative bashing thread. Obama's a puppet and a clown, no different from the past presidents. He shouldn't be immune to criticism.

Of course he's not immune to criticism... But how about keeping some what sane!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What does that have to do with Americans though? It's not American law. It doesn't apply to Americans and so is irrelevant to the argument at hand. A straw man argument if you will. Worthless information in others words.

reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

What is sane? Who defines the parameters of sane?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This whole web site has gone down the crapper. It is certainly not what it used to be. Too bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well us being there and 'stabilizing' it by force wasn't doing much but cost us money and lives of the soldiers and marines that were being sent over.

Iraq didn't want us there any more and they made it known and we really should not have been in afgan in the first place, well Iraq too for that matter

But this isn't an argument about that.

This is merely whether or not you think Obama is a Muslim.

I can't say one way or the other because I don't know. I DO think he's batting 1,000 in making it easier for radical Islam to rise to power, and there are enough instances of it that it's getting hard to call it accidental. Does that make him a Muslim though? Not necessarily, it may just make him a sympathizer. There are plenty of Muslim apologists and sympathizers in the American left who are not themselves Muslims. Rather, they see some kind of strange freedom fighters against American Imperialism.

Obama's history lends him toward Muslim sympathies. He was born to radical leftists and raised in part in a Muslim country by a Muslim father where he attended a Muslim school. He spent many years mentored by the most radical of American leftists where he would have learned anti-American sentiment.

But none of that makes him a personal Muslim.

My husband feels he's an atheist opportunist who will use whatever it takes to gain an advantage for his agenda ... whatever that may be.

The interpretation I posted is the Shari'a Law interpretation that is in force in some countries around the world. By that interpretation, he is either a Muslim or an apostate no matter what he himself may espouse or believe.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
What does that have to do with Americans though? It's not American law. It doesn't apply to Americans and so is irrelevant to the argument at hand. A straw man argument if you will. Worthless information in others words.

reply to: ketsuko

It's not a straw man. I'm not attacking him for being a Muslim. Am I?

I merely said this is the only way he could definitely be labeled a Muslim as there is no other real evidence.

Her certainly hasn't given us any actual evidence of his spirituality aside from parking himself in a church on occasion.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bahaha oh god here we go again

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well you were the one that brought up that ever move he has made has destabilized the area, that is what I responded to.

Just about every action he has taken in the wider Middle East has only destabilized the region.

To refresh your memory.

Being left is not anti american, just anti what it currently is

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm not the only who has brought that up.

But if you think Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt and Afghanistan are all stronger and more stable as a result of Obama's actions ...

But again, he doesn't have to actually be a Muslim to think that he was enabling freedom to spread in the Middle East with each of these actions.

And, yes, given the number of attacks against the basic values of the COTUS, the left IS anti-American. You can't seek to try to remove the basic unalienable rights of the people without essentially being against what inherently makes us who we are as a nation and people.

edit on 11-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm not the only who has brought that up.

But if you think Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt and Afghanistan are all stronger and more stable as a result of Obama's actions ...

But again, he doesn't have to actually be a Muslim to think that he was enabling freedom to spread in the Middle East with each of these actions.

And, yes, given the number of attacks against the basic values of the COTUS, the left IS anti-American. You can't seek to try to remove the basic unalienable rights of the people without essentially being against what inherently makes us who we are as a nation and people.

What basic values are that??? You do know that the constitution allowed for slavwry right? That these divine founding fathers were mostly slave owning rapists right? It was cool back then I guess.... But still the truth..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I told you it was very easy to find in a search engine but for those too lazy here it is Obama admitting he is a muslim

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Oh give me a break.where is the rest of that. What came before and after. It's obviously out of context. But then it only works if that's all you show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join