It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hes a puppet like the past presidents since oh id say after kennedy got shot. So no obama isint a commie muslim eating dog, hes just the guy they hired to smile at the cameras while the government rapes and pillages the world.
edit on 11-1-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I believe this thread is destined to be stoned to death and removed for propagating disinformational hate speech. Until then let the stones of denial of ignorance fly to thee with great haste for thine false Obama is a muslim crazyness.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

I do not believe you nor most of the information you have presented. The word propaganda comes to mind...and another word too...fabrication.

edit on 2015-01-11T10:54:09-06:00amSundayam1120151America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Lies is the word that comes to mine.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oh boy yet another Obama is a secret Muslim thread. The funniest part was the link to Breitbart where those airheads claimed he gave 1.5 billion to the Muslim Brotherhood. This is nothing but a lie. He gave the money to Egypt just like America has done every since the Peace agreement between Israel and Egypt because that is part of the peace agreement. If Obama is the one who wants the caliphate did he somehow control Bush's mind and start the war in Iraq?
edit on 11-1-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The only thing I agree with in your thread is the fact that the U.S President should not bow to any other leader. It shows servitude, not respect. I didn't like seeing President Obama bowing nor former President Bush. You will not see Mr Putin bowing to any body.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Hold on I thought Muslims can not marry transgendered women?

Rolf!!horrible but hilarious!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Oh boy yet another Obama is a secret Muslim thread. The funniest part was the link to Breitbart where those airheads claimed he gave 1.5 billion to the Muslim Brotherhood. This is nothing but a lie. He gave the money to Egypt just like America has done every since the Peace agreement between Israel and Egypt because that is part of the peace agreement. If Obama is the one who wants the caliphate did he somehow control Bush's mind and start the war in Iraq?

I can't see how people won't check up on any of this. Yea, like the entire world has ganged up to discredit American conservatism...LOL!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I do not believe you nor most of the information you have presented. The word propaganda comes to mind...and another word too...fabrication.

I prefer Bull$//1T! Lmao

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I believe this thread is destined to be stoned to death and removed for propagating disinformational hate speech.

LMAO! It's more likely that they would begin passing out popsicles in hell than having this B.S. propaganda being removed for what it is.

Like I stated previously in this thread, unfortunately the owners and administrators of this site would rather abandon their motto to Deny Ignorance than to do the right thing and call out pure ignorance for what it is.

If you don't believe me, just watch and see.... If anything, they'll remove post like yours and mine for some stupid reason like being off-topic. As if stating the obvious truth could ever be off-topic.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
So is this another one of those "Obama is a Muslim threads"?

of course...we only have, what?, 20, 30, or more of them.....the right-wing nuts need to have their daily slab of red meat thrown into their cage, so, here it is....yeehah!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

And, if Admin DID close this thread there would be uproar that ATS owners are trying to cover the truth are are Muslim sympathizers! If they didn't close the others, Orly Taitz et al, why would they close this one?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh please all the whiners would join in if it was a conservative bashing thread. Obama's a puppet and a clown, no different from the past presidents. He shouldn't be immune to criticism.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Whether or not Obama is a Muslim, I can't say, but his actions in office have certainly made it possible for the radicals to cause chaos and grow in power. Just about every action he has taken in the wider Middle East has only destabilized the region. I can see a few moves being unhappy accidents, but the man is batting 1,000 which takes it out of the realm of coincidence and into the realm of intentional.

Actually I can say on Obama being Muslim. His father was a Muslim. By some radical interpretations of Shari'a and thus the legal frameworks of some countries, he is a Muslim whether he embraces the faith or not. If he openly embraces another faith, it makes him an apostate, and those same interpretations would then have him executed for this.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually I can say on Obama being Muslim. His father was a Muslim. By some radical interpretations of Shari'a and thus the legal frameworks of some countries, he is a Muslim whether he embraces the faith or not.

Being born of a faith is nothing but a delusion. Religion is something that is learned over time no one is born with the knowledge of a religion. People are just told this kind of crap in a attempt to keep them leaving that faith.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Sometimes kids of a Jewish mother are considered Jewish by birth. Same with Catholic kids, Muslim kids, etc. Or does this kind of logic not apply when it comes to Obama?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Way back in 2007 there is an interview with Obama where he mentions his muslim faith,you can find it easy enough,his supporters here are in denial that they ave been hoodwinked and tricked and that their messiah is just an empty suit grifter.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Actually I can say on Obama being Muslim. His father was a Muslim. By some radical interpretations of Shari'a and thus the legal frameworks of some countries, he is a Muslim whether he embraces the faith or not. If he openly embraces another faith, it makes him an apostate, and those same interpretations would then have him executed for this.

Obama HAS openly embraced another religion, Christianity. Good thing he's an American, where we don't put people to death for their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The OP is a joke. A tasteless one.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I believe this thread is destined to be stoned to death and removed for propagating disinformational hate speech.

LMAO! It's more likely that they would begin passing out popsicles in hell than having this B.S. propaganda being removed for what it is.

Like I stated previously in this thread, unfortunately the owners and administrators of this site would rather abandon their motto to Deny Ignorance than to do the right thing and call out pure ignorance for what it is.

If you don't believe me, just watch and see.... If anything, they'll remove post like yours and mine for some stupid reason like being off-topic. As if stating the obvious truth could ever be off-topic.

I cant believe this hateful drivel is still on the boards, deny ignorance indeed. It will be removed, just give it a little time. Look at all the hateful ignorance being perpetuated on this thread. This country needs to wisen up and fast, an ignorant education is a terrible thing to be developed. Ignorance spreads like a virus throught humanity dumbing down the masses and changing the destiny of the world from something amazing into something ludicrous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join