It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Going To Nuke Paris In False Flag? Headlines- Jews Fleeing Paris

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

In a series of tweets he said: 'Every single French Jew I know has either left or is actively working out how to leave'.

'So, it's a fluke that the latest target is a kosher grocer, is it?

'What's going on in France - outrages that have been getting worse for years - put our antisemitism problems in perspective'.

The hostage situation in the Porte de Vincennes part of the city is ongoing today.

But amid fears the terror attack may be linked to anti-Semitism police have also demanded that shops on Rue des Rosiers, in the Jewish quarter of Paris, to close early 'as a precaution' in case of further violence.

18 months ago France had around 500,000 Jewish residents - the largest population in the EU - but this may now be below 400,000, Mr Pollard's newspaper said.
Link
There was video that made its rounds a few years ago of a nuclear bomb simulation in Paris. It was not from a video game and was well done in its quality. This video I cannot find anymore. There has been many hints and seeds planted over the years of a scenario involving Paris being nuked from video games to predictions.

Here is video from a popular video game. The kids had this seed planted years ago.

Call of Duty - War in Paris.

If anyone has seen that video of Paris being nuked and could find it, please post it. It was not from a video game.

There is a big rally today in Paris. The date today is the 11th, the date sum 1.11.2015 = 11 as well. Kabbalah numerology. Be careful today, it is an important day.

edit on 11-1-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

No offense, but I'm getting sick of everything being connected to the US and False Flag scenarios. All countries use that tactic. I really seriously doubt that the US would nuke an ally such as France.

You do realize that even after a nuke has been detonated that it's origins can be verified by the radioactive residue?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
And as a video gamer, you should hear the complaints from the video game community when they know that a major city or cities are to be destroyed. They are tired of every game being so "Amerocentric" which may be why you see Paris getting the nuke in this game. It was London and Vancouver in ME3. Does that mean the aliens are going to invade Canada and Britain first?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If they nuke Paris or London (the two biggest cities in the EU), all hell breaks loose.
Anyway, it's gonna be something... it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

*popcorn time*

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hopefully it doesn't happen.

I live across the water so would feel repercussions of that scenario.

But I do believe something will happen this year, maybe more than just one thing (One major thing).

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

These thoughts of this scenario come to me from time to time without thinking

That explains it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The game designers control the US government? I thought it was the wealthy corporations.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I really seriously doubt that the US would nuke an ally such as France.

14 years ago I doubted the US would kill 3000+ of its own citizens in a false flag yet the circumstantial evidence suggests people within the US did just that.
I think for any rational mind it is beyond doubt the true powers within the US dont give a damn about it own citizens let alone those of an ally, once a nuke goes off war is inevitable, what better way to get one started than to nuke a western country?

You do realize that even after a nuke has been detonated that it's origins can be verified by the radioactive residue?

So whats to stop the US or anyone else using a nuke or materials that give of a signature that would say it originated from say Iran? or even better who has the ability to read these signatures? Im guessing theres no do it yourself nuke signature testing test so whats to stop TPTB all getting in on this and just saying it originated in some place where brown people live even if it did come from the US?

And I really dont think you need to be upset, when people talk about the USA in this context they are not talking about you they are talking about the Gov or more likely the shadow Gov that really run things.
Most people who complain about the "US" do so knowing the average citizen is as much of a victim if not more so than the rest of the people in the world. Even the blindly patriotic morons, the "USA is the land of the great home of the free" and the "those terrorists hate us because of our freedoms" types are usually viewed as merely enablers as oposed to perpetrators and often with more pity than hate.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah the US is going to nuke France. After that we are going to nuke Canada.

After that we'll just say 'to hell with it' and nuke ourselves and get it over with.

(Nasty premise with which we could have managed without.)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Better buy your French wine now before the price goes through the roof.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So your evidence is that ridiculous video (yet another claiming a false flag event), a couple of computor games and numerology?

Yeah sounds legit..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

No they are just many of the elements that comprise enough coincidences and implanted ideas in media such as games, movies, news, that such a scenario is possible.

The news right now have many guests who are talking about the massive rally in Paris today. They all claim that these attacks are just the beginning and not to expect these attacks to lighten or stop.

There will be a great war that begins in 2015-16. It has been foretold in ancient texts and the people in power are attempting to fulfill an ancient plan.

These things I understand will be over many of you and will attempt to attack me or the ideas. That is ok.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Yeah the US is going to nuke France. After that we are going to nuke Canada.

After that we'll just say 'to hell with it' and nuke ourselves and get it over with.

(Nasty premise with which we could have managed without.)

A silly as it sounds you have to understand how information and history is written. All the hints and warnings of attacks on even Canada is not a coincidence and usually is a technique on how to 'predict' which way the wind will blow.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

There will be a great war that begins in 2015-16. It has been foretold in ancient texts and the people in power are attempting to fulfill an ancient plan.

Ok then, put up or shut up.
Please show me these ancient texts that you speak of that say a war begins this or next year
edit on 11/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

And they didn't. Please that fairy tale is so old now and still not a shred of truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So. Your basing this wild assumption solely on the fact there are 100,000 less jews in Paris that previously?

So, let's understand your logic. You believe the American government has told the Israelis that they are nuking Paris. Israel has in turn warned is Paris living Jewish expatriates that said nuke is coming. They flee. So basically in the VERY least half a million people know of this plot. And the other 400,000 jews still there obviously WANT to die, right?

You have GOT to be kidding me.
edit on 11-1-2015 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh well then I better buy all the Fourme d'Ambert I can find before the supply chain is totaled.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And anti-Semitism has been on the rise in parts of the world for a while now which may or may not have to do with the coinciding rise in the Muslim population and anti-Zionist sentiment. Consequently, Jews have moved away from places where they are not wanted. This is not a new or sudden trend.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And anti-Semitism has been on the rise in parts of the world for a while now which may or may not have to do with the coinciding rise in the Muslim population and anti-Zionist sentiment.

Don't you think it may have something to do with the actions of Israel over the last few years and the inaction of the international community ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join