It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Barack Hussein Obama A Sunni Wolf Dressed In The Clothes Of A Democratic Lamb?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Love it!!!! But I think Damon's character in Syrians has a point...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

For all who believe the crapola posted page after page in this thread, I suggest a foil helmet of freedom!

Goblin protection helmets FTW!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah and what he was preaching was far from Christian...

Oh was that your church too? You went to service there and know what was preached week by week?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My question to the people of this thread: what makes Christianity so infallible anyway?....furthermore....What makes the constitution infallible??Seems to me like a lot of you have been swallowing the indoctrination pill over here.....Hint:You're not going to find solace in Christianity or the Constitution,both are highly corrupt institutions...but keep believing what your preacher says to you while the big men in suits fill his pockets,as long as you believe your right..... (As if Obama,supposedly "destroying the sanctity" of these things...is doing anything morally awful...There is no sanctity to these things and your holding on to beliefs that ultimately are against you..)
edit on 19-1-2015 by chemtrialkid96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I didn't know it was a crime to follow a different religion than the general population of the U.S.
Grow up. Not every person is Christian, and not every Muslim is a terrorist.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join